Good Day

Exotic

I woke up to the sun streaming through the blinds. I smiled as I felt Roddy's hard dick inside me, I eased off him with him still snoring. I made my way to the bathroom I peed and put on a robe. I ordered us room service and went to shower. I was standing under the spray letting it relax my muscles. Last night had been amazing. I cleared the water off my face with my hand to see Roddy's hazel eyes staring at me he was in the shower just watching me. Morning handsome" I said smiling at him.

"Morning mamas " he walked over to me and put his arms around my body caressing me to his chest. I let him hold me for as long as he wanted. When he let go I put body wash on a towel and washed him down.

"How do you feel Mamas ?"
"Amazing I said smiling up at him considering I was only 5'1 and he was 5'8". " I ordered us breakfast it should bee here soon"He nodded as we exited the shower. I heard the knock on the door "I got it mamas" I sat on the bed. He brought the food over, "Get up for a second mamas" I stood up and he sat down pulling me onto his lap. I watched him pull the caps off the plate . I kissed his cheek he looked at me smiling " Let me feed you mamas"
I opened my mouth and he placed a piece of pineapple in it kissing me and biting the fruit at the same time. "It almost taste as good as you"

I laughed and rubbed his neck. We ate pancakes and sausage. "I got another surprise for you mamas" I faced him on his lap. "Mmm is it thick and long?"
I kissed his neck grinding on him making my robe come apart. "Mamas you being bad" I kissed his neck "only for you." We made love for 2 hours "Mamas you ready for your next surprise I nodded rubbing his chest. He kissed me and popped me on the ass "Get dressed I picked out your outfit already"

I pecked his lips and put on the two piece bathing suit and shorts he had picked out. I slide on my sandals he came out of the bathroom in a beach shirt and khaki pants. "You look handsome bae". He winked at me and I blushed, he walked over and grabbed my ass "You look sexy mamas" I let him lead me to wherever he was taking me we walked down to the beach.

Once we made it to the beach I saw a man with beautiful horses I glanced at Roddy he was staring at me with a mischievous smirk. "Are those horses for us?" "Yes mamas" I squealed with excitement. I jumped on him "Baby you know I love horses thank you so much" he hugged me "I know mamas. We walked over and the man taught how to mount the horses and how to get them to stop and go. I start a slow trot Roddy rode beside me as we followed the instructor. "It so beautiful" I said taking in our surroundings we stopped and took pictures together making unforgettable memories.

Roddy
I watched Exotic beam at her surroundings making my heart fill with joy. We waded into the water as the horses took over and started swimming "You wet mamas?" She flicked her tongue at me "No I'm soaking" I felt blood rush to my dick I was going to bust that pussy open when we got back to the room. Our horses swam and I watched Exotic titties bounce. I realized staring at her that I fell in love with her before I even knew. She glanced at me and smiled "I love you Roddy" I smiled back "I love you too Mamas" We had so much fun
I wished the ride didn't end and I pulled her into my arms. "You enjoyed our ride mamas?"

"I loved it baby" she kissed my lips
"Your amazing Roddy" I smiled feeling bashful she stopped walking and pulled my face so I was looking in her eyes. "I'm serious your amazing Rodrick" I didn't know what to say she was making me feel some type of way.
"I try to be"
"You don't have to try you just are I knew you were special when we first met I knew I wanted you in my life always"
I kissed her deeply "you don't know how much hearing it means hearing you say that."
We turned and continued walking back to the hotel. Once we got back to the room I ordered food because I knew she was hungry. We ate and I climbed on top her in a position where I could look in her eyes."When we get back to Cali your moving in with me mamas" she creased her eyebrows
"Are you asking me or are you telling me?" I kissed her lips "I'm telling you mamas" she raised her eyebrows looking like she was about to argue with me. "Don't argue with me mamas"

She rolled her eyes at me, I chuckled and started tickling her she busted out laughing "Roddy stop" I tickled her harder and she started squirming and laughing "ookk I'm moving in stop"
I kissed her lips again "You didn't have a choice" I said kissing her neck.

Exotic

I rubbed Roddy head as he was kissing on my neck. I didn't think he would ask me to move in with him. I agreed I just hoped it would not have a negative effect on our relationship. All my thoughts were halted when his lips touched mine. I opened my mouth to his tongue.

"Mm" I moaned feeling my pussy flood with heat. He nudged my legs open and pressed his dick against me and moved causing friction on my clit. "Ooh fuck" I unbuttoned hid  shirt needing to feel his skin. He let me take his shirt off then pinned my hands to the bed and kept kissing me. I shook as I came from the friction. "Roddy I need you inside me please" Roddy smiled at me

"You need me mamas?" I nodded. He slid my shorts and panties off. "I pulled his pants and boxers down. He got up off the bed and picked me up carrying me towards the heart shapped pool. He carried me into the pool. "Protect my heart mamas because you own it"

RoddyI moaned as she pushed me inside her, "I love you mamas" she kissed me deeply as she started bouncing on me, I wasn't used to being vunerable,I wanted Exotic to know how much she meant to me

Roddy
I moaned as she pushed me inside her, "I love you mamas" she kissed me deeply as she started bouncing on me, I wasn't used to being vunerable,I wanted Exotic to know how much she meant to me. I didn't know how to express my feelings. We made love and then we just played in the pool. I turned to her holding to me. "Mamas being in a relationship is new to me so if I get jealous easily or say stupid shit just know I don't mean it I just don't want to lose you."

Exotic looked at me and rubbed my face "The only way you lose me is if you cheat Roddy I always wanted you but you always had bitches I need to know your mines and only mines"

I nodded "I am I promise mamas" I looked at her as she smiled "Good because I don't see these other niggas I only want you."

I kissed her and lifted her out of the pool "Mamas let's cuddle and watch a movie" I got out and we walked to the bed. She laid down and snuggled up next to me I grabbed the remote and we clicked a random movie called Fatal affair. I paused and pulled her close

"Mamas do you regret me being your first?" She smacked my chest

"Hell no I happy your were my first I wanted to give it to you" I exhaled in relief and I played the movie. We watched the movie

"That was some crazy as shit" she laughed "hell yeah"
I grabbed my phone and snapped a picture of her laying on my chest. I posted on my Snapchat I made the caption take that booty on the trip and make that pussy drip. I knew her ex was going to see it cuz that nigga always would lurk on my pages. "Pose for me mamas" she smiled and started posing as I took pictures. I grabbed her and tongue kissed her that one I posted to snap as well. I knew her ex had seen it because her phone started blowing up but I had her distracted we ended up making love all night.

DON'T forget to vote and leave a about what you think about the book so far

Love y'all 💞💞💞