Babyshower

Roddy
Today was her baby shower and I wanted make sure everything was perfect. "So is everything set up?" I asked Kiesha through the phone "Yes we got it we putting the final touches on it now" I smiled "Alright Kiesha we will see you in a lil bit" I went to the to and she was fixing her hair in the mirror "Ohh there she go" I walked up kissing her neck as she giggled.
"Mm looking good enough to eat shit" I rubbed her ass and my dick jumped.
"Mamas you thick as hell!!" She frowned at me in the mirror and her eyes watered "You calling me fat?" I spun her around. "No mamas not at all I love your body I'm just saying that ass fat and them titties juicy" She still pouted. "You can tell I been hitting cuz yo ass spreading mmm" I bit my lip and grabbed her ass. "Even if you were fat which your not I will always love you and lust for you" she bit her lip "Really baby?"
"Really mamas now finished getting ready before I end up dicking you down" she clenched her legs and I chuckled. 
"You getting me all worked up you know pregnancy make me horny as hell I want some dick when we get back" I bit my lip "You gone get all 13 inches when we get back"
She pushed my chest taking a deep breath as her eyes filled with lust. I kissed her forehead and left out the room.

After 30 minutes she came down to the living room in an a  powder blue dress showing off her stomach in the middle with matching heels and makeup. "Damn mamas"  I licked my lips and walked over grabbing her hips and tongue kissing her. She matched me we were both wearing powder blue my jays even matched.
"Mm you finna get me started" she pushed back from the kiss and I chuckled leading her out of the house.
I opened in the car door for her  getting in starting the car and pulling off. She played with my chin hair while I drove. "Mamas you making my dick jump"
"What am I doing?" I bit my lip at her lustful tone.
"You pulling my chin hair and touching on me" I looked over at her and she licked her lips. "I love touching you baby" I bit my lip and put one hand on the wheel while the other one made it up under her dress pulling her panties to the side I massaged her clit. I loved making her cum even if I could be inside her.

Exotic
I bit my lip and started moaning he was so freaky and I loved it."Fuck Roddy"he massaged my clit faster and I rubbed his hand as he was touching me I pulled my dress up further because I was about to squirt and don't want my dress to get wet.
"Bust on my fingers mamas" I panted and squealed as I squirted. "Mhhm" he glanced at me and bit his lip before focusing back on the road. He kept massaging me and I came again and again he didn't stop until we pulled up to the venue. I looked over and he sucked his fingers. "You so freaky daddy" he leaned over "No we freaky I ain't do this to myself" I smiled and he sucked his fingers off before tongue kissing me and I pulled him into me. We both jumped when someone tapped on the window. "Open this door I know y'all in their being nasty" I laughed at Kiesha and Tisha standing there the couldn't see inside cuz the windows wear tinted. Roddy shook his head I fixed my dress before opening the door and hugging them.
"Y'all so nosy" I looked at Roddy mugging them "No we ain't y'all been sitting in the car for 15 minutes." I chuckled time really flies when we in the heat of passion.
Roddy came over grabbing my hand he leaned in whispering "I can still taste you on my tongue" I giggled at he double meaning. We walked inside and streamers popped out at us and everyone screamed "ITS A BOY" I laughed and kissed Roddy rubbing my stomach.
"Let's get some pictures with the parents first" I nodded at the photographer and Kiesha led me to two beautiful backgrounds