"Are you serious?"

Roddy
I FaceTimed exotic and this nigga picked up
"Nigga put my wife on the phone !"
This nigga laughed at me "Nigga she not your wife your divorce papers are in the mail box I pulled some strings and got it finalized she my women and she pregnant with my child right now nigga"  Exotic came to the phone "Roddy stop okay it's over it's been over"
"How long you been fucking this nigga you fucking hoe?" She smiled "Long enough for him to get me pregnant you remember when I told you I was going out of town for business I wasn't I was with him look you will be able to see our kids but as far as anything else I don't want shit from you okay." I started crying and this nigga hung up the phone on me as Exotic busted out laughing.  

Exotic
I kissed Brandon's back he turned around and kissed me.  "I'm in love with you Exotic"
I kissed him "I been in love with you since the studio" he smiled rubbing me. "When you said you were going to  leave him for me I" I put my finger on his lips. Taking his hand putting it on my pussy. He tongue kissed me and I moaned he got on top of me and kissed my neck. "I finally got you" he pushed inside me and I squealed and put my arms around his neck. "Oh you feel so good baby"  I quivered as I creamed and squirted. "Uggggh Exotic" I stared in his eyes   as we made love. Bibby tongue kissed me and started pounding me . I screamed into the kiss. He broke this kiss "Oh God yesss" my eyes rolled back. "Fucckk babygirl" "Do it daddy yes oh yes" . He pushed my legs up over my head I looked down at his dick entering my pussy.

Brandon
I finally got her the girl I wanted since the first day I saw her. "Yes oh my fucking god Im cumming" I stared down at her beautiful face she was flushed from her orgasms I was giving her. "Fuck you so wet for me baby" she kissed me. I pulled back and blushed she looked at me smiling.  "You blushing daddy let me ride you" I pulled out and feigned to be back inside of her. I laid down and she tongue kissed  kissed me and slid down on my dick. "Damn babygirl" she started bouncing I held her hips . "Ohh my god you riding the fuck out this dick get it shawty" she sat up from kissing me and really started going crazy bouncing on my shit. "Damn I'm finna nut" she hopped of and before I knew it she as giving me head. I gripped the sheets as she deepthroated my shit. "Damn babygirl uggggh" she had me moaning like a bitch. She sucked my nut out and then hopped back on reverse cowgirl. I sat up  and kissed her shoulder. "Goddamn you an angel but fucking me like a demon"
She moaned and I tongue kissed her running my fingers through her hair. I gripped her titties playing with the nipples.

I started grinding in her she moaned "Yeah take all your dick bae" I noticed out in her and she started screaming my name "BIIIIBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYY" I pushed down on her stomach with my palm she growled like and animal. "Yes scream my name baby" I felt something wet it hit my hand. "Damn daddy it feels so good don't stop" I realized that I was pleasuring her so good she started crying. I felt like I was on top of the world.

Roddy
I cried my eyes out Exotic had cheated and got pregnant I went to the mailbox the divorce was final. I had no say on the matter she didn't want alimony or anything she just wanted for the kids to have set days. "Nooooooooooo"  I started breaking shit and smashing windows the home we built was now just an empty mansion. I walked around the house eyes blurry from tears. "She gone for real this time" I called and Uber and went to her parent house. Her father didn't say anything he just looked at me "Go home son it's over okay I would kill you right now but since she has children for your sorry ass I won't"

I couldn't face my mom right now she would not be on my side anyway.  Bird and everyone was hitting my phone. I turned it off I was in the wrong it wasn't shit I could say or do. I violated our marriage so she just retaliated I couldn't believe she had turned   so cold or I had made her this way. I drunk myself to sleep. I woke up to cold water being splashed on me. "You know yanna is pregnant or saying she is for you it's all over the blogs this a fucking PR nightmare!!!"  Donbo slapped the dog shit outta me and walked out. "Damn everybody's mad at me"

"YESSSSSS" I jumped up and ran from Keisha she was dressed with her hair in a ponytail and Vaseline she was trying to fuck me up "Keisha hold on now"

"NIGGA EITHER I BEAT YOUR ASS NOW OR LATER"  I looked at Bird them and they looked at me.

"Y'all ain't got my back?"
They all shook they head "Not on this one dawg you foul"

"ALL YALL GET THE FUCK OUT!"

I watched them all leave my phone started ringing " hello Roddy it's yanna I'm pregnant"
"BITCH What?" She started crying
"I ain't mean it like that are you sure it's mine?" she cried even harder "Nevermind I will handle it I should have never had sex with you" I tried to answer she hung up I called her back she didn't answer.
I sent her a text not to abort the baby and told her to come over when she wasn't so emotional. I tried to lay down a few minutes later Apple called
"Yes " I answered I was emotional as hell
"I need some abortion money" I rubbed my head "Apple you gone abort my baby?"
"Nigga yes u got good dick but yo ass a dog and you crazy" I hung up and cashapped her the money. I cried like a baby I had fucked up the best thing to ever happen to me.

Exotic
I looked at Brandon rubbing my feet he looked at me smiling . "Boy stop" he kissed my feet and started sucking my toes. I opened my legs and started playing with my pussy. "Shit your horny baby" I moaned and rubbed my titties. "Oh no" he moved my hand and started sucking my clit. "Ohhhhhhh YESSSSSS" he chuckled kissing his way up my body. "That's it baby" I moaned as he entered my wet folds.

Bibby
I felt like I was dreaming looking down at her she moaned looking into my eyes. "Damn baby " I moaned she scratched my back and I loved the pain. "I'm cumming" she cried out I moaned her shit was soaking. "Uggggh fuckkk" I busted my first nut. She kissed me I pulled back. "What's wrong baby ?".  I was having conflicting emotions
"Your scaring me Brandon"
"Marry me please I know it's soon but I iii"
"Yes"
"I can't live without you I know that nigga did you wrong but I want to show what it could be if you just let it happen"
"Yes Brandon I will marry you now please make love to me"
"Wait what?"
"I been saying yes and you keep rambling"
I started crying "No I don't believe you "I got up and got the ring and got on one knee.
"Will you exotic marry me and be my wife and the mother of my children?"
She cried and nodded  I slipped the ring on her finger. We posted pics to Instagram.

Roddy
I had finally made it to sleep when bird called me. "Roddy man I got some bad news ?"
"What is it bird shit already fucked up"
"Exotic and Bibby are engaged"
All I saw was red I threw my phone into the wall.  It smashed into small pieces I got online and it was there she was marrying this nigga. My taste for blood had sparked I wanted this nigga dead.