Death of my Ex

Exotic
I woke startled as my phone started ringing I picked up. "Hello"
"Exotic they killed my baby"
I looked at the phone,how did treys mom get my number? Nikki
"I'm sorry my condolences but shouldn't you be calling Nikki"
"What do you mean you his girlfriend?"
"No I'm not we haven't been together for 6 months he has been seeing Nikki"
"So your not coming to his funeral?"
No bitch I'm not your son tried to rape me.

"No I am not but again I'm sorry for your loss" I hung up as she started crying hysterically.
I looked over at Roddy who was sitting up looking at me. "You okay mamas?"
"Honestly I wish she ain't call me in the middle of the night telling me sum shit already knew" Roddy busted out laughing I smirked
"I'm serious though"
He hugged me into his chest "let's go back to sleep."
I nodded and cuddled up next to him and fell asleep.

Roddy
I woke up to make Exotic breakfast, I made her biscuits and gravy. I put it on a tray and put orange juice in a glass. I carried it up to her she was sleeping peacefully. I almost didn't want to wake her she smelled the food and her eyes popped open.
"I made you breakfast" she sat up and I sat the tray down "thank you baby"
I sat down next to her we prayed and started eating. I watched her eat and I smiled admiring her beauty.

"You fucking that shit up it must be good mamas" she nodded her head while stuffing her mouth. I laughed and she looked at me. "What?"
"Nothing I was just remembered when I took you to red lobster for endless shrimp" She laughed and took a sip of her juice.

"I kept eating for like four hours" I nodded "I was like where the fuck does it go?" She laughed again shaking her head. We finished eating and she got up. "What are you doing mamas?"
"I was going to check on the boutiques" I got up and grabbed her
"No mamas you need to take at least a week or two off considering all you have been through"
She looked at me for a second and then nodded "your right"
She I pulled her over to the bed and she laid back down. "Let's watch some movies mamas"

Exotic
I zoned out watching the movies a little. With Trey dying it made me realize how short life was, I thought about how much I wanted a family and my future. Roddy was staring at me and I realized he had asked me something "I'm sorry what?"
"I said did you want popcorn Mamas you good?"
"Yeah I was just zoned out and popcorn sounds good"
He stared at me and then nodded before going to make popcorn.
Get it together Exotic damn he came back with a bottle of pop and popcorn.

I smiled at him and he sat down my attention was now fully not the movie
It was called the little things with Denzel Washington in it so I knew it was going to be good. I was watching the movie and I noticed Roddy kept looking at me. I grabbed and handle full of popcorn and started eating it.
I leaned my head on his shoulders and he put his arm around me.

I was fully entrance in the movie "Denzel has got to be the killer"
Roddy nodded and kept watching the movie. I started zoning out again so I got up and went to the bathroom splashing cold water on my face. When I was done I turned around and Roddy was in the doorway staring at me with concern in his eyes. "Mamas is last night bothering you?" I bit my lip "I don't know maybe"
"You want to talk about it?"
I nodded again.

Roddy
I listened to Exotic talk about how she felt with the situation with Trey. I nodded and listened to what she said.
I could only imagine how she was feeling or any women that has been or was almost rapped. She cried a little more and I rocked her back to sleep.

I felt bad that I wasn't there when it happened the fact that I jumped down her throat about Relly didn't help. I decided to book her a spa treatment. I didn't know how to respond to the trauma she was going through.
I had trauma from the streets with gang shit and drug dealing. But hers was just different it's harder on females even though she's been in shootouts with me this was different.