Labor and Delivery

Exotic
I had already got my hair braided because I was 9 months now and I could pop any minute.  I smiled at Roddy as he rubbed my feet. "Mm baby that feels so good" he bit his lip
" I got something else to make you feel even better" I licked my lips "Come give to me then" he moved my feet and crawled on top of me I kissed him hungrily heat flooding my core. He pulled at my shirt lifting it up and sucked my titties "oooh yes" I felt a sharp pain and I shifted "what's wrong mamas?" I breathed deeply "Nothing just give me a second." He moved off of me watching me. I stood up and felt like I peed myself. 'Roddy my water just broke" "Ohh my god I'm bout to meet my son" I leaned on the bed as he ran to get my bags and start the car before coming and leading me to the car.  I sat down feeling another contraction. "Oohh shit he coming" Roddy speed off on the street and I saw cop lights he groaned pulling over. The cop came to the window Roddy rolled it down. "Ohh my god your Roddy ricch" Roddy flashed him a smile. "I know I was speeding but my wife is in labor I need to get her to the hospital" the officer looked at me as I was breathing hard. "Say no more I will put on my cop lights clearing the way just follow me"
Roddy nodded "thank you Officer" I managed to pant out. He ran back to his car and put on his lights and Roddy pulled off speeding behind him. He grabbed my hand "Just breathe mamas" I squeezed his hand "No shit Sherlock" he chuckled and kept rubbing my hand.
"It's okay mamas it will be over soon"
"It better be or your not knocking me up again" he chuckled he knew I didn't mean it but at the time with these contractions I felt like it. With the officer leading the way we made it there in now time. The officer parked and got out yelling I was in labor. Roddy gave him an autograph as they put me in a wheelchair. He ran over to me "it's okay mamas I'm here for you"

I knew I was about to have my son I was happy but I felt evil. Contractions were no joke. The wheeled me into a room and I kept breathing through my nose. "I will help her change into her gown" he told the nurse who nodded.
I evil eyed him "You horny bastard you put me in this situation" I mumbled out even though we both wanted the baby. The nurse laughed and left giving us some privacy.
"Yes it's my fault let's get you changed"
I smiled at Roddy and he chuckled helping me change. I laid down once he help me change. "Uhhhhhh" I  screamed as the baby turned.

Roddy panicked and the nurse came in
"She is in pain do something!!!" the nurse came over and looked at me "The baby's turning" I nodded as I breathed through my nose. "Let see how dilated  she is" she lifted my gown
And put on gloves before inserting two fingers in me. "Hey that's my wife!!" I looked at Roddy he was mugging her.
"She's checking my dilation stop being an ass" the nurse chuckled. "Ohh you very close do you want an epidural"
"Yes I need it for the pain" she nodded pulling out her fingers and  grabbing another glove before helping me get in a sitting position. Roddy help my hand as she ready the medicine before injecting it I let out a deep breath as the pain eased up.

Roddy
I stared at Exotic as she relaxed and sat back. The nurse left and I kissed her forehead. "They should have a device for that I don't like nobody touching you like that"
"Baby calm down nobody gets me going but you" I smiled and blushed
"I still don't like it" she chuckled staring at me "You might want to make sure I get a lady doctor I don't need you trying to fight a male doctor while I pushing this baby out" I nodded kissing her forehead before leaving and requesting a female doctor the obliged my request and I felt better.
No other man can see that pussy I am the one and only she mines.  I came back and she was laying back with her eyes closed. "Imma call our parents okay?" She nodded her eyes still closed I called them and they said they were on the way.
"They coming mamas how you feel?"
"Ohh my contractions are faster" I nodded about to get the doctor but she came in "I'm Dr. Brown I will be delivering this bundle of joy" I nodded she was a short black lady with brown hair and a slim build she was middle aged but still pretty. "Yeah her contractions are closer now" the doctor washed her hands and put on a mask the  midwives came in and I smiled at Exotic who flashed me a quick smile before focusing on her breathing. "Oh I feel the head it's time for you to start pushing" I grabbed Exotic's hand as she squeezed my sweating hard. "You can do this mamas" she gripped my hand as she started yelling and pushing. "Ohhh god I hate you" I bit back my smile not wanting to make her a angrier. "That's good keep pushing"

I looked at the doctor and back at Exotic who was squeezing my hand hard. "Uhhhhhh" I shifted my feet I couldn't wait to hold my son. "You got it mamas" I kissed her lips and she groaned getting ready to push again I kept murmuring words of support.

Exotic
I wanted to kill Roddy at this point I felt like I was being split open. "Ohhh godd" I said as pushed again. "Yes the head is out keep going your almost there give a good long push" I looked at the doctor and Roddy peeked over.
"Don't you fucking move"  his attention snapped back to me I knew he was excited but I needed him. "I'm sorry I got you mamas" I gripped his hand tighter as I gave a big long push "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I said as I could feel the shoulders coming out.
"Ok good one more time" I nodded at the doctor and pushed. This time it was easier and I felt the rest of the baby slide out along with the placenta.
"Waaa" I heard my babies little cry for the first time my heart melted. "Let me hold him before you cut the cord" the cleaned his mouth and eyes and swaddled him before passing him to me. I looked down into his face and he opened his eyes looking at me he head beautiful eyes just like his Daddy. I felt tears come to my eyes "look what we made"  I looked up at Roddy who was staring at me lovingly he kissed me tears feeling his eyes. "Thank you mamas" I kissed his the baby nose  "C
"Kadence Luciano Moore" I looked up at Roddy and he nodded in agreement.
"He is so beautiful" he kissed me again.  "Baby go ahead and cut the cord" he nodded and went over to the doctor and she handed him the scissors our eyes locked and he stared at me before cutting it. One of the midwives came to clip the  his belly button. I didn't want to hand him to her and she smiled "I will give him right back" I nodded holding him out slowly. She gave me sympathetic smile and nodded before carrying him and clipping his belly button. She brought
Kadence back I relaxed with him in my arms. 

Roddy came over kissing me again I could tell he wanted to hold him but I couldn't give him just yet. "Try and see if you can get him to latch on" I looked at the midwife a nodded freeing my tit with one hand and putting cadence mouth on my nipple. I could barely feel the doctor sewing me up my sole focus was on my baby. Kadence sucked on greedily and I smiled. He was a big baby 10 pounds and 13 ounces. "My stink stink greedy" I smiled looking over at Roddy who was smirking  watching me and Kadence "thats good most babies have trouble" I smiled at the midwife. "Yes I know I'm glad he is a fast learner" I felt the doctor finish cleaning me and I sighed glad that part was over. Kadence slapped my tit with one hand and I looked at his hazel greenish gray eyes and he smiled at me before continuing to nurse. "You want all mommies attention don't you" he smiled again before nursing.

"Ok everything is done and looking good" I nodded at the doctor "You will have to come in for a check in six weeks and of course no intercourse during that time" I nodded again.
Roddy looked at the doctor and smiled "thank you so much"  the doctor came over looking at Kadence "He is really beautiful"  "thank you" I said smiling proudly. "We will keep you overnight to make sure everything is fine and release you sometime tomorrow" I nodded and she left out the midwives came over looking at Kadence"He  will be a handsome young man" I nodded and looked down at him slapping my chest. "Mamas baby" he blinked at me still sucking.  They left out and Roddy stood looking at us taking pictures.

"You just gave birth and still as radiant and beautiful" I smiled at him and he kissed me and Kadence made a sound of protest "ooop look like you got competition" Roddy shook his head and chuckled "That's how you got here baby boy" Kadence rolled his eyes and I chuckled. 

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE BOOK SO FAR