Hit the fan

Roddy

"nigga start talking !" Hotboii looked at us. I had to hold Allie back cuz all she wanted to do was slice and dice people. "Man go smoke or sum u always tryna cut people sit yo ass down" she gave me the stink eye but didn't say shit I smacked her ass and she giggled .  Hotboii was sweating and shit "Look I don't have no personal problems with you it was som locs nigga who set this up they ain't like you a nip relationship. "I need names"

Allie wrote down the names and started making calls to her people. "So what we gone do with this nigga?" I looked at her "She pulled out a strap "Don't ask me you know my answer."
He swallowed I got kids man Allie scoffed  "Naw what we will do is let everyone know your fucking a dea agent"

"Boy what fucking agent now that's cap bruh" I snickered "Agent Yanna come out" hotboii looked at her "Bitch u set me up cool but you the dea tell me bitch please deny it?" She played with her hands. "I'mma kill you bitch you dead do you hear me" Me and Allie jumped in the truck and sped off we would deal with this shit later but it was the for a west coast Crip meeting.

Allie
I couldn't believe this shit man I wanted to kill both of them but Roddy was right it would reflect back on us. "We make a good team" he side eyed me "What you saying?" I shook my head "Nothing stupid nothing"
He switched lanes and we stopped. I was looking out the window and he grabbed my neck kissing me "You obviously want me." I blinked at him and clenched my legs. He pulled back chuckling "Your a cocky asshole hazel eyes playboy you ain't all that"

We pulled over to a house and he reached in over grabbing my pussy. "Yeah but she thumping for me so what's your point?"
I wanted to slap the shit outta him but I couldn't "Get off me"
He grabbed me neck "Shut up"
"Damn ok you wanna Fuck?"
He chuckled "U gotta wait now talking shit?"

I sucked my teeth and after we handled business I was in his bed. Getting my soul snatched

Exotic
I had no clue why Kiesha kept calling me she was obviously crazy this nigga was finally acting right now Kiesha wanted to act Crazy. I sent her a text letting her know she was fired how are you going to get on live and talk about her boss like that this bitch was tweaking. She was something else all this time I thought we were actually friends and she had a gay crush on me or was obsessed. I probably would have messed around with her if I had known but now she was crazy she was acting unstable.

"What wrong baby?" I shook my head "Kiesha all this time I thought she was actually there for me and now she fucking with my brand I had to fire her" he shook his head "Some people are just nuts" I nodded We laid down and Roddy called Bibby.
"Hey I just wanted to say y'all gone have the kids  for a minute I got into some shit with a dea agent.

"What who?" Bibby was actually concerned that's the part I loved about him he didn't look at the situation as he would get of Roddy. Roddy gave him the rundown and he started making calls and reaching out to his connects he was a blood and Roddy was a Crip but all and all we were street and we had to stick together.

I shook my head and thought about how this shit could go we had to be very careful. I unblocked Kiesha and started reaching out to her but this I had a feeling had something to do with her. "What's up bae you figured out something I can tell?"
"Kiesha has to be connected somewhere in this she was the only one who would be close enough to even set some shit like this in motion. " He nodded

Allie
"So what's the move?" Roddy shook his head "Man Bibby reaching out to his people and we finna setup a meeting everybody should know what time it is." I nodded.  He took me to another spot of his and we chilled he put his arm around me.  I laid on his shoulder.  I watched tv waiting to see if he would make a move he didn't. I started sucking his neck
"I think we should wait I don't wanna rush with you"I ignored him and got on my knees pulling his pants down. I bobbed up and down deepthroating him. He moaned staring at me. I sucked his nuts while massaging his dick.
"Fuckk Allie" he rubbed my cheek and  I made him nut in my mouth swallowing.

He picked me up carrying me to the bed. I moaned he was so aggressive "Yes daddy" he pulled down my panties sucking my pussy and I moaned. "Fuck yeah suck my fucking clit" he moaned
I grinded against his face.  He gave me the best head I ever had.

Roddy
I kissed her and she pulled me on the bed. "Come Fuck me silly" I pushed inside her and had to pace myself. "Shit this pussy tight" I moaned and started going ham she was wet and tight  "ooohh Roddddyyy" I played  with her clit and she started creaming and squirting.  I was finna nut. I pulled out of her "What the Fuck?" She frowned up "bitch I'm trying not to nut shit"she giggled "Ian mean to call you a bitch" she giggled again. "You freaky huh?" She nodded biting her lips. I slid back inside her and we kept going till we couldn't move.

Yanna
I was having a panic attack I couldn't think straight my career was ruined because I was fucking them my assignment. What was worse I had been caught. I couldn't let Hotboii go so I kept him tied up. I was beyond stressed I felt something wet and I thought my water broke when I pulled my hand up it was blood I screamed and grabbed my phone but I couldn't make a 911 call with hotboii tied up. 

I ended up passing out from the pain I knew I had lost my baby.