Avoidance pt2

I smiled kissing her cheek and rubbing her belly "What's up what u thinking?"
"Nothing just happy"
I kissed her neck "Good that's how it should be"

We made love she was glowing a beautiful creature. I giggled and kissed her feet. "U good baby" she nodded bashful"
"Damn you just love touching me" I giggled and kissed her.

Roddy
I was irritated as Fuck he kept posting exotic and then playing around she looked so beautiful. I squinted she stopped following Kiesha so she obviously knew but didn't care.
"You know exotic bot following me anymore?" I acted shocked
"You think she knows?" I nodded
"Did she fire u?"
"No" I shrugged "Well what you want me to do?"
She shook her head "Nothing I guess" I opened my arms and she laid next to me.
"You think she mad at me?"
I shook my head "No she just don't care no more obviously" Kiesha started crying I rubbed her back she needed to get her shit together I tried to cheek her up but buying her shit. She was fucked up in her head about exotic "Kiesha you want exotic sexually don't you?"
Her eyes got big "It's obvious I like her more than a friend huh?"
I nodded "Yup"

She chewed her lip I rolled my eyes and got up and left. I was even more mad that she fucked me cuz she wanted Exotic.
"Damn bitches man" I drove to my mom house and the kids were with exotic and Bibby.
I called his phone "can I speak to my kids?" He gave Kadence the phone he looked at me and then Bibby "Hi daddy" I wondered what Bibby had told him
"Hey lil man can daddy see you today?" He looked at Bibby
"Yeah I guess" I took what I could get.
"We'll get them ready" I nodded and hung up.

Kiesha
I called Roddy he picked up looking at me. "you mad at me?"
"Not really I was but shit I still think about fucking her so we both fucked up" I laughed and he did too"
"Soo you want to have a threesome?" He cocked his head
"Yea choose a bad bitch" I nodded and called a couple bitches I knew.

I sent him the pictures and he chose three bitches he liked.

Roddy
I spent some time with the kids but kadence started whining and wanted to go back to his mother. I huffed "alright lil man" he was breaking my heart in a weird way. "Kadence daddy is sorry for hurting mommy" he hit me again and hugged me I hugged him back "I love you daddy"
"I love you too" he kissed my cheek and I felt better.

He decided he would stay the night with me and that made me feel better. I called Bibby he answered "Alright that's fine"
"Uhh wait thank you for talking to my son I appreciate it" he nodded and hung up. I rolled my eyes I still hated this nigga man.

"So what you doing?" I asked he laid down "Go to sleep I sleepy"
I played with the girls and went to sleep with them on my chest at my moms house.

Kiesha
I called Exotic she didn't pick up I called again she sent me to voicemail. She sent me a text saying I could keep my job at the boutiques. Then I called again and she had me blocked.
"I can't believe this" I fell on the floor and cried.

I got myself together and tried to dm her she read it but didn't respond. I kept texting her telling her why I slept with him and stuff she read it but didn't respond. I was going crazy I wanted to talk to her for her to say anything she just ignored me.

Exotic
I looked at my message and Brandon was reading them too.
"Did you ever sleep with her?" I shook my head "I'm just finding out she had a crush on me this bitch crazy." He nodded looking at me "I mean do you like girls?"
I though about it "I mean not really if I did have sex with one it would be for the experience but" I grabbed his dick "this reaches everything I need right here" he chewed his lip "Man see this why I don't want to go nowhere right now"

He kissed my hand "Baby you a nymphomaniac and I just want to thank you for turning me out I appreciate it" I giggled shaking my head. "Your welcome thank you for introducing me to this right here it's so thick and long"
He moaned as I massaged him
"Yeah we need to have a work relationship because I can't get shit done without you in my presence is that a problem?"

I giggled and got on my knees"I'm trying to past the interview right now" he smiled at me rubbing my check and I slid his jeans down popping him into my mouth. He relaxed staring in my eyes. "Fuckkkk" I loved hearing him moaned and groan he was at my mercy he knew I knew but I would never take advantage of that.

Bibby
We made love and I played with her belly. "Damn you look really beautiful pregnant baby" I kissed her. "Don't worry you can get me pregnant once these are at least crawling. I giggled laughing and kissing her. "Mhm that what I wanted to know anyways."

She kissed me rubbing her stomach. "Shit we can go all day I ain't got nothing to do baby you know I got you. I lifted her up and carried her to the shower. I ran us a bath and kissed her as we made love. That nigga was fool but I knew what to do.