Giving In

Exotic
I didn't know how in the world this was going to go but if I had to give my virginity to it would be Roddy. I know he said he wanted to be his but I don't know if I believed him. Roddy was a player I didn't expect him to commit to me. I was waiting by the door as he strolled down the hall. He came in and just stared at me.

I smirked he was so damn stubborn I guess he thought I was rejecting him earlier but that was the farthest thing from the truth. I walked over to him and I kissed him on the lips he didn't react or kiss me back. I kissed him for a few more seconds I pulled back "Rodrick you being a fucking ass right now don't act this way."
"Tell me what you want mamas!"
"I want you to take my virginity Roddy"

Roddy
I stood there shocked as shit I know damn well mamas fine ass wasn't no virgin. I busted out laughing but quickly stopped when her eyes watered. "Mamas I'm not laughing at you I thought you was joking"

"This is why I didn't tell your ignorant ass" Exotic turned around but I grabbed her before she could run away.

"Mamas you right I'm sorry i thought because you and ol dude was together.. "
"That's why we broke up"
I pulled her to her bedroom and laid her on the bed. "You weren't meant for him Mamas"

I kissed her passionately I wasn't going to take her virginity tonight I wanted to plan something special and take her out of the country something she would remember forever. Now that I knew it made my respect for Exotic to grow tenfold.

"Can I take your shirt off?" I asked her between kisses "Yes we can do whatever" I smiled because she was moaning just from me kissing her. I bit her bottom lip and stuck my tongue in her mouth before pulling her shirt off. I looked at her bouncy b cups I licked my lips and looked at her. "You so beautiful mamas" I took of my shirt and pants till I was just in my boxers. I leaned in and sucked her nipple while playing with the other "oh shit mmm"

"Come here mamas" she stood up and I pulled her shorts down. I pushed her gently back on the bed I started back sucking her titties. I started playing with her smooth pretty pussy finding her clit."Aaahhh"
"That feel good mamas? "
"Yesss ohh. She pushed her clit against my fingers and grabbed my dick and pulled it out and started stroking me. "Ohh shit mamas"

I speed up fingering her clit and started kissing her. "RODDY!!" She bucked her hips and came on my hand. I kissed her while she played with my dick.I felt my nut building I was still playing with her clit I made her cum again. "Lay back and spread them legs" Exotic bit her lip and kept stroking me "Its so big "
"I told you now lay back and spread them legs" She laid back and opened her legs I got on the bed and positioned myself where her pussy was in my face "Look me in my eyes mamas" Exotic eyes snapped to mines. As soon as our eyes locked I started sucking her clit. "Ooh fuuuucccck"She started scooting back I grabbed her legs a pulled her back down.
"Stop running Mamas and keep looking me in my eyes." I locked her legs with my arms as I sucked up her delicious juices. I kissed up and down her thighs while still kissing her pussy in between. "oOoOO I ii" I clamped down on her clit and starting humming on her clit making her buck and her eyes roll back. "Imma finna hhhhuhhhh. "

I let her cum on my tongue as I kept eating her. "Look at me mamas" My dick was hard as a rock her moans and squeals made me cum on the sheets. My ego was in outer space knowing I was the first nigga to touch her and I would be the last by any means. I licked and sucked her making her cum multiple times"Nnnnoo morrree " she screamed as she came again. I crawled on top of her tongue kissing her. "Mamas." I looked her In the eyes I didn't want to ask her to suck my dick. She pushed my chest gently and I laid back. I watched her grab my dick and lean in and flick the top before putting the head in her mouth.
"Look at me"

Exotic
I felt so good after Roddy gave me head. I should have been fucking with him now I see why girls we crazy over him. I leaned in sucking his massive dick I couldn't believe this shit was going inside me. "Look at me " I looked in his beautiful hazel eyes I sucked harder and speed my pace up pulling it out to spit on it. I tried to take most of him and my throat "mmmm fuck " I started gagging on him but I let my reflexes grip the head of his dick while massaging his balls.

"Aww shit " I gagged and slurpped while his eyes rolled back. I kept going and I started humming "Mmaaammmaaasss " He grabbed my head to push me off but I kept sucking knowing he was about to cum. "Ohhh Godddd" Roddy screamed as he shot in my throat. I swallowed it it tasted like a slightly salty Pina colada. I smiled at him as his hazel eyes opened back up to look at me. He smiled back giving me one of his rare breathtaking smiles. I crawled up next to him. "Was I good?"
"Mamas you was more than good"
I kissed him "I'm ready"
Roddy grabbed me pulling me closer
"Not tonight Mamas I want it to be special"

Sorry it was kinda short but don't forget to vote and comment and tell me what you think