Back to normal

Exotic
I didn't tell Bibby about the conversation me and Roddy had I didn't know what his problem was but I really didn't care all the energy when was putting into the idea of us ever getting back together he needed to give to Allie. I was feeling a little guilty about the situation with me and her but I didn't know how to put an end to it. "What you thinking about?" Bibby asked as he rubbed my arm. "How glad I am that your okay" he smiled kissing my forehead. "Nothing not even bullets could keep me from you" I smiled as he kissed my forehead we sat in silence as I listened to his heartbeat. "What do you think about us having another baby?" I rubbed his chest "I think I'm gonna need a nanny to help out" he shifted and I looked up at him "so that's a yes"
"Definitely" he smiled getting happy "I don't have a problem with a nanny" I kissed him "Good" he carried me from the couch to the bedroom. It would be my fourth child but only his second I couldn't see my life without Bibby he made me truly happy another baby would be good for us or relationship was stronger than ever.

Allie
Roddy had been a little weird lately I wondered if it was about Exotic I could tell he wasn't fully over her, but shit neither was I. She had texted me and told me she couldn't do this to bibby anymore . I told her I understood and I was here for her in that way if she ever wanted to start up again but I did tell her I wanted us to continue be friend she siad of course.  "You good?' I looked at Roddy "I'm fine I should ask you that the way you been moping around here like someone stole your puppy" he sighed  swing his arm and hitting his palm "I just had alot on my mind baby" he came over to me "I'm sorry I have been neglecting you how about you get all dressed up and we have a day out in the city"
"Really?" He nodded "we can go anywhere you like" kissing my neck "I can see your tryna take me to pound town" he snorted and busted out laughing it was a good feeling having the tension between us ease."yeah I'm take you down there"
I kissed him softly and he pushed me the on the bed gently I stared in his eyes and he rubbed my cheek.
"I love you Allie"
"I love you to roddy " he tongue kissed me I felt so happy he always showed me he loved but it had been a while since he said it. He help me take off my shirt I moaned as he kissed my breast and sucked them. "Yes bae" he winked at me his hand went to my waistband and entered my panties playing with my clit. "Mhmm yes" I enjoyed the feeling of his body on top of mine "oh my god bae I'm finna cum" he sped up fingering my clit making me climax . I moaned as he kissed down to my belly button before sliding my panties down he kissed my lips before spreading them and sucking my clit "oh yes" I looked down at him he was watching me that turned me on even more I played with my nipples and grind against his tongue he was sucking and slurping me like an icee. "Roddy oh shit" I moaned as my body started arching naturally he was about to take me there again." Mmm yes" I moaned as he sucked me clit I felt myself about to squirt he put two fingers inside me curling them to reach my g spot. I lost it "Roddy!" He kept licking and sucking as I squirted on his face.

Roddy
I had felt bad about neglecting Allie all she ever did was hold me down I really needed to focus on me and her instead of torturing myself with what me and Exotic could have had . I realized it was my pride was the reason I couldn't let her go I was going through the I had her first bullshit but none of that mattered because I lost her. I wouldn't make the same mistake with Allie. I sucked her clit even after she came I stood up and I played with her clit with my tip she was still trembling from her orgasm. I giggled she eyed me "What's funny?"
"You already shivering I'm bout to make you shake to " she snorted laughing " You so corny" I laughed to before bending down to kiss her. "I love you Roddy"
" I love you to mamas" I kissed her passionately as I started stroking her I made her cum for me over and over until we both looked crazy.

Exotic
I was showering I had a long day I went to all my boutiques making sure everything was top tier as it should be. I was thinking expansion since the four I had were doing amazing gross millions year. I felt Brandon grip my waist and kiss my shoulder "All the kids are asleep" I turned around kissing him " That means we can play. He looked at me "I was thinking the same thing" I laughed looking in his blue eyes they flipped to green his eyes did that when he was extremely happy. I kissed him softly he slammed me softly to the shower wall.

I moaned he kissed down my body and starting licking and sucking. "Brandon" I moaned he kept going I ran my hands through his hair . My other hand played with my nipple "Yes bae ohh" I could fell myself about to cum "Bae" he respond "mhmm" clamping down on my clit. I came hard. He kissed his way back up my body grabbing my legs and picking me up. My hair was wet me I tongue kissed Bibby and he pulled back looking at me in my eyes "I want you to give me baby girl"  "Why we still talking let's make her?" He smiled kissing me I moaned as he put the tip and and started thrusting inside me nice and slow. He kissed my neck "Say it"  I moaned and he kissed  "I wanna have your daughter" he sped up kissing me and bouncing me. "Oh shit bae "
"Don't fight it give me that" 

Brandon
I moaned as her nails dug into my back "huh daddy I'm cumming" I moaned "Yeah make that pussy squirt for daddy" she bit her lip and I  pushed her up against the wall . Fucking her deeper she squirted on me  and I growled getting ready to bust my first nut. "I always knew you was going to have my babies"
"Brandon!"
"Yes bae I know you finna cum again wait for me" she growled kissing me biting my bottom lip. I hit her with some fast deep strokes "You gone catch all dis nut babygirl?"
"Yes daddy all of it" I tongue kissed her and I started grunting I broke the kiss "fuccckk" I nutted inside her and she screamed having and orgasm.  I turned off the shower and carried her out. I sat down on the bed and she was on top of me " Ride your dick baby" she kissed me and I started bouncing I watched her face sucking her nipples "Brandon you feel so good daddy" I smirked as we made love  I ducked her to sleep. I watched her sleeping it was crazy to think I started off as her side nigga and now she was my wife and had already gave me a son. I got up and put shorts and a white t on. I made Benjamin a  bottle and he was in his crib just waking up. He ate on a schedule he was a happy baby who only cried when his diaper needed changing or was hungry. "Hey daddy's baby" he gurgled happily and I watched his green eyes flip to blue. I smiled feeling like the luckiest man in the world. Exotic was my dream girl and I finally got her. I feed Benjamin "we finna make you another sister" I accepted exotics kids like my own. She made my life complete I never thought she would actually leave roddy for me but she did. Now that I had her I would never loose her. I held Benjamin and carried him to our bed and put him on my chest. I smiled and looked at rings she definitely needed and upgrade to show her my appreciation.

Happy New Years to all my readers I'm bout to wrap this book up and it end it so I can work on other projects so enjoy