Chapter 99 - Magical Ike Helping People Heal

- Chapter 99 - Ikeshot and Tinkit -
Warnings: mentions of injuries, worries, rumors, betrayal
Third Person POV

"Ike-" Hotshot cringed in pain, his hand shooting up to his head.

"Oh, so your boyfriend is right, huh?" Ike questioned sarcastically. "Who'd a thunk?" He forced Hotshot to sit down again.

Hotshot gritted his teeth. "Ike, come on-"

"No." Ike wagged his finger in Hotshot's face. "How many times must a million people say it to get it through your bandaged head?" He pretended to tap Hotshot's head, but doesn't actually touch him. "You. Need. To. Stay. Resting."

"But Bandit-" Hotshot tried to sit up again.

Ike sighed dramatically. "Don't make me sit on you," he threatened him. "I'll go help Bandit, how about that?"

Hotshot hesitated. "He doesn't like new people-"

Ike shrugged him off. "I don't like new people either. We'll get along fine." He brushed off Hotshot's worries. "You stay here, LAYING DOWN, and I'll be right back." He kissed his forehead. "Love you."

Hotshot groaned and laid down, pouting. He watched Ike leave, before sighing and turning over to try to get some sleep.

Ike walked to the room next to the bunk room Hotshot was in. He opened the door slowly.

Tinker, who was comforting his crying boyfriend, looked up. His face contorted in confusion.

"Hi." Ike stood in the doorway, waving at him.

Tinker's eyebrows furrowed. "Hi?"

"I'm here... because Hotshot is injured and can't be," Ike explained slowly, pursing his lips, "so I said I'm come in to help? But let's be real here, boyfriend to boyfriend, my twin is the softer one out of the two of us," he informed him. "That doesn't mean you can't trust me. I'm super trustworthy, I promise."

Tinker tilted his head in confusion. What is going o-

Ike cringed at himself. "I'm sure that sounds trustworthy." He rolled his eyes at himself. "But I brought bandages in the event that Bandit needed them again, so... here." He pulled them out of his hat.

Tinker stared at him. "Why-"

"-are they in my hat?" Ike paused for a moment, only continuing when Tinker nodded. "Because I have a stubborn boyfriend who won't tell me when he thinks his head is bleeding until it bleeds through the bandages," he explained. "Plus, its convenient to be like "I have bandages in my head" when someone needs them... and my twin has two left feet." He shrugged:

Tinker nodded slowly. "Okay."

Ike walked over to them. "Can I sit down?"

"Sure?"

"Great." Ike sat down on the bunk across from them. "Glad we're super confident in our responses today."

Tinker blinked. "That felt-"

"Passive?" Ike sighed. "Sorry. I'm a little passive sometimes. I mean, I do hang out with Hotshot a little too much, and he isn't exactly sunshine, you know?"