Birthday Coming up

Exotic
I started taking pole classes I wanted to surprise Roddy with some pole tricks for his birthday along with a couple other things . Kiesha signed up with me it was fun and easy considering I was already flexible.
"We fucking it up sis " I laughed as Kiesha tapped my ass playfully.
The instructor came over " Good form ladies" I climbed back up the pole and slid down with a split.

"Aaayy" Kiesha hipped me up as she did the the same. I took a break when my phone started ringing I looked at it was Roddy. "Hey wassup daddy"
"Mamas where you at?' I looked at the phone this nigga was whining.
" Baby I'm out with Kiesha I will be home in a little while."
"Mamas how long exactly?"I looked at my watch "probably an hour and thirty minutes"
"Why you just can't come home now?"
"Because we're out "
"You don't miss me?"
" Yes bae I do but I gotta go I love you"
He sucked his teeth I had to hold in my laugh"I love you too" he grumbled
I hung up and busted out laughing.

Roddy
I knew Exotic was up to something I just didn't know what it was probably a surprise for my birthday and it was killing me. I hated not knowing what was going on. I sat playing call of duty with and attitude. Maybe she cheating on you. I shook my head what was wrong with me. Exotic wouldn't cheat would she ? Every other female you been with has.

My thoughts were cut short when the front door opened.i didn't look at Exotic as she walked in and sat next to me. She kissed my cheek and I stiffened. "Roddy bae you mad at me?" I shrugged and kept playing the game.She kissed my neck and I scooted away. "You fucking around on me?" I paused the game and looked at her "WHAT?!!"
"Are you fucking around on me?" I moved my hands acting like I was signing cuz she acting slow. "Motherfucker I was trying to surprise your dumbass for your birthday but since you don't trust me fuck it!!!" She got up and stormed off . I shrugged then I realized she might cut me off and I started trying to run after her.

Exotic
I was furious this nigga had the nerve to question me and he took my virginity. I locked myself in the guest room I called Kiesha she answered.
"Girl I don't if I be able to keep this up this nigga tripping" Kiesha
"Girl I'm going through it over here to." I sighed "should I just tell him?"
"No don't tell his ass nothing"
"But Kiesha this nigga think I'm cheating" Kiesha blew out a breath
"I would just ignore his ass but if you want to tell him it's up to you" I nodded when I heard Roddy banging at the door. " I call you back later Kiesha"

"Alright girl but don't tell him unless you have to."

"I won't" I hung up and got off the bed. I went to the door but didn't open it.
"What you want Rodrick?"
"Mamas let me in I ain't finna talk through no door."
I crossed my arms "I don't want to talk anyway"

"Mamas I'm get this door open one way or another." I sat back down on the bed. I heard him twist the door again. "Exotic stop being childish"
I rolled my eyes "nigga if anyone childish it's you"he stopped twisting the door and I laid back on the bed.
I closed my eyes when I opened them again he was standing over me.
I jumped to the other side of the bed
"Mamas don't act like that"
"Naw you accusing me of cheating are you cheating on me Rodrick?"
"Really mamas?"

"Yes REALLY" I walked around near him going in his pockets. "What are you doing?"
"Let me see your phone Rodrick"
"It ain't nothing in there"
"Then let me fucking see it!!"
He pulled out his phone "The code is your birthday"
I snatched it from him and started looking through it. I didn't find anything so I threw it on the bed. He tried to pull me in for a hug. "Don't touch me" I walked to the other side of the bed. "Mamas let me make it right"
"No Rodrick sex don't fix everything"

Roddy
I looked at Exotic hoping this didn't mean what I thought it did.
"What you saying Exotic?"
"I'm saying your cut off"
"No the fuck I ain't either"
"Wanna bet?" I rubbed my face
"Mamas don't do this" I walked over to her. She put a hand up "Save it when you learn how to act right then I will get you right"
"Mamas please I'm sorry"
"No its not gone work this time"
I got on my knees "mamas please"
"No get up I'm not in the mood for this shit Rodrick" I got up and grabbed her hand as I turned to start walking out of the room she pulled her hand from mine,I turned around looking at her.