New Addition

Roddy
I held my son in my arms for the first time feeling my world shift.

"Aww look a daddy's baby" I smiled rubbing my nose against him as he smiled giggling

"Aww look a daddy's baby" I smiled rubbing my nose against him as he smiled giggling. "Kadence I love you son" I looked over at Exotic she was smiling tiredly. I rocked him back and forth going closer to kiss her on the forehead. "You gave me the best gift in the world" She smiled at me yawning. The door opened and I seen her parents and my mom coming in.
"Hey meet y'all grandson Kadence" they walked over to us. Kadence opened his eyes to inspect them.
"Ohh my god those beautiful eyes" I smiled at Mrs.Denise as she held her arms out. I placed him gently in her arms. I heard sniffing a looked up to see my mom crying she hugged me. I hugged her back "Oh Roddy I'm so happy and proud of you" I smiled "thank you ma" I let them take turns holding the baby. While I went over to kiss Exotic. "How you feeling mamas?"
"Happy but mostly tired" I nodded moving her braids out of her face.
"Just get some rest you already nursed him" she nodded. I kissed her again before she got comfortable and fell asleep.

I walked back over to them and her dad was holding Kadence with tears in his eyes. I patted his shoulder "That's your grandson Kadence Luciano Moore" he looked at me a shocked expression on his face I smiled at him and Mrs. Denise gasped "Baby his is named after you" I nodded and he passed the baby to her before pulling me into a hug. I hugged him back "You gave me the best wife it's only right you be honored too" he chuckled still hugging me I hugged him back. He released me from the hug going over to kiss Exotic forehead. I looked at Mrs.Denise "They keeping the overnight for observation but your welcome to come home with us when we leave to help Exotic with the baby" She nodded at me smiling "Your the best son in law baby boy" I smiled and kissed Kadence head. I turned to my mom who was staring at me proudly.

"You can come too ma if you want" She nodded at me. Before pulling me to the side. "I know I haven't always been in understanding about your choices in life but I always wanted what was best for you son anymore more than proved yourself as a man and as a husband I'm proud of you and I was like to start repairing our relationship I love you more than life itself son" I nodded hugging her tightly it meant the world to me that she said that. I looked over at Exotic sleeping peacefully she was the reason for all of this she changed my life in so many ways.
Mrs. Denise came over with Kadence who was mixing and fussing lightly "He wants you" I opened my arms she handed to me he settled down right away. Looking up at me "I got you baby boy your daddy's baby yes you are" he smiled at me and tears filled my eyes. "Thank you God" I whispered and I rocked him and sat down as he drifted off to sleep.

Exotic
I woke up later that night and looked around my parents were asleep on one chair and Roddy's mother was on the other. Roddy was still holding cadence and looked up at me smiling "Hey mamas" I smiled "Hey baby"he got up walking over to me. "I told the nurses he would stay in here with us I didn't want to let him out of my sight' I nodded

"You did the right thing baby" he smiled at me and I held my arms out and he placed Kadence in them I looked at his sleeping face before looking back at Roddy. I puckered my lips and he bent down and kissed me sticking his tongue in my mouth.We had a slow passionate kiss. It made me feel good he didn't look at me any differently now that I gave birth. I broke the kiss and smiled at him. "Just know when them six weeks up I'm beat it up "he whispered I snickered and he pecked my lips again. "You hungry mamas?" I nodded "Alright I'm get you some door dash I know this hospital food ain't bout shit." I laughed and snorted before saying "I want sesame seed chicken and chicken fried rice" he nodded pulling out his phone.