Killer Crip

Bibby
I was really starting to irritated, Roddy had problems with no solutions he looked at everyone else to fix it. I was helping but that was only because of Exotic she had me pussy whipped. I wish i had  pursued her before the got married i took a deep breath the past was the past. I  picked up the phone calling my crip i had on payroll. It is was like that in the streets everyone had a price even opposing gangs you had to be plugged into the criminal underworld.
"Yeah i need to see you " we made arrangements to meet at a restaurant. Exotic ran her arms down my chest i  looked up at her.
She bent down kissing me on the lips i pulled her around onto my lap.  "You seemed stressed bae?!"
I grabbed her hand and kissed it "Your baby daddy just made a mess i will be glad when this is all over." She nodded she was silent for a moment and then she looked in my eyes. "If it came down to it i would choose to save us not him,You and i ur my forever" i smiled kissing her. "I'm glad I found you" I kissed down her body. I took her shirt off and sucked her perky nipples. "Ohh daddy"

Exotic
"Yes suck that pussy bae" he winked at me sucking my clit. I moaned enjoying the feeling I knew he was sprung off me. It was the way he made love to me. "fuck I'm finna cum " he grinned sucking and licking my clit . "Bibby" he smirked knowing I had something freaky in mind I turned around on the couch where my head was at the edge and my glistening pussy was in the air. "Come fuck my mouth" he bit his lip stripping. He put his tip and ony lips I sucked the precum oozing from his dick. Loving the sweet salty taste of pineapples.

"Ohh yeah goble it up babygirl fuck" I relaxed my throat letting my him slide all the way in before  I let my gag reflexes milk him. "Shit" he moaned and kept going stroking my throat. I loved getting slutted out he moaned sucking my pussy.as he kept going.  We was sucking and slurping he started grunting and I knew I had him. He busted his nut in my throat I slurped it down.He turned me around kissing  him "You so good baby" I blushed and he giggled pulling my chin in to kiss him .  He pulled me on top of him. I got on top and rode to him to ecstasy. We were laid on the couch basking in the afterglow of lovemaking the baby monitor went off and I went to go get Benjamin. Roddy was keeping our kids giving me a Bibby time to adjust to having a little one.

I was definitely tired of this shit Roddy had gotten us into, it seemed like I couldn't catch a break. I knew bibby had everything under control  I didn't ask what he had planned but I knew it would work because unlike Roddy he was reserved,smart and calculated.

Shabazz
I was hired to take care of some bitch named Keisha. Now I had a new mission and that was to framed Yah L for the murder of Keisha and a Dea  agent named Yanna. I was a killer for hire but shit they were paying me 5 million total. For that amount of money I would have done anything  with that amount of money. I would disappear and start a new life . I stopped daydreaming as she came into the house  I think as hiding in her bedroom. They didn't tell me she was a pretty little thick bitch. Luckily I was kept condoms I was gone have some fun with this pretty Lil agent before I killed her. I watched  her singing a song on her iPod oblivious she was breathing her last breaths. 

I watched her get naked and I busted out of the closet  getting high off the fear in her eyes. She put up a little fight but I wasn't anything I couldn't handle. We I got done with her I put two bullets in her head and headed to a Crip clubhouse where I knew my loud mouth cousin Yah L would be yes he was family but everyone hated this nigga he was a trouble maker since he got out on as a Crip. He was sloppy drunk "Wassup cuz" he shrugged "nothing talking bout these fake niggas like Roddy cuz" I looked at him cross eyed but played along to get on his good side. He got packed out on clubhouse trying to say Roddy was false flagging but he had some sort of grudge against Roddy for some reason unknown to everyone. I thought it was because Roddy made it out and got a cosign from Nipsey.

"Man fuck dat nigga check this out" I gave him the strap I killed Keisha and Yanna with. "Aww this a pretty mutherfucka lete buy it off u cuz?" I shook my  head  "nigga this a custom Glock "

 "Aww this a pretty mutherfucka lete buy it off u cuz?" I shook my  head  "nigga this a custom Glock "

"I got 20  bands let slide with it cuz" I breathe acting like  I really ain't want to let it go. I shook my head "alright on cuz u my fam" he grinned "yeah I'm Street king  I drop bands on custom shit" I  got the money "I  got more shit at my crib. "Say less" we organized that he would follow me to my crib when really I just needed him to be caught in traffic with it . I already texted Bibby it was done he handled it from there.

Roddy
There was a knock on my door I went to to the door it was those detectives . "Y'all keep it up I'm  going to file harassment charges on y'all this shit is ridiculous on Crip" the male detective looked at me "We we're just coming to let you know that your no longer a suspect in the murder of Keisha James.
"Duh I didn't do shit" He frowned "Now that I don't fucking believe" I was getting impatient "Is that it or do you have something  else to say I have shit to do?"
He pulled out a picture "He look familiar to you?" I squinted at the picture I almost burst  out in hysterical laughter "No should I "
"Considering your both killer crips from Compton I just assumed?" I shook my head "I run with bosses I don't be on the block"
I looked at the female detective she looked uncomfortable letting me know this morning wasn't a precinct sanction visit.
"By the look on her face I don't even think y'all should be here right now" I smiled and picked up my phone "say cheese" I snapped  pictures of them. "We're sorry for bothering an good citizen like you mr.ricch we will be leaving now and won't bother you again" I watched them as they left "What was that all about ?"  Allie came down with rhythm in her arms. I clapped my hands "they was just letting me know I was cleared of the investigation and one my opps locked up"

"That's wonderful bae" I smiled at her and texted Bibby thanks for his help. He texted me we needed to talk about the other situation but he was happy all went as planned.