Two wrongs don't make a right

One week later...

Exotic

Me and Roddy were still at odds we still hadn't resolved the conflict. What was supposed to be our time to reconnect blew up into a disaster. We were still sleeping in the same bed but Roddy knew not to even try and have sex. I was still trying to sort through all my feelings. He got up early and told me he was going to the studio he gave me a quick peak on the lips. I watched him leave. I got the kids ready to go with his mom.

I got dressed in a sexy sweat suit that hugged all my curves just right. I was nervous and giddy today was my studio session with Bibby. I finished my makeup and got in my car typing in the directions he sent me. I pulled up to the studio checked my makeup in the mirror. I sprayed on some more perfume and then got out.
I stopped to check in with the receptionist "Hi I'm here for a studio session with Bibby" she smiled at me "You just hop on that elevator press 2 and it will be the first door on the left. "
"Thank you"
"No thank you your last song was so amazing Im not supposed to do this but can I have your autograph and a picture" I smiled "Of course anything for my fans"
She came around and we took some selfies and I signed an autograph and made my way to the elevator.

I walked to the studio a knocked
"Come in" I walked in a Bibby was sitting down moving the board and adjusting the sound. "Hey Bibby" he turned around and looked at me "Damn babygirl you look good enough to eat" he licked his lips. I Giggled "Oh my god stop flirting and let's get to work." He chuckled "Can I have a hug first?" I walked over and gave him a hug. "Mmm you smell good to" he put his face in my neck sniffing me. "Bibby" I said "Yeah right the track" he played me the track I bobbed my head "you fucking with it ?" I nodded smiling "Yeah I'm fucking with it "

I went in booth harmonizing and singing. He was outside bobbing his head and he tapped on the window. I came out "You like what I said" he nodded

"Yeah this shit fire thank you so much" he hugged me again "We make good music together. I smiled "I want to hear it" he played it back for me and I giggled "yes it's perfect for real"
He stood up "it wouldn't have been nothing without you" I smiled he stepped closer to me I looked up at him he touched the side of my face. "You so beautiful"
I blinked a couple times trying to even out my breathing.

With everything going on between me and Roddy. We wasn't being intimate and bibbys touch sent shivers through me lighting my fire. He leaned in and pecked my lips. I didn't push him away or try to stop him he leaned in cupping my ass. "Mmm" I moaned pressing into him. He sucked my bottom lip and I moaned before I knew it we were full on making out. He picked me up putting me on the counter and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We were both moaning and breathing hard. I felt his dick through his pants rubbing at my core. He was definitely hung as I suspected. He kissed my neck and I pulled at his collar. I ran my hands under his shirt feeling his hard stomach. "Let me kiss it" I moaned and panted. He started kissing down my breast. "Shit stop we can't do this" I pushed him back "We not doing anything wrong" I shook my head "I'm married this is wrong"

He bit his lip "just let me kiss it and lick it that ain't cheating"' I shook my head and giggled " No I should have never let you kiss me either" he was coming closer
"You out here being loyal to him is he being loyal to you?" I scooted down "I have to go" he put his arm around my waist and pulled me back he kissed me again and I savored the taste of his lips. "I'm here if you change your mind" I walked past him and turned around when I got to the door "Goodbye Bibby" he had a mischievous twinkle in his eyes
" I will see you later" I bit my lip and walked out.

The way he was so sure that he would see me again scared me and excited me. I rushed out of to the elevator running into Relly.
"Damn just knock me over oh hey Exotic what you doing here?"
I squinted my eyes " Don't hey Exotic me why the fuck you fucking over my girl Kiesha" he sucked his teeth "Man she the one who broke up with me so don't come at me like that" I shook my head "Whatever nigga" I saw him focusing at something over my shoulder and I turned around "hey you forgot this thanks again for helping with my track" I grabbed my business phone from Bibby "Yeah no problem I will have my lawyer send you the release forms". I looked at Relly who was looking back and forth between us. "Anyways back to you why would you let Kiesha go so easily y'all have been together for three almost four years?" I was really trying to take the attention off Bibby who took the hint and walked away "Look I'm will call her tonight I been trying to talk to her tell her to pick up and stop ignoring me" I shook my head