Escape

Hotboii
I was finally able to get loose after squirming an
So after I got I was able to get loose I ran to the bathroom and was able to get my s*** together somewhat together and then I hopped out the window once I wrap my wounds I didn't have my cell phone so I just ran until i reached the main street.  My side was hurting  and I could barely see.  I fell in the middle of the street trying to get back up I stumbled upon some goody two shoes.
"Oh my God are you alright?"
I shook my head no "Please don't call the EMS I just need to call my brothers " they let me use their phone and in less then ten minutes I was back with my people. "Call off the play man" they all looked at me "We can't" I shook my head "You have too he knows" they looked at me again "yeah well we got bigger issues" I frowned up "What?"
They all looked at me "She was a dead agent dawg but not only that we gotta get out of cali tonight the crips out hunting for you." I groaned and passed out.

Roddy
"What the fuckk you mean he gone ?"
"I told you should have let me kill him" I frowned at Allie then kissed her. She shut up blushing. "Alright shut up hoe" I gave Allie my phone wit her on it. I grabbed my Motorola "Yeah set up road blocks from here to the borders get shields out there too it need to look legit" I hung up with them "I swear I ain't let him go please don't kill me"
"Nope that would be to easy here's what I need u you to do"

Allie
He looked good barking out orders and shit i was really trying to focus on anything other than sex with him "So what do you need me to do?" He hung up the phones "I need you to come here please" I walked over to him he grabbed my hips "You never said what it was?" He looked me dead in my eyes making my butterflies flutter. I blinked "Would you cut the dramatics sir?"
"Be my girl" I choked up "I don't know you gone dog me out cuz I'm not getting rid of my hoes Im going to allow you to be my man on a probationary period" he smiled
"Oh God" he kissed my neck "So I'm give u some probationary dick then" I  was tryna bullshit "We got stuff to take care of" he bent down kissing my fat mama. "Take these off unless u scared" I looked at him frog eyed "I'm scared" he snickered "Soo I will be gentle you gone make me beg I will"

"Please pretty please Allie with the best pussy in the world let me hit it" I busted out laughing "I eat it beat it then take you shopping" he  pulled out his black card "I'll take that" he pulled off my panties "Stress relief it more where that came from I got one condition though no niggas I know you like your hoes but this belong to me" I nodded he smiled and my heart skipped a beat. I knew I was in trouble.