Wedding Plans

Exotic
I was in the mirror looking at my belly it was poking out but not too much. I probably be small during my pregnancy. "You look beautiful mamas" I smiled as Roddy kissed my neck grabbing my wait and putting his arm around me. "I love you Baby" I turned and kissed him "I love you too
mamas sexy ass" I blushed and kissed him again.  We had sex before getting dressed  leaving. "Bae pull over to the drive thru I want some nuggets and fries" he looked over at me smiling taking one hand of the wheel and rubbing my stomach. "That what my lil stink craving" I nodded and  he chuckled.

He got us food and parked so we could eat it. I looked over at him eating a burger and suddenly wanted one "Roddy can I have some?"
"I got you one already mamas" I smiled as he got a burger out of the bag he handed it to me. "I know my lil stink greedy" I chuckled as I bit the burger as he rubbed my stomach.
Once he was sure I was full he drove continued driving to see the wedding planner. We picked out a few ideas of colors and glasses but I got tired and cranky so we left.

"I think I should have our moms help so I won't have to do so much" I grumbled stripping out of my clothes and putting them in a hamper.
Roddy walked over to me and kissed my neck "That's sounds like a good idea I don't want you to be stressed it's not good for my lil stink" he rubbed my shoulders
"That feels good bae"  I walked over to the bed and he sat beside me and continued massaging my shoulders.
We decided to wait until after the wedding to tell everyone I was pregnant Roddy didn't want anyone  to stress me out and I was fine with that. "I love you Rodrick"
"I love you to mamas"
My phone ring and it was Kiesha I picked up.
"Hey Bestie"
"Hey girl what you doing?"
"Get a shoulder massage "
"Mm I know that's right"
"Kiesha will you be my maid of honor?"
"OH GOD YES" I smiled she was the my best friend my cousins and I weren't that close so it meant  alot to me. We talked about different thing for a few minutes before I started getting sleepy. We said our goodbyes and I hung up.

Roddy
I kissed Exotic neck "You sleepy mamas" She turned around jumping on me "Yeah but I'm horny too" I kissed her and made love to her softly until she fell asleep. I furrowed my eyebrows thinking about who I wanted to be my best man Bird was like my pops but Donbo was like a brother.

I chewed my lip and thought about as I watched tv. Man this is more stressful than I thought fuck it both of them can be my best men.  I smiled as I came to that  conclusion.  I looked over at Exotic who was sleeping peacefully I rubbed her stomach kissing it. "Hey my lil stink I'm your daddy I can't wait to meet you" I rubbed her stomach as I smiled I couldn't wait until the baby started moving. I heard knocking at the door. I looked over at Exotic who stirred slightly before settling down. I hurried and put clothes on and went to open the door. It was Bird and Donbo I dapped up and let them in.
"Hey I was just thinking about y'all"

"Oh word" I nodded as I led them to the kitchen and poured us drinks before going to turning on the game setting us up. "So what y'all think about being my best men?"
"You going make me cry lil bird" I laughed at him using my nickname
Donbo leaned over and hugged me
"I love you bro" I laughed
"I love you dumbass too" we laughed and kept playing the game. "Where Exotic at?" I smiled "She upstairs sleep" I tried to hold it back but I  had to tell someone "Don't tell nobody but she pregnant" 

"Congratulations bro"
"I'm  going to be a Grandpa God is pleased lil bird" I cackled at his reaction he got holy when he was happy. "How did it happen?"
I looked over at Donbo "I was putting it on her and she said she wanted to have my baby so I asked if she was serious and she said yes so I told her to  get her implant taken out and she did"
"That's good son" I smiled as Bird patted me on the shoulder.  We talked for a 2 more hours and they left. I fixed food and took up to stairs to Exotic was in the bed pouting.
"Whats wrong mamas?"
"I'd missed you " I sat the food down
"Aww mamas I'm right here I was just down stairs talking to the guys for a while"
"Can you hold me?" I got on to the bed kissing her hair and pulling her into my arms. "You hungry mamas?" She nodded and I took my arms around her and placed the food near her before holding  her again "I'm not going anywhere mamas okay?"
She nodded as she ate I waited till she was done and held her to me. "It's okay mamas I love you and my stink" I rubbed her belly and smiled.
"You gone still make love to me when Im big?" I looked at her to see if she was serious she was. "Mamas of course it will be even more special cuz my stink will feel our love"