Girls Night Out

Exotic
"Uuh noo Rodrick don't even try it I promised Tisha I would go clubbing with her since she handled the shipment" Roddy frowned looking at me in the mirror. I ignored him and kept putting my earrings in. "What time you going to be home?"
I sighed running my fingers through my hair. I don't never ask him what time he is coming home when he goes out with the boys,He acting like it's the end of the world when I go out
"Mamas?"
"I don't know late probably"
"Do you have to go tonight?"
"RODDYYYYY"
He walked up to me putting his hands around my waist and kissed my neck.
"You going to miss me mamas?" I turned putting my hands on his shoulders "more than you know " he flashed me a mischievous smile.
"I love you mamas"
"I love you too daddy"
Roddy bit his lip looking at me lustfully. "Uuh uhh you will get some when I get home"
"Well let me eat it then"
I bit my lip and batted my lashes he licked his lips and started working his way down.

Roddy
I sat her on top of the sink before getting on my knees and sliding her panties down,pushing up her skirt. I looked up at her as I started sucking her clit."Shitt bae" I smirked with her clit in my mouth as she stared in my eyes. I licked and sucked faster as I slid two fingers in pumping them in her. "Uuuhhh yes" she ran her fingers through my hair. I laughed inwardly thinking how innocent she was before now she was my own personal freak. "mmmm I bout to uhhhhhh" I kept licking and sucking "Squirt on my faces mamas"
"Fuucccckkk" she squirted on my tongue and I lapped up her sweet juices. I pulled my dick out and started stroking it as I was eating her out.

"Huhhh bae " her legs started shaking
I knew she was about to cum again. I clamped down on her clit as she arched her back. "Yesss shit" I started stroking myself faster. As I ate her pussy furiously. "Imm bout to cumm again Roddy"
"Wait for me mamas" I said stroking myself faster I felt my nut building.
She squeezed my shoulder "Bae I can't hold it much longer". I stroked myself faster "Cum with me mamas " I grunted "Oh my fucking goddd" she shouted as we came together. I busted on my hand as I got up she pulled my hand and licked my seed off my fingers.
"Shit mamas" I sighed as blood rushed back into my dick. She looked down and pulled up her dress further looking at me. I smiled and grabbed her hips sliding in her.

"Mamas you so fucking tight and wet shit" I stood for a moment trying not to nut. I kissed her and started pumping inside her. "Ohh daddy I'm bout to squirt"
"Squirt on you dick mamas" I fingered her clit as I pumped faster. She squirted on me and I smiled.
"Uuhh right there" I pumped slower and deeper. "Fuck "she bit her lip as she started squirming and creaming.
I changed my motions and started pumping in a circular motion. "You feel this big ass dick ?"

"Uuhh yes that shit so good daddy"
I flicked her clit faster as her eyes rolled back and her pussy squirted like a water fall. "Aaawwwww shit mamas" I pumped faster feeling my nut crashing through me. "I'm bout to nut in my pussy Mamas"
"Fuck nut in your pussy Daddy"
I grabbed her neck and stuck my tongue in her mouth as I bottomed out in her as I started blasting. Her pussy clamped down on me as she screamed into the kiss. I finished busting as I waited for her to finish cumming then I slid out of her. "Be ready for round two when you get home" She smiled sucking my bottom lip. "I will baby" I nodded still trying to catch my breath.

Exotic
I walked in to the club looking around for Tisha. She waved me over to the bar. I walked over and saw Nikki and Kiesha along with some other girls I was familiar with. I ordered a sex on the beach "Finally we haven't been out with you in forever" Tisha said eyeing me. "That's because she be at home getting dicked down" I laughed and took a sip of my drinking looking at Kiesha. "Mmhm she probably got her walls knocked down for she came up in here" I sighed looking at Nikki "Alright y'all enough I get it what's been up with y'all though?" Everybody started filling me in with what was going on with them.

We turned up and started dancing and drinking I posted a couple videos on Snapchat. We where laughing and talking about stupid shit when someone tapped me on my arm. I turned around and Trey was smack dead in my face.