"Why you avoiding me?"

Yanna
I hadn't seen Roddy in 4 weeks I popped up at his house he want there I called him he sent me to voicemail. I didn't know what was going on. I was at home and he popped up at my door. I was happy until I seen he had two bitches with him. "Why are they here?" He chuckled "Ladies turn for me" they turned around and it was pictures of me and hotboii making out. I gasped they were recent "Look yanna I doubt that lil baby is mine but if it is let me know and I will be happy to take the child. I will not have my child around a prostitute of a mother considering the fact you were fucking me, hotboii and several other niggas and bitches I don't want nothing to do with you." I huffed and squinted at him he was still fine even though he was calling me on my bullshit. I locked my lips and went to get the money he had been giving me I put in a bag. "Here please don't tell he others okay I have more money" he nodded "Well this should do for now but considering the fact that I ruined the best thing in my life for you and I can't get her back your now my property the only way out is of course death so get back to work" he chuckled and left. I cried on my couch not only was I pregnant but I had no idea who the father was I knew it wasn't Roddy's and he did too I was pregnant when I met him I thought he was the most compassionate guy I guessed wrong. Not only was I his property now I had  to sell my coochie to pay him. He no doubt had already had my documents. From what I had gathered he was a nutcase.

Roddy
I thought about exotic and I wondered what she was doing. I looked at her knew pictures on Instagram her smile reached her eyes know I was sad they stopped doing that with me a while ago. I knew ont thing for certain though if you ever Fuck over a girl who was a virgin you never got her back and I did but even worst I had go comfortable with the fact that she was and abused it now look she was about to be married to someone else.

I had to figure out a way to stop this and quick.

Brandon
I kissed her forehead she giggled "Damn look at you spin for me" she spun slowly "You look so beautiful now once your a little bigger we're going to have a mold of your stomach made" she looked at me I had went on a couple Amazon shopping sprees since we found out.  "Ok your very excited sir" I nodded rubbing her stomach. "You think this baby gonna look white I mean I'm light skin but you , u could pass for Italian."

I frowned up "I'm black thank you very much" she shrugged and kissed me "You mad at me ?" I blushed. "What was our argument about?"  She chuckled  and walked to our bedroom. I rubbed my hardon  "baby you sleepy" she laughed even harder.

Exotic
I walked into the bathroom and shower to start the shower. "No I'm not tired" he kissed my shoulder "I can help you bathe bae"I practically did nothing he treated me like a queen.  I turned around and kissed him. I need something else first he moaned and kissed me walking me backwards into the the shower "Honey your clothes" he took his shirt off and kissed me softly. I chuckled this nigga still had jeans on.

"Shit I can but some more that pussy worth more than gold" I threw my head back and laughed sweetly and loudly. I kissed his neck and he pulled his jeans down picking me up. "Ohhh" I said as he slid into me. I moaned and sucked his neck he started pumping inside me fast then slow his rhythm brought me so many orgasms. "Brandon I'm tapping bae shit" I squealed he moaned "Naw you can take this dick you love it look at that pussy creaming" I screamed out and he sucked my neck grunting softly.

We somehow made it out the shower and he had me ass up face down stroking me beautifully. "Damn bae" he pulled my hair and grabbed my neck kissing  me as he blasted inside me. He kissed my neck "Damn I can't even think straight when I'm around you" I snickered and tongue kissed him "I'm in love with you" I blushed and he smiled "You tryna go again." I yawned "I will do all the work just lay down. I laid down and he kissed my body and sucked and licked my pussy making me moaned in pleasure.