Back to Cali

Exotic
Our trip was coming to an end I had a wonderful time I didn't want it to be over "This isn't our last time coming mamas " I looked at Roddy who was staring at me intensely

" How can you tell what I'm thinking ?" He flashed me a smile "Because I know you mamas"

I looked at my phone as it started ringing. I didn't recognize the number but I immediately knew who it was when text started coming through. I looked at them Exotic how long you been fucking him?

Oh so you can fuck him but I couldn't even touch your ass?

You wouldn't even give me head or let me sniff the pussy and you gave all that to him?

You owe me some type of fucking explanation

Have you been in love with this nigga the whole time we were together?

Exotic please talk to me we aren't over I don't care what happened between you and him

I called my service provider and changed my number. I looked over at Roddy and he had a weird expression on his face. When the thought suddenly hit me how did trey find out about me and Roddy? Then it hit me yesterday he was taking pictures I shook my head and he looked at me chewing his lip because he knew I knew what he did.

I put my phone down I leaned over and kissed him he was shocked and tense and then he relaxed into my kiss. I guess he thought I might have still had feelings for Trey which I didn't so it wasn't a big deal.

I realized over the last couple of days Roddy had some insecurities he was dealing with. I would work with him to show I was nothing like the other females he had been with. He pulled back looking at me "You not mad mamas?"
"No I'm not mad Roddy"
"I'm sorry I just wanted him to know you with me now"
I nodded "I don't care about that whatever it takes to make us work"
He nodded but still looked on edge I kissed him again he kissed me back fiercely. I matched his energy with my own fierce need. He pulled away"I got something for you mamas" he pulled out a gift box and I opened it.

I smiled "I love it " "You gotta be icy like me cuz you my baby now" I let him put it on me I kissed him and we made love passionately

"You gotta be icy like me cuz you my baby now"
I let him put it on me I kissed him and we made love passionately.

Roddy
I looked over at Exotic I glad she wasn't mad at me from the stunt I pulled but I needed that nigga to know she was mine now. She was sleeping peacefully. My curiosity got the best of me and I opened her phone and read the text messages I knew she changed her number earlier but I still wanted to know what that nigga had said to her. I read the text messages I smiled as I read the one where he said he couldn't touch her.

I chuckled quietly when I read she wouldn't give him head and I died of laughter when he said she wouldn't let him sniff the pussy. This nigga was a clown but my jaw clenched when I read that he still wanted her. He was going to be a fucking problem. I sat her phone back down. I ordered us some food and I woke her up. "Mamas I got you some food baby." She kissed me when she woke up "Thank you"