Adjusting

Roddy
I woke up looking at Exotic she was sleeping so peacefully. I watched her sleep and I couldn't believe that she was mines now. I sat there and watched her sleep. I got up and took a shower. I decided to put her clothes up so she wouldn't have to do it. I went downstairs and cooked us fried chicken and corn on the cob.

When I walked back upstairs she was sitting up talking on the phone "Yeah I just got back I don't know about coming out tonight girl but I will see." I furrowed my eyebrows and sat down with the food. "Yeah I call you or text you if I decide to go out" she hung up the phone and leaned over giving me a kiss I handed her a plate. "Oh my baby cooked for me". I broke out into a grin
"Yes I did mamas"
She bit into the food and looked at me shocked "Baby this is good why you ain't cooked for me before?"
I shrugged looking at her biting into my chicken. "You trying to go out tonight Mamas?"

Exotic
I looked at Roddy and continued eating "I don't know i thought about it" I watched his expression change he looked a lil pissed. That's one of the reasons I didn't think we should move in so quick but Trey pretty much forced it to happen.

"Are all your friends single? cuz I don't want them to be on no hoe shit around you." I looked at him "I don't hang around hoes Roddy cuz I'm not one"
"I didn't mean it like that Mamas" I sat my plate down on the dresser and got into the shower. I smiled when I realized he had put all my washes in the shower.

I was still pissed he talking bout some hoe shit. I got out the shower and put on some lotion. Then I went into back in the room he was on the bed watching tv. "I put your clothes up in that dresser mamas" I nodded and dropped my towel putting on one of my bra sets and laid on the bed next to him.

"I didn't me no harm mamas " I kissed him on the cheek "it's fine Roddy" I snuggled up to him and started watching the ball game. My phone started dinging and I opened up my Instagram it was Trey. Before I could block him Roddy grabbed my phone looking at the messages. "Why the fuck is this nigga still texting you?"
I sighed "I forgot to block him on ig when I changed my number Roddy dang it even that serious "
"Fuck do you mean it ain't that serious?" He looked at me his eyes blazing "I'm going to block him right now chill out"
I said reaching for my phone "Naw imma do it since you forgot the first time" I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "You better not ever talk to that nigga again." I shook my head "I won't but you better not talk to none of them hoes you used to fuck" I said getting up to go downstairs in the living room.
I wasn't even here for a day and we already arguing over some fucking nonsense. I turned on the tv and laid out on the couch

"Mamas bring yo ass back upstairs" I turned my head looking at him. I started getting turned on he was sexy as fuck when he got angry. I turned back looking at the tv

"Come make me" he padded over to me standing in front of the tv. I looked up at him he was fuming I busted out laughing he grabbed me

"I ain't playing wit yo ass" I kissed his nose and he busted out laughing

"You fucking ignorant mamas"I leaned and kissed his neck "We both are" I watched as Roddy turned on the radio.
"Twerk sum mamas " I turned around and started grinding and bouncing make my ass cheeks bounce on him.
He started hitting my ass "Bounce that shit" I laughed and kept twerking we ended dancing and playing around the whole night before we ended up in bed making love.

Roddy
I woke up the next morning looking around for Exotic then I heard singing downstairs in the kitchen. I walked up behind her as she was flipping pancakes. "Good morning mamas"
She turned around and gave me a kiss her satin robe slipped open "Good morning"
I opened her robe wider "Stop Roddy I'm cooking"
"Cook naked then mamas" she let me slide of her robe and I smiled "This view is amazing"
I let her finish cooking while my mind was thinking dirty. I watched her plate the food and bring it to me. "I made you red velvet pancakes,regular pancake ,cheese grits with shrimp,scrambled eggs,loaded hash browns with bacon and sausage"
I looked at the food it looked amazing