lesbian sistas

"yeah my bitch got the snapback baby where?" I looked at Exotic coming out the bathroom in lingerie. "Come here" I sat my champagne flute down. She strutted over to me. "Ohh" I grabbed her titties they were plump and firm. "I have missed you babes" she tongue kissed me then I sucked her titties. She moaned grabbing my head I stuck my fingers in her panties. "Mmhhm that pussy dripping for me already". "Allie mm fuck" I laughed making her lay down. I pulled her panties down. I rubbed her clit with finger "mm" i kissed her clit sucking it slowly. She moaned sucking in air. I guess what they said was true head from a female did hit different. I played with her titties while kissing and licking her clit.

We took our time we told the guys we were having a spa weekend and they were on daddy duty watching the kids. She pulled me up pushing me on my back kissing me.i rubbed out tits together. "I missed you exotic like for real"

Exotic
I tongue kissed her "yeah i missed you too but now we back in each other lives and beds." She nodded kissing me i undid hair lacy lingerie top. I made a trail in-between her breast before kissing them and sucking her nipples. "Uhh exotic" i put my hands in her panties. She was wet and hot. I stuck my fingers inside het making a come here motion. "oh fuck you finna make me cum baby" she rode my fingers i felt her pussy tighten before she gushed on me. "Ohh let me taste that pretty pussy babygirl"
Allie was the only female i had ever been with or fucked with on a sexual level. I dont even remember why we stopped fucking around in the first place.
I kissed her clit she tasted sweet like fruit. "Ahh" her back lifted arching her pussy closer to my mouth. I giggled to myself and sucked her clit moving my tongue in small circles. "Yes oh my god" i kept going licking and sucking her clit she played in my hair looking down at me her hair framed her face giving her a halo her face was flushed from cumming so much. She pulled me up tongue kissing me we made out touching and and rubbing.

Allie
"Lay back" she laid back throwing her legs up. She helped me get into a tribbing position. I got on top i moaned as i felt our wet pussies greet each other. She popped me on my ass. I tongue kissed her and started grinding against her. "Yes oh fuck" Exotic moaned i looked at her face it was something about her once you got a taste of her you became addicted because I knew i was. "Mhmm fuck' i rode her her clit faster she was wet and slippery from cumming. "Yes you love this shit baby?' She nodded speechless "fuck im cumming" you could hear out wet pussies smacking together. "Oh shit " she pulled me down tongue kissing me and played with my pussy. "its my turn" i smiled and kissed her. I gave her head before she got on top of me. She got on top of me and started going hard. "Wait fuck im cumming shit" she giggled riding my pussy faster"Oh yes that pussy squirting for me fuck" she smacked my ass. I cried out in pleasure. She rode me for a ling time making me cum and orgasm several times. We laid next to each other. I held her as we watched a movie.
"How did all of this drama start with the dea agent?" She shook her head "Roddy couldn't keep his dick in his pants and got caught up with the wrong bitch." I nodded rubbing her back . She looked at me sensing my energy, "Allie we were already over way before you came in the picture. Dont ever feel like im mad at you for being with Roddy your good for him and yall love each other. I love that for yall" i smiled kissing her "So how is this gonna work im going to need more than one weekend with you a month?"

Exotic
I laughed "We will figure it out whenever i have free time i will be yours" Allie ran her finger through my hair. "How are you dealing with everything?" I laid my head on her tits. I knew she was referring to Keisha's death. "I have my days but in the end i have to protect my family anything that threatens that has to go." She nodded "Have they said anything else to you about her?" I shook my head "No but i know they have still have me on their radar im not worried though. Enough talk about this,i rubbed her pussy she kissed me and we went more rounds.

Allie
Roddy called me "How is the spa trip going?" I looked at Exotic sleeping in the bed peacefully. "It going good its much needed stress relief. He nodded giggling with kadence. "It means alot to me that yall are getting along thank u allie it makes life much easier for me " i nodded "Of course u need to thank Exotic she is really making an effort to make me feel included" he smiled "You miss me?" I nodded "Of course bae" he was genuinely happy and that made me happy. "I see ur enjoying daddy duty" he giggled playing with the twins. " I am im not going to interrupt your relaxation babygirl i love you"
"I love you to bae" we talked for a few more minutes and hung up. I got back with Exotic and cuddled up to her. "Mmm im hungry" i giggled squeezing her ass. "me too" We got something to eat from room service. We had sex again I didn't consider what we had as cheating we were simply to women enjoying each other.

Exotic
The weekend went buy in a horny blur we never left the room. I felt refreshed when I went back home. "I missed you babygirl" Bibby kissed my neck"Mhmm I missed you to" I smiled looking down at Benjamin sleeping. Me and Bobby had sex I was fully relaxed until  Allie text me.

Allie: They are here questioning Roddy about Keisha
Exotic: What are they saying,
Allie: they tryna say he had motive

I ran my fingers through my hair "Fuck I cannot deal with this shit right now" Bibby looked over at me "What?"
"They're tryna say Roddy had reason to want Keisha dead" Bibby took a deep breath.   "I can make this disappear don't worry bae" I looked over at Bibby I kissed him softly and gently he was being my superman cleaning up mainly Roddy's mess. It was  the fact that I could get caught in the crossfire.
Exotic : Dont worry we handle it
Allie: Ok I let Roddy know

Roddy
I looked at the detectives "Ok just don't leave town for the next couple weeks" they sat their card on the table. "I don't have a reason to leave town I haven't done anything" They gave me a unbelieving  look . I was fighting mad when they left,"Exotic said she will handle it"
"How?" Allie looked at me "I don't know but we wouldn't have got this far without them"
I put my hands in my head I was so done with this. If I had kept my dick in my pants I wouldn't be going through this.