Chapter 87 - As Boys Don't, In Fact, Turn Into Men

- Chapter 87 - Phase Three of the Plan *attempts an evil supervillain laugh* oh... is that my voice? Is that MY voice? Oh well. -
Warnings: fighting, insults, betrayal, soaking, injuries, pain, anger
Third Person POV

"You got caught?!"

Sling pursed his lips. "Well-"

Snowflake gritted her teeth, fuming. "Idioti, all of you!" She turned to face Revenge. "You got me involved in a plan that's doomed to fail, Giovanni!"

"Sienna!" Revenge snapped, his nostrils flaring. "Don't call me by my first name!"

Snowflake smacked him upside the head with her head. "Then, don't be a hypocrite!" she sneered.

Race would've laughed if he wasn't in so much pain. It was funny seeing Revenge getting insulted and hit with a hat by Snowflake.

Revenge cursed, rubbing his head. "Sienna, listen to me," he started slowly.

"No!" Snowflake turned her glare back to him. "Your idiot brother got caught, so you can't hurt Sean like you originally wanted to," she reminded him. "Do you know what that means?" She waited for him to answer. "What. Does. It. Mean. Giovanni?"

Revenge swallowed. "That we have to fight them," he answered quietly.

"Good. You're not a complete imbecille." Snowflake sighed, rubbing the temples of her forehead. "I'm not subjecting my borough to fights that you're destined to lose."

Race smiled slightly, still in pain. At least someone in this group has common sense.

Revenge groaned. "Sienna-"

"No!" Snowflake smacked him with her hat again. "Get it through your thick skull! You. Will. Lose." She stared into his eyes. "Your borough has practically no Newsies compared to Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Queens," she reminded him. "This is a fight you're not destined to win."

Race felt a bit of relief in him knowing that there was hope that Snowflake wasn't a terrible person.

Revenge pinched the bridge of his nose, exasperated. He sighed softly. "Can I speak now?"

"I don't know. Is something stupid going to come out of your mouth?" Snowflake crossed her arms, clearly not happy.

Race bit his lip to keep a laugh in.

Revenge huffed. "We have something they want, Sienna," he reminded her, gesturing to Race.

Race rolled his eyes, leaning his head back against the wall.

Everything hurt.

"We have the upper hand," Revenge continued, staring into Snowflake's eyes. "They won't charge at us when we have a literal knife to Race's neck."

Snowflake crossed her arms. "Where are you going to get a knife?" she questioned.

Revenge rolled his eyes. "Knife, blade, same thing," he grumbled, not happy that she kept questioning him.

Actually, they're not, Race though to himself. He'd had this fight before.

"Knife, blade, same thing." Albert rolled his eyes. "They're both sharp things that people use to hurt others or defend themselves," he stated.