6 weeks

Exotic
I had just left my six week checkup everything was good to go I couldn't wait to fuck Roddy's brains out.
I had arrived home Roddy was sitting on the couch with Kadence he had list in his eyes and I bit my lip walking over to him. "Look baby boy mommy home" Kadence smiled and reached for me. I picked him up and tongue kissed Roddy. "How did your check-up go?" I winked at him "Im good to go" he smiled before biting his lip. "I already called your parents they keeping him for 3 days" I nodded smiling. "Ohh I can't wait"
Kadence smacked his lips and pulled at my shirt. I sat down freeing my tit.
"Here greedy boy" he latched on sucking contently.

I looked at Roddy who was staring at me grabbing his dick. "You sexy when you nursing mamas" I licked my lips and clenched my thighs heat flooding my core. His eyes flicked to them and trailed back up to my face. "You been missing this dick huh?" I bit my lip
"You know I have stop playing" I clicked my nails at him "Oohh keep that rachet shit up making my dick hard as mutherfucka"
"I can't wait to feel it"
There was a knock at the door stopping our dirty talk and Roddy winked at me before getting the door.
I looked at Kadence who was staring at me I smiled at him and he smiled back. "You finished fat boy?"
He gurgled at me and I put my tit up and started patting his back. He burped loudly I kept patting him to make sure he was done. Roddy walked in with my parents. "Hey babygirl" my dad walked over kissing me on the check I gave him a hug. Kadence gurgled reaching for him. I was glad he didn't cry because it would make it so much harder for me. He was familiar with all his grandparents because the helped out when he was first born. I handed Kadence to my dad and got up hugging my mom.
"Y'all need to go ahead and make another Lil angel I laughed at my mom. "I fully plan too" I looked over at Roddy who was staring at me lustfully.i blushed and went to check Kadence baby bag to make sure head had everything. Roddy went to the kitchen bringing back a big cooler bag.
"This is all his milk sometimes he drinks 5 bottles a night but this should be over enough" my mom nodded taking the bag and grabbing his baby bag. I went over and kissed Kadence head "be good for grandma and grandpa I love you baby boy" he gurgled smiling at me Roddy took him from my dad holding him and kissing him murmuring soft things to him. I smiled and he finally put him in his car seat. I kissed Kadence again "I love you mommy's baby I see you a lil while" he smiled at me before drifting off to sleep.

I hugged my mom and dad again and we said our goodbyes. I shut the door and turned around Roddy was staring at me like I was his prey and he was the predator It lit my core on fire.

Roddy
I walked over tongue kissing her I wanted to take her to our sex room . I need her now I pulled back from the kiss and turned around pulling her on my back. She clasped her arms around my neck I grabbed her legs and sprinted up the stairs down the hall from our room. I opened the door and she gasped" Baby you moved our sex room from the old house"

"Of course mamas that was best gift ever why would I let someone have it?" I let her down

"Of course mamas that was best gift ever why would I let someone have it?" I let her down. I went over and press record on the cameras I had set up. I turned around and we started pulling each other's clothes off "that so sweet baby" I nodded focusing on getting her pants off. She stepped out of them and I stepped out of mine. "Fuck mamas" I licked my lips looking at her pussy. I picked her up putting her on the table before getting on my knees and eating her pussy. "Fuck daddy" she moaned as I moved my face back and forth flicking my tongue her clit as she moaned as started fuck my face.