LIVE LIFE FAST

"Ughh yeah suck dat shit"
"Let me rearrange dem guts mamas"
She moved to a squatting position
I slid in an started pounding her shit"Who pussy is this?"
"Fuck yours baby shit"
"Oh Roddy I'm finna cum"
"Yeah nut on my dick mamas"
She creamed on me and I moaned kissing her. Her phone started ringing and I got instantly aggravated I loved that she was doing music but she constantly busy. I pushed her off me "Go ahead and answer that shit you know you want to"
"No I told them I was taking three weeks off I want us to spend some time baby please" I didn't say anything I went into the bathroom. "Roddy please baby I will turn it off just make love to me." I shook my head "I ain't in the mood no more"
She looked at me "I can get you back in the mood if you will let me" I stared at her "Nevermind" she started walking away from me. I could tell by the look in her eye I hurt her. I grabbed her waist "just let me go Rodrick "

"No mamas I'm sorry okay"
"Yeah me too Rodrick" She loosened my arms from around her waist. She put her robe on and walked out of the room I followed her down stairs. The kids we at they're grandparents house otherwise we would not be walking around like this. She went straight to the cabinet and grabbed a Hennessy bottle and started drinking straight from the bottle . I knew I fucked up big time.

Exotic
I knew Rodrick was cheating on me or was about to start. I just sipped the Hennessy. "Mamas why you drinking like that?"
"What's her name ?"
"Mamas who's name?"
"The woman you cheating on me with?" Roddy came over to me "Mamas I am not cheating on you"
"It's okay if you have I haven't made enough time for you lately with the kids and music it's been a lot but I can fix us make it how it used to be" I couldn't look him in the eyes because if he had I don't know how I would handle it. He got down on knee level "Baby I swear to God I would never ruin our family like that" I could see in his eyes he was telling the truth. I sighed in relief and got down on my knees with him "Baby I'm sorry I haven't been making you a priority I'm going to call and tell them I make my own schedule so I can make time for us I never wanted this baby" he kissed my forehead "I over reacted I just been really cranky and I been missing you"

I kissed him lightly looking at him. He slid his hands down my robe and undid it. He stuck his finger close to my mouth I opened my mouth and sucked his finger. He bit his lip I kissed his neck and down his chest "Fuck Exotic" I grabbed his dick stroking it up and down. I gave him some 'I'm sorry head'.

"Oh shit yes" I gagged and slurped making him nut as many times as I could. He pulled me up and kissed me. "I would never cheat on you mamas you and our family is my world. He kissed me gently placing me on my back and grabbing my hips"You know I'm strung out on you" I giggled and rubbed his face. He bent down and kissed me. I kissed him back passionately hoping he could feel how much I need and loved him. I broke the kiss "I make more time for us I can take a month off form music nothing is more important to me than us and our family. "Shhh mamas I'm sorry to Im the one who practically forced you to do music let me make it right I be spazzing on you for no reason I know that" he tongue kissed me again and kissed down my body. He rubbed his finger over my clit. "Huh Roddy" I was wet dripping off his fingers he sucked them and started licking and sucking me. He made circles around my clit before slurping it. "Yes oh shit I bout to cum daddy" I played with my nipples as my eyes rolled back. "Uggggh" I started rubbing my pussy on his tongue as an orgasm hit me. I squealed in pleasure. He kept eating me out "Bae that feel so good but I needed some of you" he kept eating me out until I came again. Then he came up to kiss me while entering me slowly. I growled and he bit his lip "As long as I when I slid up in you growl" I laughed as he quoted on of our favorite fabulous songs. He started stroking me I rubbed his face he stuck his finger in my mouth I sucked and he moaned. "Nobody could ever replace you mamas" I went to say something but cried out instead he hit my spot making me squirt a little.