Chapter 39 - Eventful Ally-Borough Meetings (With All the Realtionships There)

- Chapter 39 - Oooh, Match Called Spot Out lol -
Warnings: Mentions of trouble, hard times sleeping, betrayal, Borough wars, and so on
Third Person POV

"Thanks for coming, Davey."

"You're welcome, Jack. It's no problem, I'm just surprised my parents let me come."

"Me too."

Race just listened to their conversation, twirling his cigar in his hand by his side as he walked.

After a few minutes, they got to Irving Theater.

Race walks into Medda's Theater, with Spot, Ace, Smokes, Hotshot, Jack, Blink, and Davey.

They were greeted by Medda, who was waiting for them.

"Morning, boys." Medda greets with her usual, warm smile.

"Morning, Miss Medda." Jack, Davey, Race, and Blink greet in unison.

Medda chuckles. "The room your meeting is in is just backstage, near the dressing rooms." She informs them. "Our practice and painting room, Jack." She adds.

Jack nods. "I know where that is." He states.

Medda smiles, before turning to face Race. Her smile falters slightly. "Racetrack, sweetheart, are you alright?" She asks, slightly concerned.

Race nods, stifling a yawn. "I'm alright, Miss Medda. Just tired." He answers.

Medda nods, patting his shoulder. "Get some sleep later." She tells him.

Race nods.

They walk to the room where the meeting was.

Everyone else was there.

"Last here and it's your turf, Kelly." Arrow comments, leaning back in his chair.

Jack rolls his eyes. "We're on time, Arrow." He responds with an obvious voice.

Arrow chuckles.

Race slumped down in his chair that was slightly behind Jack and in the middle of Blink and Davey's chairs. He sticks his cigar into his mouth.

He saw multiple leaders, Seconds, Thirds, and Fourths whispering while watching him.

"Alright," Match starts.

"You realize Pack is on your lap, right?" Spot asks, gesturing to Pack in his lap.

Said Midtown leader's face went bright red as he tried to cover his face with his hands.

Match chuckles as he looks at his boyfriend. "It's because I love him." He wraps his arms around Pack.

Pack's face turns even redder.

(A/N, I swear Pack and Match is my favorite just background couple that is in all of my fanfics lol.)

Pack was the leader of Midtown and Match was the leader of Richmond. The fact that they're dating made Richmond and Midtown family. Their Newsies were that close and saw each other that often.