The surprise

Exotic
"Is a blind fold really necessary the whole ride Roddy?"
"Mamas shut up and sit back" I sucked my teeth and scooted over in the back of the Uber. Roddy giggled with his ignorant ass and scooted over next to me. I felt his hand rub my thigh and I hit him. "Mamas keep acting stupid and Im gone fuck you up." I smiled "Naw I want you to fuck me down"
He grabbed my neck and stuck his tongue in my mouth. I felt my pussy get wet. "Don't be acting like that mamas"

Before I could react his hand was in my panties rubbing my clit furiously. "Oooh fuck" I said grabbing his shoulder. Roddy kissed me and kept playing with my clit. "Cum for me mamas" I exploded on his fingers as we came to a stop.

Roddy
I loved Exotic I hoped she would like this trip I planned for her. I pulled her out the Uber. I turned her towards the private jet I had rose petals leading to the the doors. I took of her blind fold "Open your eyes now mamas" I watched her expression her face lit up with joy. She jumped on me "I love it Rodrick where a we going?"
"You'll see mamas"
I let her down as she walked to the plane watching her ass sway. I was definitely finna hit that pussy raw. Once we was on the jet I led her to a private room with a bed.

"All this for me?" She looked at me with wide eyes " I love you mamas I pecked her lips and poured us some champagne

I sipped the champagne and looked at her.

I was nervous as shit taking her virginity was a big deal. I wondered if my sex was good I mean the other bitches I had been with only liked me because I was the neighborhood dope dealer then I became a rapper. Exotic was different she fucked with me on a deeper level.

She was my safe haven when I was stressed she always calmed me down. She was there before the money and fame, I couldn't fuck this up. I had a lot of insecurities. I didn't know how to really love or trust but I wanted to learn all that with her.

Exotic sat her champagne down and came over to me and pushed me on the bed. She straddled me get on my lap. I didn't move to kiss her I wanted her to want me. She kissed my neck and lifted my shirt rubbing my six pack. "Mmmm" I moaned as she sucked my neck. I grabbed her grinding her on my dick. "Ooh " she speed up her grinds she lifted up my shirt over my head.

I took hers off flipping on top of her. "Mamas tell me you mines" She licked my lips "I'm yours Rodrick" I kissed her neck and sucked it leaving hickeys. I took pulled her pants off I could see her panties were soaked. "I make you that wet huh mamas?" She bit her lip and nodded. I took my pants off. I slid her panties down made her sit up so I could unstrap her bra. I stood back "Play with your pussy Mamas" I watched her fingers reach down to her clit and she started rubbing back and forth. "Uuuh" she kept eye contact with me as she grabbed her titties with the other hand.

I pulled my dick out and started stroking myself looking at her. "You like me watching you don't you?"
"Ohh yess I like seeing you watch mmee" I saw her finger speed up. "ohhh Roddy I'm bout to cum" I pumped my self faster wanting to cum with her. "Aaahhh" her hips bucked and she squirted on the bed. I blasted cum on her legs. I got down on my knees and moved her hand I started sucking and licking her pussy not letting her first orgasm finish. "Daaammmnn" "I'm cu aahh".
I was eating her pussy like my life depended on it. I felt her pulling back so I locked my hands around her legs. "Stop mamas I going to eat this pussy good today yo ass like to run."