Crazed

4 weeks later...

Roddy
I was sitting in the living room drinking Hennessy. I had apologized over and over but she would just look at me.
I was drunk ass fuck waiting for Exotic to get home from work. I haven't had none in damn near a month. I had blocked her from laying down in the bed I don't know why I turned on cold water when she was trying to sleep in the shower would make her at least let me eat it. That was dumb as fuck I drunk some more Hennessy. If she ain't give me some tonight I was going to cry like a bitch. I heard the door open she walked in and I got up scratching my head. "Mamas you want a foot rub?" She looked at me
"No I'm good" I chewed my lip walking up to her. "I learned my lesson mamas I'm sorry please I need you"

She smirked at me "Are you drunk Roddy?" I nodded and She walked past me up the stairs and I followed her. "Mamas please I'm going crazy" She turned around and sat on the bed. Shaking her head I started crying.

Exotic
I looked at Roddy crying he was already drunk which didn't help. I was ready to give him some but I just wanted to see what he would do if I told him no. I walked up to him kissing him he was still crying.

"You gone act right?" He nodded sniffling he was really crying. I kissed him and pulled him over to the bed. He started fumbling with my clothes "calm down I'm not going to change my mind I just want you to act right it hurt my feelings when you thought I would cheat" he looked at me. "I'm sorry mamas I be feeling like I'm not enough sometimes every girl I been with cheated on me"

I sighed "why you didn't just tell me that?" He pouted "I don't know I'm sorry for turning on cold water on you" I busted out laughing it was funny now but it wasn't then. He was still sniffling. "I'm sorry for cutting you off for so long but bae you have to tell me insecurities I wish I could read your mind but I can't " he nodded before kissing me. I kissed him back fiercely I had the the toys but it was nothing like him. I started ripping at his clothes.

I ripped his white tee in half he looked at me shocked "you missed me too didn't you?" I nodded biting my lips he started unbuckling my belt pulling my pants down I stepped out of them. I ripped at his jeans. He moved my hands and pulled them off along with his boxers. He picked me up ripping off my panties. I moaned as I kissed his neck, he thrusted into me and I gasped missing the feeling. "Aww fuck" he moaned as he started thrusting into me I squirted immediately. "I missed you so much mamas" I kissed his neck he sighed as he gripped my legs. "I'm act right I'm promise"

I moaned as he pounded into me. "Ooh daddy I missed you " I scratched his back as I squirted again. He laid me on the bed as he kept thrusting into me. "Shit mamas" he pushed my shirt up to see my titties.

Roddy
I was drunk as fuck and had no chill she let me back in this pussy and I was finna rearrange her guts. "Ohh fuck daddy" I was pumping into her and sucking her titties at the same time.
"Mmm" I moaned as she she started squirting. I flicked her clit making her squirt harder. I ain't finna fuck up no more cuz I almost lost my mind. I felt my nut coming I thrusted into her fiercely. "Roodddddddyyy" I nutted in her as she came on my dick. I pulled out of her "Face down ass up'" she turned around quickly an I deepened her arch before sliding back in. "Fucck" I bit my lip and gripped her hips pulling her into me as I thrusted into her. " BAEE!!" She pushed at my stomach I popped her hand. "No mamas let get it how I want it" she gripped the sheets as she creamed on my dick.

"You gone cut me off again?" She screamed as she started squirting
I smacked her ass "huh?"
"NO DADDY SHIT!!"
I grunted as my eyes watered I howled from the sensations "Who pussy is this ?" She squirmed as she squirted again I gripped her hips harder "DONT FUCCCKING RUN WHO'S PUSSY IS THIS?"
"YOURS DADDY AAAhhh "
"Mmmm yeah cum on your dick mamas"
I felt her walls tighten and I thrusted harder so I could keep pumping. "Ohhh yes shit" she gushed cream out on my dick it was dripping down my legs as I pumped inside of her. "Huhh you so fucking wet for daddy" She screamed as she squirted and creamed again. "BAEE" I smirked as her legs started shaking she came so hard her legs gave out. I pulled out of her and flipped her over and slid back into her kissing her lips.