Birthday Bash

Roddy
I looked at Exotic trying to get her to let me stay with her. "But I want to stay here with you" I pouted
"Baby I will see you when you get back Donbo and Bird are already on their way go out and have fun bae" I sighed and started getting dressed "Don't do nun that going to make you too tired Imma need some when I get back"
"I got you baby" she winked at me and I smacked her ass biting my lip. "You think we got time for a quickie?"

The doorbell rang and I rolled my eyes and sucked my teeth. "I can tell them to wait a few minutes" She shook her head. "No bae I be ready when you get back" I mumbled under my breath before she kissed me. "I love you baby see you later" I pecked her lips again and grabbed her ass "I love you to mamas " I walked out of the room looking back at her before heading to the door. She is up to something.

I opened the door and dapped up Bird and Donbo. "What up you ready to roll ?" I nodded and we walked out heading to Birds truck. We got in and drove off.

Exotic
As soon as I seen Birds car disappear I called the contractor and told him the coast was clear he told me he was five minutes away. I hung up and threw on some sweats. I was so glad Bird and Donbo agreed to take him out away from the house so I could get the pole installed in the bedroom along with the new sex swing I bought.

I opened the door for the Contactor.
"Thank you for coming on such short notice"
"No problem I should have this set up in no time.
I nodded and showed him the room where I wanted to set up everything I was turning the extra guest bedroom we never used into his own personal strip club slash sex dungeon.
I instructed the guys on where I wanted everything and watched them worked the were almost done so I texted bird.

Exotic: How is the birthday boy?"
Bird 🕊️ : Cranky as shit complaint about everything!!
Exotic: Just keep him a little longer take him to get a haircut or something I almost done.
Bird: Alright we will but he birthday is in two days??
Exotic: Yeah but his private party starts tonight
Bird 🕊️ : I'm finna be an grandad ?😂😂😂
Exotic: Probably lol 🤰🤰🤰
I put my phone up and let them finish working it was looking great.

Roddy
I chewed on a straw from my drink that I had got when we got something to eat. "If she got y'all up to something just tell me what it is" Donbo and Bird looked at each other "We gotta have a reason to take yo ass out?"
"Naw but I'm saying if y'all know whats up just tell me".
"Man ion know what you talking about but I do know yo ass need a haircut" I sucked my teeth cuz I knew they was lying.

I looked at my hair "You right I was going to try to grow my shit out but I just want a low fade know this shit alotta work" Donbo nodded "I told you man " I sat back as he started driving to our barber.
I wonder what my baby up to?
I facetimed her and she answered
"Hey bae " I licked my lips
"Mamas you miss me?"
"Yes daddy "
"What you got on ?"
"Some sweats"
"Mmm let me see" She showed me her grey sweats you could tell I been hitting cuz her ass was thick ass shit
"Show me sum real quick" she chuckled and went in the bathroom and flashed me her pussy. I licked my lips . "I'm be home in a lil bit I'm finna get a haircut keep it wet for me"
"I will daddy"
"I love you mamas"
"I love you too daddy"
She blew me a kiss before and I caught it before she hung up.
"You gone get her knocked up" Bird stated before chuckling.
"Shit I'm hoping but I'mma ask her to marry me first"
"Aaaww shit dawg congratulations" Donbo nodded "She a real one dawg thats rare" I nodded and smiled
Bird turned and dapped me up "I'm proud of you son you growing up one good girl is worth a million bad bitches" I nodded "Facts" we pulled up to the barber shop and got out.

Exotic
I was glad the contractors were done everything looked perfect.