Pregnancy Craze

8 months later..

Exotic
I woke up just mad and angry for no reason. Roddy was kissing my neck "Don't touch me your the reason I'm as big as a house" I untangled from him and got up staring at him "Mamas your not big your pregnant your beautiful" I rubbed my belly pouting at him. "So you don't think I'm fat?" He got up coming over to me "No mamas you beautiful and sexy" I smiled rolling my eyes at him."oh my god baby I'm sorry I keep having mood swings" he rubbed my belly "It's okay mamas you hungry what can I do to make you feel better?"

I stared at him biting my lip "I am hungry" I grumbled he nodded "Okay you want loaded hash browns?" I nodded "Yeah that sounds good" he kissed my forehead exiting the room.
I went to pee and I chewed my lips. I want to have sex but I don't feel sexy. I wiped and got up to wash my hands chewing my lips. I exited the bathroom and sat on the bed trying to watch tv but I couldn't focus.

Roddy
"Let take this up to fat mamas I hope she feel better" I mumbled to myself. I noticed she wasn't the same I didn't like it. I took the food up to her and she was sitting on the bed staring unfocused at the TV. "Here's some breakfast mamas" I kissed her forehead and grabbed her hands and we prayed. I put some food in mouth and chewed staring at her. "Mamas did I do something wrong?" Her eyes flicked to mine. "Why would you ask me that baby?' I shrugged "You don't really like me touching you no more" I looked at her biting my lip my insecurities was rising. She let out a deep breath."No baby it's not you" she picked up her fork putting food in her mouth. "What is it then mamas if I did something I can fix it?" She swallowed looking at me not saying anything.
"You falling out of love with me?"
She moved her plate and grabbed my face. "No baby I just don't feel sexy" I exhaled as my panic died down.

"Mamas you are sexy I love making love to you" she bit her lip and stared at me. "You really think I'm sexy?" I nodded "Let me show you" she gave me a small smirk and I moved my plates before kissing her passionately.
I laid on top of her making sure not to put to much pressure on her stomach. I kissed her jawbone trailing kisses down her neck. "Oohh" I smiled before I continued sucking and licking her neck. It made me feel good that she still wanted me. "Mamas you so beautiful" she blushed deeply looking at me. "Make me feel beautiful Roddy" I kissed her neck again before taking her silk nightgown off.

Her beautiful round stomach and swollen breast I stood up just looking at her drinking her in with my eyes. I grabbed my dick stroking it. She bit her lip staring at me. I moved closer opening her legs and playing with her swollen clit still stroking myself. "Mm bae shit" I played her until she climaxed. I stopped stroking myself and got down on my knees sucking her clit and sucking up he sweet juices. I flattened my tongue and swirled on her clit. "Ohhh I'm cumming" I put my hands on her titties playing with her nipples. "DADDDDYYYY" "mhm" I hummed against her pussy as I continued sucking and licking her. "Fuck bae" I ate her until she came 3 more times.
I got up and kissed her before laying against the headboard. "Come here mamas" she got on top of me "I'm not to heavy?" I shook my head and she slid down on my dick "Uhhh mamas" I held her hips as she rocked back and forth.

Exotic
I licked my lips as I rocked back and forth. "Baby it feels soo good" he kissed my lips. "Mhm mamas" he stared at my face as I rocked back and forth. He flicked my clit and I screamed cumming. "Yes let it out mamas" he grabbed my hips rocking me back and forth. I kissed him and felt the baby move and start kicking. "Did you feel that?" He nodded laughing and then kept kissing me. I let him rock me back and forth moving with him as I creamed. "Mmmm daddy" I sucked his neck as I started bouncing on him "Yes get it mamas" he moaned as his eyes rolled back. I moaned as I came again "Ohh shit mamas" I smiled at him staring at me and rubbing my titties playing with my nipples. "Dripping all on my dick woo shit" I winked at him before bouncing faster. "Ohh daddy that dick" I moaned rubbing my clit. He moved my hand out of that way rubbing my clit.