Making Love

Roddy
I watched Exotic all through dinner. I tried to make idle conversation as we ate she commented here and there. I knew what she wanted and I was ready to give it to her. I knew it was time to go when she started rubbing her foot up my leg under the table. I bought that dress for her just so I could take it off. "You look so beautiful mamas" she blushed as soon as we got in the back of the Uber. Her hand rubbed my dick through my pants.

"Mamas wait til we get back to the room" she leaned in closer and stuck my her tongue in my mouth. I kissed her back.
The Uber pulled up to the hotel we rushed back to the room. Once we were in the room I pushed her up against the door. "Are you sure about this mamas?" I needed to hear her say it. "Yes take me" I lifted her up and carried her to the bed while unzipping her dress. It slipped off revealing her soft curvy body. I loved how she looked in the lingerie I bought her.

 I loved how she looked in the lingerie I bought her

I tore my clothes off,leaving on my boxers. I kissed stuck my tongue in her mouth and she greeted me hungrily. I forced myself to slow down I wanted to take my time with her. I slid my hand in her panties massaging her clit. "Ooh yesss" I looked at her face twisting with pleasure. My dick throbbed I licked her neck she opened her eyes looking at me "mmm I'm cumming" she shuddered I felt her juices squirt on my fingers. "You so sexy mamas"

I unsnapped her bra kneeding her titties with my hand pushing them together as I started sucking on both her nipples. "Uuuh" I kissed my way down her body I slid her panties off looking in her eyes. I licked her clit and blew on it softly "ooo fuuuucccck" I went to work eating her pussy she sighed and gripped my head. Keeping eye contact I slid my finger into her tight pussy feeling her pussy muscles on my finger I came in my boxers.

I sucked her clit hard as I slid in another finger stretching her pushing against her wall gently trying to get her ready for my dick.

I ate her pussy for an hour while fingering her. She orgasmed multiple times. "Ohhh Rodrick Im ready" I climbed on top of her getting us both comfortable. I rubbed my dick in her wetness making sure to massage her clit she came again. I started pushing slowly I watched her face. "Want me to stop?" Exotic looked at me with eyes full of lust "No you promised"she whimpered I kept pushing slowly "ahhh fuck Mamas" I felt her pussy starting gripping and almost lost my nut.

I stopped to compose myself once I got a grip. I slid all the way in. I stopped giving her time to adjust "mmm" I gripped the sheets and looked into her eyes. She was calm staring at me I slid out her we both heard a pop she laughed giggled makings me chuckle. "I love you Mamas"
"I love you to Rodrick" I slid back out and started pumping slowly. "Ooo shit mamas"

Exotic
I felt calm with him inside me it wasn't painful he definitely took care of me. I was glad I lost my virginity to him. We stared in each other's eyes. I felt like he was looking into my soul. I felt pleasure wash through my pussy "uuh oh my god" Roddy stopped pumping looking at me. "No don't stop "I saw relief flood his eyes.

"How it feel mamas?" I pecked his lips "It feels good" I licked his bottom lip I started pushing down to meet his thrust. "oOoOO
"You love me mamas?"
"Yes I always loved you"
I watched his face contort with pleasure he moaned loudly. I kissed and sucked his neck.

"Exotic"I looked in his eyes and I saw his guard come down he was being vunerable with me. I ran my hands up his back and felt my orgasm rip through me "aaaaaaaahhh" I dug my nails in his back. "Faster" he sped up a little bit but not too much. I cried out again as my pussy contracted and I squirted.

"Ffuccck mamas this shit wettt" I moaned kissing him he thrust harder because my pussy tried to push him out. I squirted again as my legs started shaking. Roddy started growling like a wolf he reached between us and started fingering my clit with his thumb.

I screamed to the top of my lungs. "Roodddddddyyy I squirted again.
"OohOo daaddddy"
"Mammmaasss"
I tried to get him to sped up but he wouldn't

"I want to inside you forever mamas" I smiled looking in eyes

"Your so handsome Daddy" I watched him blush kissing me. "Uuuh" I screamed as I squirted again.
He thrust deep into me pushing all of full length inside me."Aaahhh" I squirted again.

"That pussy squirting for me." The sheets was gushy from my cum. "Mmm mamas" I felt him pull out thrusting into me harder. "I want you to cum in me Daddy" I watched his face filled with pleasure and shock at my words he sped up his pace. Our bodies were dripping with sweat. I felt his dick starting swelling causing me to cum he shifted inside me hitting my g spot making me cum back to back.

Roddy screamed out as his pumped and I felt him explode inside me. He kissed me forcing his tongue in my mouth. Our bodies finally came down from our orgasms he laid on top of me his head on my chest. "Mamas promise you'll never leave me"

"I promise I'll never leave you Rodrick".

He laid beside me and I took a plan b pill and snuggled beside him we drifted if to sleep.

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment on what you think of the book so far
💗💗💗💗