Future wishes

Roddy
I woke up looking at Exotic,I sniffed her neck she smelled like sweet fruit. I had a dream she was pregnant with my first child. I wanted to ask her to marry me but I felt like it was too soon after our breakup so I give it no more than three months then I would ask her. I kissed her neck she smiled in her sleep. I kissed and licked her neck rubbing her body. "Mmm" she moaned but she was still sleeping. I rubbed her nipples and she bit her lip and her eyes opened. I went in to kiss her she put her hand on my chest. "Bae I brush my teeth yet" I moved her hand
"Soo?" I leaned in and tongue kissed her. I didn't give a fuck about none of that shit. Her morning breath wasn't even bad. I cupped her pussy in my hand. She was already wet dripping on my hand. "Ohh you so wet mamas"

I played in her wetness I got on top her pulling the covers off her I kissed and licked my way down to her pussy. I started licking and sucking her clit.
"Huhh bae" she scooted back I'm pulled her back down. "Stop running "
I gave her a stern look and locked her legs with my arms. I dived back in licking and sucking. "Huhh shit " she scooted back again and I pulled her legs tighter. I clamped down on her clit sucking hard she started shaking and I knew she was about to cum.

"Baeee" she screamed as she squirted on my face. I realized she was more sensitive in the morning because I wasn't eating her long. I continued licking and sucking as she came 6 more times. I came up and kissed her on the lips. I pulled my boxers down and lifted her feet placing them on my chest as I pushed into her. "Ohh fuck" she squirts immediately and I smirk because I have a secret weapon to use against her. "Mmm" I started pumping in and out of her.

She stared at me as she wiggled underneath me. "Don't fight mamas let it go" she started creaming she gripped my arms at her sides. "That's it let it out on daddy" I kissed her and deepened penetration.

Exotic
I screamed into his mouth as he went deep inside me. I was coming so much I was couldn't come down as soon as I stopped, another one crashed down on me. "Fuck wait "
"Mmm take it mamas " I cried and wiggled as he slammed into me he was hitting my cervix and this shit felt good. "Baby slow down huhhhhhh"
Roddy sped up staring at me "ohh noo Nooo ohh " I felt my eyes tearing up as I creamed on his dick.

I pushed at his chest trying to slow his strokes. He smirked "Tap out if you can't take it"
"Fuck you" I clenched my muscles as he face twisted "shit mamas" I kept doing it and he slammed into me but he took one finger and rubbed my clit.
"Huhh shit that's not fair" he smirked again and I clenched my muscles when he was stroking he bit his lip and started moaning.

I caught him by surprise when I flipped over on top of him. "Mmm I'm in control now" he sucked my bottom lip and slapped my ass "act like it then" I started riding just the tip as "ooh shit mamas" I slide all the way down and then kept riding just the tip before dropping back down. "Fuck stop teasing mamas" I bit my lip and started making circles with him all the way inside me. "oohh yeah just like dat" I kept doing that and clenched my muscles. "Ooh I'm finna cum daddy" he grabbed my ass and started thrusting into me. I dug my nails in chest as I squirted all over him. "Mmmm yeah make it waterfall mamas" I sucked his neck as he kept thrusting. "Ohh fuck me Daddy shit" I squirted and creamed. "Aahhha" I had tears running down my face if felt so good.

He pulled out of me and I whimpered "lay on your stomach" I did as he said and he thrusted back into me and grabbed my neck applying pressure but no to much as he tongue kissed me. I came again and he slid out before pushing into my ass.
"Ohh" pumped slowly "Daddy you making me feel sooo goood" he pumped faster. "Oh shit bae me too" I smiled as he sucked my neck and twisted my nipples. "Aaaww shit " I used my butt muscles to clench him.
"Nut daddy" he slowed down "Mmm not yet mamas" I moaned as he moved in circles "Ohh fuck I'm cumming " I had and orgasm in my pussy and ass. He sped up and started grunting he pumped 12 times before nutting. "Aaaww fuck" I licked my lips as he rolled off me. He looked at breathing hard. I smiled an winked at him and he started giggling.