the blocc is hot 🔥

I had Allie wit me she was a Lil rider she was dressed in black with  me. They caught that nigga at the border now we was speeding.
Things with me and Exotic was cool Bibby even added  bloods in the mix. When I pulled up Bibby was there with Exotic. Me and Allie hopped out  the girls chopped it up I was happy  they got along  good. Me and Bibby dapped it up. The Bloods and Crips were mixing all brought here by one common goal. We all   was strapped and ready we approached the pigs together Bibby handed him a duffle bag. They split it amongst themselves and disappeared making sure to keep the area on lock for us.

"You do the honors this your party" I looked at Bibby we laughed. "Alright start talking" they all looked at us Exotic and Allie came over. They bitch slapped the fuck outta all them niggas. "You heard them start fuckking talking" they was tryna catch they breaths and exotic and Allie went down the line fucking them niggas up. Exotic and Allie dropped tools. "Oh girl let me see you  got some different shit" Allie and exotic were giggling over weapons me and bibby looked at each other. "Alright you two calm down they both grimaced but went to stand over in place.
"Since y'all brought the heat to our territories if   you don't start talking it's not just you in the trouble. "Exotic show them what we  for" Exotic smiled and put pictures in front of each of  them. "All your kids my son play with I know each and every one of your baby mommas". She pulled out a phone showing them in live action.

Hotboii
I didn't expect this shit to get out of hand like this. "The kids and our baby mommas don't have nothing to do with this" I said looking at she laughed.  "Oh but they do u see all of us we have alot to lose we all feed our families and your in the way of that. "
Allie stepped up  Iooming menacingly "I lost my brother to this shit so if you think we give a fuck we don't"  I looked at my group they were all scared shitless.  "I will talk just please not my babies" they pulled him off to the side. "Y'all doing exactly what  they want!!" I barked out and Roddy drop kicked me in my shit. One by one each nigga folded. 

Bibby
We had learned enough information to be ahead of the government and they plot to destroy every plan they had for us. "You know you real solid and I appreciate you " I nodded at  Roddy. "Ayy crips today is a monumental today crips and bloods came together and we gone keep this going to be a good day for us and the movement we was separated by colors but no longer we have the same goal." He  dapped me up "We are brothers of crime and women we all mob tied" all of us joined hands "So today we are at Peace and can gain more together than apart"

Exotic
I liked Allie for Roddy I was happy to see he moved on they were cute after we took care of gang duties we all went out for drinks and  food. "Yeah I'm glad to finally meet you we are alot alike" I nodded with Allie. "That we are and since your a part of the family you have to meet the babies they gone love you I smiled y'all two make a good couple you get through to him in ways I never could"
She nodded smiling Roddy snorted and Bibby laughed. "Oh so  this your best friend now?" We all looked at Keisha.

Allie
"Oh Roddy let me out I swing on big bitches too you come over here fucking up the vibes ." Exotic shook her head "Allie please don't pay her no mind ok you look cute I look cute don't mess up your outfit for her"
I nodded "Your right I look good as fuck"
"Keisha you was cool but you acting like you on drugs  are you ok like what's up you acting real weird?? "  I looked at Exotic and then Roddy and everyone else they was all shaking they head. "Naw you just a fake ass bitch" Exotic nodded "Is that all because at this point nobody gives a fuck for real"
Everybody was looking crazy at us in the the  restaurant. The owner came over and escorted her off the premises .

We went to the  strip club establishing a bulletproof Albi. Me and Exotic was one the stage showing off for out niggas. "Bitch u fun I don't even know how the fuck I'm up here right now" she laughed throwing ones on me. "This is crazy" she laughed calling for bottles.

Roddy
I was just thinking  " damn let intervene it's time to go home allie home be drunk as hell" Bibby nodded talking over the loud music. "Yup she with mrs.turn up queen" I busted out laughing and he did too.  I got up seeing allie take 5 more shots. "Ayyy y'all two come  on y'all too lit" Exotic help Allie down and I shook my head "Man I should make you babysit her drunk ass"
"I'm not drunk I'm bubbly like champagne"
I looked at Allie kissing her "yeah I know come on" I looked at Exotic she was smiling at us" I rolled my eyes she mouthed "Keep her" I nodded and we left the club. Me and bubby dapped up and we all went out separate ways. "I love you Roddy Ricch " looked at Allie  and tongue kissed at a light "Good I love your ass too" she giggled "You wanna fuck I wanna fuck how long it's gone take to get to the condo I wanna have wild monkey sex like I want to hang from the Chandelier s  like I'm sia" I speed up
"Um at this speed we can make it  in 10 minutes

Shit I wasn't worried about a ticket I reminded myself to text Bibby Allie needed to hang out with her more. "Yeah just hold I want the same thing hot mamas"
I turned my emergency lights  cuz shot I ain't want no ticket but shit I ain't really care. 

"You know what she a cool bitch but I'm glad y'all ain't work out because then me and you wouldn't be together I think I love    your ass forreal" I pulled up to the crib and carried her ass into the house "I love you ass too forreal" I kissed her carrying her up her the stairs"  I kissed her body making her moan. I gave her slow head looking in her eyes she screamed and squirted.  She moaned "let me suck you daddy" I grinned standing  up looking  at her. She gave me slow sloppy  head . I groaned playing in her hair.

Bibby
"I love you Exotic" she grinned smiling I rubbed her stomach and feet. "I love you to Brandon" she was putting kandence to  sleep"You know I actually enjoyed tonight she nodded.  "So you think he still in love with you?" She laughed "Naw he been knowing Allie longer than me I been knew about her but they had fell out  for a while"
I nodded she was really unbothered about him moving on. Which was what I really cared about. She put Kandence on the pillow next to her picking up her phone. "Great the venue is set" she touched my face "We getting married" I giggled happy

I carried Lil man to his room and turned on the baby monitor. I returned to the ro she was already naked "Mhmm" I smiled kissing her.

Allie
He made passionate love to me I couldn't walk for shit. I was laying on his chest "You ever see yourself getting married?" I looked at him "Yeah eventually" he nodded reaching in the dresser draw "Here I bought you this" I opened up the cases "Oh my god" I had several chains and rings and a Pateks. "Each one of these have a different reason why I love you and the rings is my promise rings to always be there for you and if you ever decide you want to get married I want to be the man you choose do you accept it?" I nodded crying he smiled and kissed me.   "Here  I wasn't gone give you these if you wasn't gone  accept my promise rings" he pulled out  keys "This your range Rover, bentayga,Porsche, and your Maybach"
"Oh thank you I appreciate it baby" he nodded" I kissed him he spoiled the shit outta me tonight.

Hotboii
The most fucked up part about tonight is all my niggas folded on me and now we were in some type of underground bunker being   held by army niggas. I put my hands in my head trying to pray on a way out of this.