Getting back on Good terms

Exotic
I woke up to Roddy kissing my neck,I was still a little pissed so I pushed him off me. "Mamas you don't want me no more?" I looked at him he had a hurt expression on his face. Then he laid down an looked at me like he was about to cry "I didn't mean it like that Roddy"

I kissed him on the lips and looked in his eyes at the same time.
I rubbed his chest and worked my way down to his dick. I broke the kiss and spit on my hand before reaching down and gripping his dick. He moaned into my lips. I stroked him up and down slowly. I sped up as I watched his face
"Im in love you mamas" he eyes flipped from hazel to green and I knew that only happened when he was highly emotional. "Im in love with you too".
I stroked him faster he moaned looking at me. I kissed and sucked on his neck making my way down to his dick. I made eye contact with him as I sucked the tip.

Roddy
I looked down at Exotic as she was licking the tip before sucking more into her mouth. I was an emotionally raw state. She pushed me off her and it made my insecurities rise up. I knew she was still mad and I was afraid she was going to leave me. "Mmmmm" I moaned as she started deepthroating staring me in the eyes. She held me her throat as her gag reflexes played on my tip. "Fuuuucccck" I said removing her hair out her face as she gagged on me.

She pulled me it out sucking and humming she licked and sucked on my balls making precum flood the tip. She licked back up the length before she flicked the tip. With her tongue. I sucked in a breath as she started deepthroating me."Shhh Aaahhh" she pulled it out "fuck my mouth baby"I thrusted into her mouth a few times before I came.

She continued suck until she ate all my cum up. I looked in her eyes trying to read her. "Baby I'm not going to leave you" she kissed me I pulled back from the kiss

"Iii aam sorry I hurt you mamas I'm just a fuck up" I stuttered out.

"Rodrick baby you not a fuck up I will beat your ass if you ever say that shit again". I nodded my head "ii will do whatever just don't leave me Exotic" she kissed me again looking in my eyes. I looked back at her I loved her so much it was causing me to do stupid shit.

"Baby it's okay to be emotional with me I in love with every part of you" I smiled as I looked in her eyes I could tell she meant it. I felt her wetness dripping on my thigh.

Making my mouth water because I wanted to taste her. "Come sit on my face mamas" she crawled up and positioned her pussy on my tongue. I scooted her back so I could look into her eyes as I ate her. I stuck my tongue out and flicked her clit with my tongue making her moan and arch. I put my hands on her hips grinding her back and forth on my tongue "oooh shit Roddy " she started moving her hips on her own and I took my hands and started rubbing and squeezing her nipples. I lapped up her sweet juices "Im cumming " she rocked faster on my face and started mumbling incoherent shit. I hummed sending vibrations through her clit. "Mjjcm" I giggled while still eating and sucking at her clit.

She squirted on my face as she shuddered in pleasure. I continued eating her until she came 7 times then my need to be inside her was too strong. I didn't have to say anything because she scooted of my face before positioning my dick at her entrance.
She locked eyes with me as she lowered herself down onto my dick. I sat up so I could hold her to my chest and kiss her as she started riding me.
"I love you so fucking much daddy"
I rubbed her clit as I stuck my tongue in her mouth. She squirted and screamed into my mouth. "You never fucking leaving me mamas" she grunted

"No I'm not" she confirmed as she rode me. She bucked as she came

"I love you mamas" I pumped into her faster knowing it would make her orgasm more intense."There's nothing better than making love to you Rodrick."
I flipped on top of her looking in her eyes. "Tell me again mamas"