Family

5 weeks later
Exotic
Today was my birthday I woke up to Roddy kissing on me my pussy was already throbbing. "Happy birthday mamas" I put my tongue in his mouth  he kissed me pulling back "You want Birthday sex now or later?" I smiled "I want some know and later." He winked "Ask and you shall receive" I snorted from him quoting the bible he got on top  of me a he gave me triple orgasms making me. We had just finished our third round when Kadence started crying. I got up sliding on my rob walking to his room and grabbing him out of his crib. "What's the matter?" He whined and fussed I nursed him and he calmed down. I passed him to Roddy and he started bucking and crying again. Roddy bounced him "Baby boy what's wrong?" I went to get a thermometer to see if he had  a fever.He didn't I grabbed him from Roddy and he calmed down. Roddy stared at me confused. "I'm calling my mom I don't know why he is fussing" I tried to hand him to Roddy and he cried again Roddy looked hurt. "Baby you didn't do nothing wrong it's not you my mom will know what's wrong" he nodded getting of the bed and rubbing Kadence fingers. Kadence smiled at Roddy face relaxed his face. I called her and she answered "Mama Kadence is fussing and he won't let Roddy hold him"
"My grandbaby probably got gas give him some colic drops" I passed Roddy my phone and got his colic drops off the dresser before laying him on the bed and giving him some
"Aww baby boy you gassy" Roddy rubbed his belly.

"You ready for some gifts mamas?"
I smiled looking at Roddy  "I will take one or two gifts but the rest I want to open at my party let's get stink calmed down first". "Damn Kiesha can't keep hold water you weren't supposed to know" I smiled "Kiesha ain't told me I was having a party you just did" he sucked his teeth "I hate when you use reverse psychology on me"I kissed his lips and Kadence grunted and I kissed Kadence "Hush" he reached out for me and I grabbed him "You so grown for your age you not even 4 months old stink" I smiled looking at Kadence he gurgled at me making my heart warm.

I watched Roddy walk out of the room and come back with two gift bags.   He sat them on the bed and I passed him Kadence to open the gifts. I started with the biggest gift.

"Okkkkayy period Pooh" I smiled looking at him

"Okkkkayy period Pooh" I smiled looking at him. "Yes I love these" I kissed him and opened my next gift.

"This is not a pink Richard Millie"  I said in denial he smiled at me "Yes it is mamas you deserve it

"This is not a pink Richard Millie"  I said in denial he smiled at me "Yes it is mamas you deserve it. "I jumped up and down " Oh my God baby" I calmed down putting it on.i started crying "Bae this so sweet thank you" I tongue kissed him much to Kadence's dismay. I pulled back still smiling "Bae this is so nice" I looked at my watch." Let me set it for you" I nodded and grabbed Kadence still crying I held out my arm and he set the time. "Kadence started whining "it's okay baby boy mommy happy" I kissed his head smiling at him and he calmed down. I kissed Roddy again. "Woo shit mamas you gone have to put baby boy to sleep how you kissing me "I smiled seeing his pants bulge. "Ready for nap time" I smiled rocking Kadence I nursed him and he fell asleep and I took him to his crib before returning to the bedroom.