coma

Exotic
Bibby was in a coma his gun shot wounds was near fatal but by the grace of God they had missed his important organs.i was by his bed everyday praying he would wake up he had been in a coma for two weeks.
"Mm" I looked up "Brandon" he grunted again opening his eyes.  I teared up  "what happened ?" He looked around coming to. "Baby you were shoot a couple times and you have been in a coma for two weeks. I pressed the nurse button afraid to leave his side. I kissed him gently "Take it easy" he smirked "All I get is a peck" I smiled and leaned in he put his hand on the back of my head tongue kissing me. I kissed him back I heard a soft knock. "Oh he is awake I will get the doctor" I nodded "Thank you"
He rubbed my face."Stop crying baby I'm good I ain't going nowhere" I kissed him again. "Thank God your okay it's my fault getting you wrapped up in Roddy's shit" he chuckled "It's over now though right ?" I nodded "Yes and from now on he can clean up his own shit" the doctor came in "Ah Mr. Dickson how are you feeling?"
"I feel okay I'm in pain though" the doctor nodded. "Well will give you something for that and run a few test if everything looks good you can go home today"
"Alright thank you sir"

I sat and waited while they did his test everything looked good so they discharged him with a pain medication.  I was so relieved and happy. "So how's our baby boy?" I looked at him "He is good getting fatter I can tell he misses you though I will probably have my mom drop him off tomorrow. He rubbed my thigh "Is he the only one who missed me?" I chuckled "Baby  I missed you too" he licked his lips "You gone show me when we get home right?"
I laughed deeply "Bae what about your stitches?" He gave me the look "I'm let you do all the work" I bit my lip "Ok daddy"

Brandon
I felt fine other then the soreness and I was a Lil tired but I wanted to make love to Exotic. Almost dying made me think about life and how precious it was. I was limping but I was still able to walk. "Take it easy bae"
I kissed her forehead "I'm good babygirl"
We made it in the house and I got upstairs with her help. She help me lay down she pulled back once I was straight "uh uh where you going?" She giggled "To get you a soda so you can take your pain meds,You hungry baby?" I smirked "Yeah I haven't ate you in a minute." She cocked her head "Can you be serious for a second?" I chuckled "I'm deadass serious" I snaked my tongue at her. "Ooh ok I will be right back."  I waited for her to comeback while she was gone I thought about us having another baby I wanted to try for a babygirl" She walked back in with a glass and came over "here's your medicine bae" I took the pills a pulled her closer. "mmm" she was moaning already by the way she was kissing me I could tell she missed a nigga.

Exotic
I kissed him and started undressing"Damn babygirl slow down" I giggled and tongue kissed him. I took his shirt and pants off gently. "Sit on my face baby"  I got in position and he looked up at me kissing my clit gently. "Mhm" I started playing with my nipples. "Stop teasing" he chuckled and started moving my hips as he sucked my clit. I missed him so much and his touch. G
He swirled his tongue licking and sucking "I'm finna cum shit" he went crazy putting his face all in it. "Yes daddy shit" he kept going making me cum a few times. "My turn". I got of him and tongue kissed him tasting my juices.i pulled his bottom lip sucking it.  His eyes searched my face "You love me babygirl?"
"I don't just love you I'm in love with you Brandon"he licked his lips. I kissed his chest careful not to hurt his wounds.  He was rock hard at full attention. I locked eyes with him and kissed his tip his lips parted. I opened my mouth sucking his tip."shit" I sucked and ran my tongue in circles around the tip. I played around with him sucking his balls before I started deep throating him "Exotic you finna make me nut"I winked and kept going he played in my hair "So good babygirl shit" I slowed down letting my gag reflex close around the tip. He was panting and groaning I knew he was close. He grunted and his body tensed he was shooting in my throat. I slurped his nut down and sucked him before getting on top of him. I rubbed his tip on my slit teasing him. "Bae" he was commanding with his voice I dropped down."hmm" I moaned I rode him slowly and he played with my nipples. Watching me intensely I leaned in kissing him. "Shit" I groaned when he started playing with my clit making my pleasure increase. I rode him softly we made love four hours before we calmed down. "You know when I heal up and I back to my full strength I want to try for a little girl" I smiled "Really?" He kissed my forehead rubbing my back "Really how do you feel about that?" I looked at him thinking how lucky I was not to have lost him "I think that's perfect"he smiled pulling me closer "You my baby I love you" I kissed him my eyes getting heavy "I love you too"

Allie
I was worried about Exotic I hadn't talked to her in two weeks. I looked was giving her space being as Bibby got shot and it was Roddy's fault b but I missed her. "What you over their frowning about?" I looked at Roddy he was sorting through his watches. "I'm worried about Exotic and how bubby's doing I mean it's alot for her she went through so much to protect you"
"I know but she pissed at me" i played with my bottom lip. "I'm going to call her tomorrow" he nodded.  "I'm going to the studio to lay down some tracks you want to come?" I nodded hoping it would take my mind off things.

Roddy
I got to the studio and started laying down a track called fade away it was about Exotic. I wished I hadn't caused her so much pain with my cheating and hitting her. I couldn't help but to regret everything I did. I drove her to another man's arms. All I could hope was Bibby would be okay because I had caused her enough pain she had been down  for me since we was younger I wanted to see her happy even if it wasn't with me she deserved that much. 

Y'all feeling the storyline ?
Leave Feedback
Make sure y'all vote