Bonus Chapter 1 - In Between Brooklyn and Trenton

- Chapter 105 - Bringing Sling, Impulse, and Scar to Jersey -
Warnings: mentions of injuries, taunting, all the horrible stuff that happened with East Side, threats
Third Person POV

Race was having the time of his life.

Maybe that was mean, but it was so much fun treating Impulse, Scar, and Barter the way they treated him.

"Hmm, maybe I should treat your injury, Impulse," Race commented, his hand in Spot's.

It had been a week since his birthday and Specs had finally cleared him to walk long distances, under the condition that he'd stop if it started hurting a lot.

Which maybe it was a bit, but he'd never tell.

Race was also allowed to leave Medda's theater and finally stay in the Manhattan Lodge, and man, he missed that place.

"You know, like you so gently treated mine." Race smiled sarcastically.

Impulse gritted his teeth, but kept his mouth shut.

Race grinned as he walked in between Impulse, who was being pushed forward by Catch, and Scar, who was being lead by Finch. "You know, I think Switchblade will like you guys... or at least the stress relief you'll give him," he commented. "You know, like you did to me."

Spot chuckled. It was entertaining watching Race taunt the boys who had treated him like crap.

"Ah, there they are," a voice stated from behind Race.

Race turned around. "Switchblade."

Switchblade smirked. He tipped his hat and brought it down so that he was holding it over his heart. "That's me." He put it back on his head. "Hey, Racer." He spit in his hand.

Race spit-shook with him.

Switchblade looked at the three boys with tied hands. "Ah, it'll be a party in Jersey tonight, won't it?"

Race turned back to the boys, smirking. "You guys like parties, don't you?" he questioned knowingly. "At least, your leader did."

"Don't mention hi-" Scar grunted when Finch jabbed his arm into his side to shut him up.

Switchblade looked behind him. "Hefty! Snaps! Ryker!" he called for them.

Not even a minute later, three boys appeared next to Switchblade.

Switchblade looked at the three boys. "Take these bastards to the basement," he instructed them.

The three boys nodded and lead them away.

As Impulse was lead away, he glared at Race with a look of pure hatred. It was the same look Revenge had given him; one that told him payback was coming.

But Race was comforted in the knowledge that no one escaped Jersey, and there would be no way for Impulse to get Revenge on him, no matter what he thought.

Race's attention was quickly pulled off of Impulse when he heard a gasp.

"Catch!" the person who gasped squealed.