Sneaky Links

Exotic
I couldn't really sleep I was up doing anything I didn't want to even look at Roddy. I was downstairs watching TV Bibby FaceTimed me . I answered getting up and going to our downstairs guest room. I turned the light on forgetting about the bruise Roddy left on my neck.
" Hey handsome"
"Hey beautiful" He squinted
"What the fuck is that on your neck is that nigga putting his hands on you? " I swallowed and looked down "Does he ?Exotic please answer me" I took a deep breath "He has never punched me or anything like that he just grabs me up"
Bibby took a deep breath I looked at him I could see the anger in his eyes. " Can you do something for me I know it's a lot to ask?"
"Yes what is it?"
"Come spend 3 nights with me?"
I nodded "Yes of course I will just tell him I'm flying out of town for business give me about 30 minutes and I will be there"
He smiled but I could tell he was still angry " I don't like that nigga putting his hands on you I want beat his ass I don't care you deserve better I won't but I'm saying"
"Kiss it better then" he licked his lips "I can do that and more" I smiled "I'm on my way"
"Alright bae call me when you start driving" I nodded we hung up. I went upstairs and kissed my kids heads. When I got to our room I was sneaking to get my purse when Roddy turned on the lights he was laying in bed.
"Can we talk?" I looked at him
"Look I don't have time right now my manager called and I have to go out of town for work for three days." He snorted "See you always putting shit before me"

"Just like you put that hoe Yanna before me and took her on a shopping spree and came home and fucked me the next morning" I looked at him he looked shocked and dumbfounded so many emotions it made me laugh
"Yeah you thought I ain't know whatever you gone say save it" I got my purse I always kept a bag in my car filled with clothes because I never knew when I would need to change. "Take care of my kids while I'm gone" he tried to get up and block the door.
"Make me break your fucking jaw nigga" I said it in a flat tone. Roddy looked at me shocked and moved out of the way.

I walked out of the room and kissed my kids one more time before I left. I had called an Uber and the driver got my bag out of my trunk and put it in the trunk. I had him roll up the partition. "I'm on my way" the difference between me and Roddy was I knew how to cheat and never get caught. I texted my manager and told her she would get a bonus if my whereabouts were asked to go along with it. She texted back no problem I deleted the messages from my business phone. "You driving bae?"
"No I called an Uber Daddy" he blushed hard as hell his cheeks turning red. " I giggled.
"Damn I forgot what I was gone say" I smiled and we stared at each other the sexual tension thick.

Roddy
I put my head in my hands "Fuck" I knew I had to make her forgive me. I got online looking at trucks I ordered one in her favorite color. I started buying chanel and Gucci purses and birkins . "She will forgive me once she see all this" I nodded confident. I went to the kadence room and picked up Kadence. So much was running through my mind.

I thought about when we first got together and I told her I wouldn't hurt her. I just broke all my promises, over a hoe and the pussy wasn't even good. I sighed rubbing my son's back she left my ass before. I couldn't lose her I would lose my mind.

Exotic
I got out and Bibby was outside I hugged him and he picked me up. He got my bag from the Uber driver gave him a tip and carried me into the house. He put my bag down and I kissed him "I missed you so much" he laughed
"I missed you more" he made me feel so alive. I got down and walked toward his room he came up behind me. "Can I ask you something?" I turned around an looked at him "What is baby?" I rubbed his face. He started twitching looking everywhere but at me "You gone cut me off if I catch feelings?" I kissed him "No absolutely not" he nodded but still wouldn't look at me. I pulled his chin and made him look me in the eyes

"I have feelings for you to Bibby" he kissed me softly at first but then it became lustful and passionate. He pushed me up against the wall and I moaned he slid his hands under my dress. I wore nothing underneath for this exact reason. "Oh God daddy" he sucked my neck "Shit you ain't got no panties on?" I shook my head "No i missed all of you" I rubbed my hand over his dick. He pulled my dress off and I pulled his panys down. I ripped his white t with my nails revealing his 12 pack he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him.