Pretend

I went out trying to get my mind of things with Exotic. I went shopoing that was my favorite thing to do. I was at the mall looking at stuff to buy  I saw yanna and hotboii together I froze they made out and went around shopping I shook my head I took pictures of them paid for my stuff and left. I got in my car "I can't believe this shit" I locked my doors and cried like baby.

Exotic
We were picking out wedding items and making up our babies room he kissed my neck and rubbed my stomach "u hungry mommy?" He kept  "No u just feed me u tryna make me fat" he giggled and rubbed my butt " U already bbw" I turned around and kissed him he moaned and kissed.  "Let go to bed babygirl" I kissed him and sucked his lip. "Shut up and lay down" he got on the floor on his back. We made love on the floor. I laid on his chest and he rubbed my back. He blushed and giggled I'm smiled and giggled.

My phone started ringing it was on Roddy I passed it to Bibby "Ask him what he wants I ain't got time fucking loon" he busted out laughing and answered "Man I don't want to talk to you let exotic get the phone"
"She don't want to talk to you what you want?"

Bibby
He squinted at me and I snickered "I want to see our kids"
"They at ur moms house" she grabbed the phone and hung up.
I raised my eyebrows "Remind me never to make you mad" she snickered "I'm not just done" I smiled and she kissed me I got on top of her and slid into her making  her moan she started panting and I rubbed her clit. "Make it drip babygirl" she squirted and I moaned and pounded her shit. I knew why the nigga was mad that wasn't my concern i got her now. We kept going until it got dark I wore her out and she was sleepy I carried us to the shower and laid down. With her and she snored on my chest. I knew this niggas was mad but there was nothing he could do at this point.

Roddy
Exotic was really done with me I was mad but there wasn't really shit I could do about it besides accept it I started this shit if I tried to kill him there was a chance she could get hurt. Know I had to play pretend with this bitch I doubt she knew who the baby father was I ain't even care I  just went for a long drive I couldn't even think straight . I fumbled my wife for two thots. I couldn't believe this shit. Now she was happy and this nigga finally got here this shit was crazy. I went to my mom house she opened the door I expected her to beat me down even more she opened her arms for a hug and I cried like a baby she told me I would Fuck it up and I did I got comfortable and cocky with money and fame. She feed me and I played with our kids the girls looked just like her I kissed and played with them I prayed they found good men a wouldn't get bad karma from me the sins of the father was true. Kadence looked at me I reached out for him he slapped me in my shit.

"No you hurt mommy stupid ass" my eyes got big I couldn't say anything cuz he wasn't lying. I rubbed my face he had a hell of a swing. I tried to hold him and he bit my arm causing me to yell out  my mom came rushing in and she saw kadence teeth sunk into my arm. "Noonnoo baby boy" she grabbed him and he whined and hollered. "I want my mommy" I looked at the girls they felt his energy and started screaming as well. I tried to soothe them but they looked at me with knowing eyes. My tears dropped from my face my mom called Exotic.

"I'm on my way" in the back of my mind I wanted to see her she was still the love of my life. She got there in record time. I watched her as she grabbed kadence and she rocked him. He quieted down.  I looked around  my mom went outside and she let Bibby come in. "Are you sure I can wait out here I don't want any trouble?" My mom nodded and he came in I clenched my jaw I couldn't say shit because it was my fault. "Mommy who is he?"

She breathes in deep "This is mommy's fiance baby" he  frowned up "Ohh Soo what does that mean?" She rocked him "it means he will be mommy's husband" kadence looked at Bibby. He was nervous I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch.

Playing with lyric kadence ran to Bibby I squinted but didn't say anything.

Bibby
I was nervous as hell "Hi what u name" I smiled "I'm Brandon but you can call me Bibby or bucks whichever your prefer. I bent down he eyed me for a second and then reached out and touched my face. "Bucks Bibby" I laughed "ok so that ur nickname for me he nodded. He made a motion to for me to pick him up. I looked at Exotic she smiled. I picked him up. "So what you do?"
"I make music and manage artist"
He nodded.  played with my chains. "So you love my mommy" I nodded "Yes I'm in love with ur mommy" he nodded.  "Ok so that means you love me to?"

"Yes ur a pat of your mother" he smiled and hugged me. I felt happy that he accepted me. I looked at Roddy's mother she smiled and nodded I played with him for a while until he got sleepy. Exotic put him down for a nap, and he went to sleep. Roddy stared at me I knew he wanted to punch me. I had a chance to hold rhythm and lyric. Roddy wanted to  go off but he didn't.

Exotic
I didn't give a Fuck how Roddy felt the kids loved Brandon which was the most important thing. Roddy pulled me off to the side  "so how have you been?"
"Fine" I looked at my nails. "I worked out a schedule I have them Monday through Thursday and you get them for the rest of the weekends" he nodded. I could tell something was bothering him but I didn't care to ask. Since it was Thursday I agreed with his mom to leave them there. I gave the babies a bath and they went to sleep I kissed there heads and rubbed there cheeks before We left I could feel Roddy staring at my back as we left. Brandon looked over at me I smiled looking at him "I was nervous as hell I thought they wasn't going to like me at all"

I shook my head "I knew they would accept you ur just silly" he chuckled as we pulled off. I rubbed his cheek. "Thank you"  he frowned up "for what ?"
"Loving me"
He rubbed my hand "You don't have to thank me for that" he kissed my hand. We went home an laid down and went to sleep after making love.

Roddy
I looked at my kids sleeping my son was now looking at another man as an inspiration. I knew out of all of them he was the oldest so he would remember the most. I still had a chance for my girls to live and admire me.  I had a flashback of how I treated her when she was pregnant with the twins.

"Baby how do I look?" She was trying new hair styles. "You look aight" she frowned up. "Oh ok"
"You need to workout your getting a little heavy it's not cute maybe I should get u lipo after you have those two" she nodded "Ok" she touched her arms where I left bruises because she was getting on my nerves because she was horny.  She walked out of the room "Damn why you so emotional I'm just saying" she cried and I shook my head before leaving the house.

Flashback over
I went to over to the bathroom putting water on my face. I couldn't look at myself in the mirror she wasn't wrong to start over. I laid down in the guest room and I cried again. Before drifting off to sleep. I woke up to a call from yanna I ignored it an stared at the ceiling. My conscious was guilty. I hit up one of my connects and got some weed and lean I didn't drink too much just enough to suppress my sex drive. I had to stay stable otherwise my kids would really hate me.

This the only reason I updated her and someone else voted this chapter is dedicated to both y'all 💖💖💖💗💞