Honeymoon

Roddy
We came straight to the jet from the wedding reception. I watched Exotic walk up the stairs in her wedding dress.i smiled lifting the back up making sure she wouldn't trip. I couldn't believe she sung to me at our wedding. "I can't believe you sung to me like that" I said kissing her face. "You deserve it baby thats truly how I feel about you" I chuckled as she kissed my nose. "You didn't tell me you could sing like that." She shrugged "Where is the fun in that?"
I sat down looking at her "You tired mamas?" She looked at me smiling "No but you can put me to sleep" She licked her lips and I stood up lifting her up carrying her to the bedroom of the jet. I kissed her softly laying her on the bed. I pulled back looking at her running my fingers through her hair. "I love you mamas"
"I love you too baby"
I kissed her again sticking my tongue in her mouth. Ours tongues tangled in a passionate kiss. I kissed her for a long time before started mumbling in the kiss. I lifted off her and she stood up and I got up unzipping her dress. I watched it slide off her and I looked at her body clenching my jaw. Her lingerie was all white her body was looking like milk. I licked my lips looking at her.

She blushed and I chuckled "You still bashful around me mamas?" She nodded and I kissed her, She rubbed my chest taking off my tux jacket. I watched her as she loosened my tie and starting unbuttoning my shirt. "You so beautiful mamas" she pecked my lips. "I can't believe we're married" I grabbed her hips "Believe it mamas this is forever" I kissed her lips and pulled her on top off me as I fell on the bed.She moaned as she finished unbuttoning my shirt. I stuck my tongue in her mouth as she got crazy starting to rip at my belt. "Slow down mamas"
"I want you bae I have been waiting all day" I smiled "I know mamas" I lifted up and took my pants off. I flipped her over needing to taste her sweet juices.
I took her panties off quickly inhaling her sweet scent making my mouth water.

"ohhh mamas" I licked her thighs licking up her sweet juices and sucked her clit. "Aahh Roddy I'm cumming" "mhm" I moaned as I sucked up her juice I ran my hands up her body rubbing her stomach before pulling down her bra and massaging her breast and playing with her nipples. "Ohhhhhh huhh" I sucked her clit and fucked her with my tongue moving my face back and forth.i looked up at her and she was biting her lip looking at me making my dick jump. I sucked each one of her pussy lips before licking her slit and running my tongue over her clit spelling my name "ooohh Daaddddy" I smiled as she squirted on my face and starting grinding "yeah fuck my face mamas" I groaned and started eating her again.

I ate her until her legs shook and my dick was so hard it hurt. I kissed back up her body kissing her neck and lips. "Let me-"
"No mamas" I ran my finger up her slit of her pussy "this what I need" she bit her lip and nodded I pulled my boxers down freeing my erection I placed my tip at her entrance I moaned before I could even put it in I felt her heat and wetness. I pushed into her and she squirted "Mamas" I moaned as I pushed all the way inside her. "I love you mamas" I slid out of her and starting pumping slowly "I love you too baby" I kissed her as I felt her walls quake around me.

Exotic
"Ohhh ROODDDDDDDYYY" I yelled he was making my body go crazy fucking me slowly. "Give it to me mamas" I groaned as I felt myself squirt and cream "Yeah cover me with your love mamas" I squealed as I came again he grunted and sped up. "Ohh daddy" he kissed me and pulled back looking into my eyes. I couldn't explain the way he was looking at me it set my soul on fire it increased the pleasure he was giving my body.

"Uhhh mamas" he bit his lip staring down at me. I winked at him before and orgasm ripped through me making me scratch his back. "Ohhh mmm" he moaned pumping harder and faster into me making me scream out in pleasure. "Uhhhhhh" I came again my eyes watering. "Uhh fuck" he pulled out of me slapping his dick against my pussy. "Trying not to cum huh?" I said giggling "Yeah shit mamas" I looked at him as he kept slapping his dick on my clit. I ran my hand down his chest