No kizzy

Roddy
I didn't know what to do at this point the blogs kept calling I was depressed as fuck shit was out of control. I called Exotic she answered this time
"Are you ready to act like an adult?" I stared at her.
"Exotic can I at least see the kids ?" She nodded "I will have your parents and my parents bring them over is that all?"
"Your really pregnant for him?"
"Yup" I took a deep breath "So are y'all really going to get married has he been around our kids?"
"No I'm not you you started this shit I finished it it's simple ok look it's over I been tired ok"
I shook my head "Me and you never over I was your first"
She hung up and for the third time I broke my phone.

Exotic
Brandon looked at me "I told you this nigga was nuts" Brandon shook his head and held me.
"It's okay I got you" I rubbed his face and relaxed "Yeah don't stress yourself out just relax" he kissed my neck and massaged my back. "That feels good bae"
He kissed my forehead "Let me run you a bath" he went to get up I grabbed his arm "You getting in with me right?" He blushed "Yeah" I let his arm go and watched him walk away he came back a few minutes later.

He picked me up and carried me to the bathroom and let me sat me down. He started undress me
I grabbed his dick. "Oh shit um I'm tryna think" I giggled "alright imma behave"

Roddy
I got in my car and went to see yanna. I would act like I wanted to be in a relationship with her for now to make Exotic jealous. I knocked on her door. I had flower behind my back with a teddy bear. She opened it and looked shocked to see me. "These are for you" she took them and stepped aside I went in she gave me a hug and we sat down. I was spitting a whole bunch of game to her like we was gone be together my divorce was final.

She ate it up like the dummy she was I had to find out how far along she was so I could possibly detour the pregnancy. I couldn't stand her ass I was going to make sure she didn't have this baby. By any means necessary !!

Bibby
I made love to her and held her afterwards i knew for a fact this nigga was going to try and kill me over exotic if i was him i would do the same. I wasn't worried at all. She was watching tv i rubbed her stomach. I watched her face when she thought something was funny or amusing i was trying to burn her looks inyo my mind like a tattoo. "You tryna make this baby look just like u, you aint slick" i busted out laughing "Sooo it my baby i dont care imma annoy the shit outta u" she shook her head.

I kissed her belly "look like me when you come out that your only job" i kissed her belly then pinched her cheeks. "Oh my god stop" i giggled and kissed her forehead before leaving her alone for now. I picked up my phone roddy was in my dm tryna argue i blocked him and cuddled up to her. She snuggled into my chest i rubbed her back she started snoring softly i kissed her head turning off the tv setting my alarm system through my phone and drifting off into a peaceful sleep. I had a dream of me holding a little girl and Exotic.

Roddy
Exotic really choose this nigga i called her phone she didnt pick up. I texted her i wanted a paternity test on the kids to make sure they was mine. She texted back ok i got even madder. I started crying yanna came over to me. "Yes im ok" she really wasnt a bad person i guess i would keep the child with her since exotic clearly aint care. I rubbed her belly. She smiled "When you due?"
She giggled "Feburary 9th"

Yanna
I looked at this nigga i wasnt sure if it was his or not i had fucked hotboii so it was a toss up. I aint have the heart to tell him plus he was already giving me a bunch of money i was playing both these niggas to be honest.

IM GOING TO START GIVING YALL SHORT CHAPTERS CUZ YALL NOT VOTING ,🤯😎

Love yall anyway🥱