Handling Drama

Exotic
I woke up in a bad mood, this shit with Nikki was literally blowing my mind. I had known her for two years and she had never did anything like this. I slipped out of bed. Before I had to go to the shop I had a hair appointment. I giggled looking at myself in the mirror thinking how my hair got messed up put me in a slightly better mood. I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

"Good morning mamas" I smiled at Roddy as he rubbed my ass. "Good morning baby" he kissed my neck and started brushing his teeth. I watched him in the mirror. I am so in love with his handsome ass he watched me as rinsed his mouth out. "Why looking at me like that?"
"I can admire the man im in love with"
"Yes you can mamas" he grabbed me a tongue kissed me when the kissed needed I was breathless.

"Let's get in shower" he said licking his lips. We made love in the shower until water got cold. I was definitely in a better mood after. "What you doing today?" He asked as he put lotion on my back "I am going to get my hair done then I have to go to the boutique and rearrange hours that don't include Nikki. Then I have to check on the other two boutiques"
"Alright mamas I going to be at the studio today I will be checking in on you okay?" I nodded and kissed him
"I already have your lean set up for you okay baby?" He nodded and bit his lip. "I really appreciate you mamas helping me with this and all "
I rubbed his face

"I always be here for you no matter what. I am sorry I left you like that my emotions were running high and I thought it was best that was selfish of me"
"I understand mamas that was dickhead move if the roles were reversed I couldn't even imagine how I would react" I nodded kissing him.

Roddy
I was glad that we were communicating better I watched her leave and I already missed her. She was such a good woman to me I had to fight my insecurities to be a good man to her. I picked up my phone my hittas got information on Trey and I told then I would meet them at the studio. I had to handle his ass before shit got out of control.

I threw on some clothes and headed to the studio. I arrived in a good mood I wanted to record for the first time in a minute. I couldn't focus on music when things were bad between me and Exotic. "What up my g?" I dapped up Pappy "what's good witchu?" We laugh joked and chopped it up for a while and then we got down to business. "Let me be clear I want this nigga in a body bag" I said to pappy who nodded his head.

Exotic
I was at the boutique arguing with Nikki. "Look you violated I told you I wanted nothing to do with Trey"
"I know but after the night at the club I saw how things were between you and Roddy"
"Bitch don't make assumptions about our relationship based on one incident"
We were going back and forth as I lost my whole train of thought when Trey walked in the boutique.
"OH MY FUCKING GOD !!"

Kiesha came trying to calm me down
"You miss me baby?" I glared at Trey.
Nikki eyes got big when I charged at her but Kiesha caught me
"She ain't worth it sis"
"GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY BOUTIQUE FOR THEY CARRY YO ASS ON A STRETCHER!!" Nikki ran out of the shop. I calmed down some while Kiesha was hugging and talking to me,but then Trey opened his mouth

"Baby I ain't going no where"
I pinched the bridge of my nose,
"Your fucking delusional Trey I never wanted you I was trying to using you as a distraction from how I felt about Roddy" I looked him dead in the eye so he knew I meant it.

"WHAT THAT NIGGA GOT THAT I DON'T?"
I laughed " MY HEART FOR ONE"
Trey scowled at me he took a step toward me and Kiesha got in the middle of us. "TRY IT NIGGA!!"

"Naw move Kiesha give me a reason
Please do" Trey clenched his jaw
"You never even gave us a fucking chance that's all I wanted you never even tried all I wanted"
"Trey move on it over just accept that"
"I CAN'T MOVE ON IM IN LOVE WITH YOU"
"Obsessed is more like it" Kiesha said eyeing him. My phone did get it was a text from Roddy.