History

7 years ago...
Allie
I called exotic up she answered "hey what's up? " Exotic smiled "come over right now"
"Ok imma pull up" I drove to her house and she opened the door. "Come here I want to show you something?" I nodded we went to her room as always. When got to her room she closed and locked her door. "I know"
She kissed me and I kissed her back "we finna fuck bestie" I got naked and she did to. I got down and started eating her pussy.
'"you my first bestie shit" I slurrrped her pussy and she started eating mine. "Fuuucck ride this pussy huh" I rode her ass she was screaming . "Yeah mhhm this my pussy now" I tongue kissed her rubbing my clit against hers "shirt exotic that pussy a fountain. "Uggghh I twisted her nipple a tongue kissed her neck. We was tribbing her Lil pussy was wet she squirt on my pussy. I moaned.
We rolled up after we were done.

Exotic
I didn't ever tell Roddy me and Allie had fucked around before that was non of his or Bibby business my phone dinged it was Allie. "Hey what's up?"
"Nothing I was just checking on you"
I giggled "You never changed bitch"
She giggled "but naw I need to see you in about some stuff" I immediately caught on
"Okay where ?"
"By the mall" I nodded
"Ok give me 30 minutes and I will pull up on you.

Hotboii
One of the army guys came in "shift change in two minutes. He gave me a flashlight and paper. I looked at it, it was a map he unlocked my cell door and walked away I didn't even second guess myself I hopped up and followed the directions. In no time I was back out on the streets I ended up in Compton. I hit my stash house and grabbed my money and bags. I powered on the phone with my baby mamas number I typed her a code message only I taught her I got the hell out of dodge fast. I couldn't trust my gang members no more shit was getting wild all over a dea agent. I couldn't believe I was so blind one of my homies Introduced me to her.

I had to lay low until I could come up with a plan I got out of California and I did t go to Miami that was the first place they would look for me. I drove to Colorado I had a cabin out there where I could be completely off the grid. I prayed and thanked God for getting me out off this mess I got into.

Roddy
Donbo called me I picked up immediately "Nigga what !???"
"They said the nigga gone I don't know how the fuck he got away" I was beyond pissed
"Alright here I come man don't let anyone leave out that bitch" I went into thinking mode. Technically we didn't need that nigga anymore. I drove past Yanna's house and saw some shit that was finna make my heart stop. "Keisha" I mumbled to myself she was going inside this dead agent house. I took pictures and called Bibby.

Bibby
"Man you know WTF time it is?"
"Listen tell exotic Keisha is with yanna right now" I looked over at Exotic she was wide awake already. She got on her phone and I watched her text Keisha a bunch of bullshit about they need to reconcile they have been through so much. Me and Roddy stayed on the phone. Kiesha called exotic and my chest and nerves eased up. It also had me thinking about niggas close to me who could possibly turn if shit went left.

Exotic
I was talking to Keisha and feeding her a bunch of bullshit I knew it was eventually going to this. I tired to avoid it but couldn't this bitch was a loose end and I couldn't have her turn fed. I hit Allie and she hit me back me and her had history that was kept between us two.

7 years ago....

"So you got any other females that you like?" I looked at Allie she was being all possessive now that we had sex . "No I don't" she grabbed my neck "good don't make me fuck you up" she tongue kissed me and I moaned. I rubbed my titties against hers and we made out. I went down on her and I liked it "yes just like dat I'm finna cum" I grinned sucking her clit and sticking to fingers inside her she moaned rubbing my head and playing with her titties. "Ohh bae your so fucking sexy I brought something for us babe" she kissed me and went into her bag. It was a penis with straps. "I want you to fuck me and it will feel good for you too it vibrates"
She knew I was a virgin but she definitely taught me ways I could still get off.

"I can't believe I'm having sex with a girl" she tongue kissed me "just look at as to curious souls bonding" she put the straps on me and I flug my strap on dick. "You ready" I nodded kissing her.

Allie

"Yeah I know but don't stress yourself with all this shit your pregnant" I was talking to exotic. "I'm not I'm really not stressing"
"Yeah me and you we have an unbreakable bond though" she sighed knowing what I was referring to. "Allie would you stop?" I could hear the smile in her voice. "That's not what you would tell me when I had that pussy throbbing" she giggled "You know after you have the baby I'm going to need a reminder of how deep we know each other"
"Yes we will" I smiled did you ever do what we did with anyone else"
"Um no people talk way too much u know that and besides it was just our thing you know "i nodded smiling we had fucked around for two years and whenever we saw each other randomly.

Roddy
When I got home I let Allie know I was hear "Allie baby I'm home" she was in the kitchen cooking and talking to exotic. "Y'all two get along Definitely makes my life easier. " I nodded looking at him. Sir if you only knew the half of I how really know exotic you might not be so nice but I always tell myself if ain't broke don't fix it.

Chapter comments
"Y'all fucking with the lesbian scenes if so vote for this chapter comment as well even if it's just an emoji kuz y'all lazy at out voting

Any other questions comments and thoughts below