Withdrawal

Exotic
I watched Roddy throw up as I rubbed his back. I slowly weening him down he was down 1 bottle a day. I helped him rinse his mouth out and helped him back to the bed he was weaker than usual. "You want some soup baby?"
"Not right now mamas" I laid my head on his chest he had gained most of his weight back. He shaved and was looking back to normal. I kissed him again and he kissed me back I straddle him and started grinding on him. "I missed you "I said kissing his neck. I reached in his boxers and started rubbing his dick. He didn't harden
"I can't right now mamas" I stopped kissing him and looked at him.
He sighed "it's the lean it suppresses my sex drive"
I nodded "its okay baby"
I laid on his chest "I'm sorry I keep disappointing you"
"Rodrick you didn't disappoint me it's fine"
"Why did you start taking lean when we was younger?"
"I liked the high it gave me and..."
He stayed silent for couple breaths
"The more I drunk it I started realizing I didn't need sex as much which was good because the girls I was fucking with never really wanted to fuck me"
I nodded staying silent "I never really enjoyed sex until I got with you"
I kissed his lips again "Baby why didn't you tell me when we were younger?"
"Would have changed anything?"
I nodded "Yes I would gave been fucking the shit outta you damn think about all the sex we missed out on" Roddy busted out laughing "You fucking crazy" I smiled "Yeah I am but I am serious though"

Roddy
I shook my head at Exotic she always knew how to cheer me up. I stopped thinking for a minute I was really disappointed that she wasn't pregnant.
But then it was also a good thing I could ask her to marry me before she popped out any babies. She is not going to marry you She just got back with because you relapsed. I took a deep breath "what's wrong baby ?"
"Nothing mamas" I will enjoy it while it last then. Maybe I can make her fall back in love with me. "You need some lean?". I nodded because didn't want to really tell her what was on my mind. She got up and fixed it and I drunk it down looking up at her. I pulled her into me as I feel asleep.

I woke the next morning In a terrible mood. I looked at Exotic who was laying on my chest. I slide her off me slowly not wanting to wake her. I grabbed some weed and walked out of the room. I sat next to the pool as I started smoking it. My mind was racing I couldn't hold a solid thought.
I finished my blunt and got into the pool.the weed had calmed my nerves and the water helped me relax. I thought about the time we made love and she said she would promised she would never leave me. That was a lie clearly. I shook my head trying to fight the toxic thoughts I caused her to leave me but now we were back together for now at least.

I finished my laps and got out of the pool grabbing a towel. Exotic was in the doorway staring at me. I stared at her back but didn't say anything as I dried myself off. She turned and walked back into the house. I followed after her she cooked breakfast and sat a plate down in front of me. She kissed my cheek but didn't say anything she turned to leave the kitchen but I grabbed her arm. "Where are you going?"
"To lay back down I'm still tired and I can tell your not in a good mood"
I picked up my plate with one hand and let her wrist go I got up and followed her.

Exotic
I could tell Roddy was in a terrible mood. I felt his energy behind me walking up the stairs. I didn't know if it was withdrawal or the drama that had happened between us. I laid on the bed getting under the covers. He sat down next to me as he started eating watching me. I closed my eyes and was drifting off to sleep. I heard him click on the tv. I was almost fully asleep when I felt him start rubbing my stomach. Is he upset because I wasn't pregnant?

I woke up an hour later, I looked over to see Roddy staring at me intensely. I kissed him on the lips and rubbed his face. He pulled me into him kissing me back. I could tell he had missed me through his kiss. I felt his dick harden on my leg. "Mmhm" I moaned. He pulled back adruptly and went into the bathroom. I sat there confused before getting up knocking on the bathroom door.