Chapter 2

Jul's POV

" You finally ready to go?" Jordy replies finally blessing my ears with his sarcastic tone he is definitely not a morning person.  I hum and nod as my response. We make our way p stairs where now only the Luiteneanent Dexter and stage women stand now. 

" Kids I forget to mention but this is Ms. Lacey she will be your social worker in the time being and will contact any family we find or in the case of no family a foster home that will take you kids. If you have to go to foster care we can not guarantee you will be in the same house or same state," We all visibly tense when e mentions us separating. " But, we will try our hardest to keep you three together. Are you three ready to head to the station?" We all nod our heads and head towards the door. 

We step out of the only house we have ever known now granted we didn't live in a place but it was ours. Dexter opens the car door we all step in Jay on the left me in the middle and Jordy on my right. I would have sat at the window but Jordy gets claustrophobic in the middle seat in any sense. 

We get out of the car and head into the station Dexter leads us to an empty office with two plain leather chairs along with a couch on the wall. We all place ourselves on the couch, Jordy looks around the room and then sits on the far seat near the door and stares out the window. Jay sits in the middle sit mainly to annoy Jorden, he stares at Jordy occasionally sticking out his tongue or crossing his eyes. I sit on the far side away from the door and lean on the armrest and get out my book and begin where I  left off. 

After 1 hour of waiting Dexter and Ms. Lacey come back in and sit opposite of us on the chairs. "Well the results of the DNA test have come back and thankfully your older brother has accepted to take guardianship off you three. You three will be on a plane in 2 hours to a remote town, Apricale in Italy. Your brother has informed me that they will supply the plane and ride to their home. " Lacey began talking to us while we were absolutely dumbstruck and wide-mouthed. All our lives Erica told us we had no family let alone a brother who is now our legal guardian. 

" Your oldest brother Matteo Russo has informed me that you will be living with him plus your 4 other older brothers. He didn't tell me their names or ages but wanted to make it know that they aren't a big age gap. Now that that is all taken care of you all need to be at the airport in about an hour if you are to make your flight. He told me that you should be able to go to the front desk and ask for tickets under your individual names. Any questions can be answered by the chauffeur on the plane."

We just sat there and absorbed the information, that we not only had a brother but 5 older brothers who we never knew existed. And we can't forget the fact that we have to move all the way to Italy in an hour and start new lives. We watched as Lacey and Dexter walked out to leave us alone and give us time to adjust and talk about the new details of our lives.  " What the absolute fuck. Erica told us we had no family and that when she and dad divorced he didn't want us so she 'got stuck' with us" Using air quotes Jay finally said, he normally doesn't say anything and tries to avoid conflict but when he builds it up he eventually has to vent.  

"What else has she been hiding from us. " Jordy said quietly to himself, I think it was mainly to himself though.  After more thinking it made more sense, why did we never see any pictures of our childhood from before we were 5? Strange dreams that feel like buried memories of a happy family with 7 boys and 1 girl. Mom was always hiding that we had a family out there probably hoping that if we never ay any pictures then we wouldn't have the chance to remember them. 

I get pulled out of thoughts when my phone rings, I look to see Cassie's contact: 

Cassie- Hey Babe have you heard anything yet?

Me- Yes, we have 5 older brothers who now have guardianship and we are moving to Italy in about 30 minutes we leave for the airport

Cassie- WHAT But you can't leave how did all of this happen in 2 hours, I can't even come to see.

Me- I know but I will try to visit during summer vacation and we can still text and call every day. 

I turn off my phone when Lacey comes back in and lets us know it's time we go to the airport. We load back up in the car same order when we came here. We drive up to the airport and Lacey gives me here number so if we run into any problems we can call her, and gives us instruction to get to the check stand. 

We walk up to the desk and tell the lady that we should have tickets under Russo, she looks at us as if we are crazy and then calls someone. " Hello, Mr. Russo I have three teenagers trying to check in with your tickets.... o-oh.....s-sorry s-sir....yes I understand." We couldn't hear the other person on the line but from her face, she seemed a bit scared and alarmed. She quickly gave us our tickets and directed us to with gate we needed. Upon arrival, we were informed that we didn't have to go through security and we were allowed to board the plane, excuse me private jet. Damn this place screams money and fame. 

I take the time to observe the plane on the far side is a light grey couch, across is a wooden counter and the same grey on either side. Chairs continue up the plane. When we are looking around we settle on a man in his early twenties in a black suit looking at his phone and finally looks up when the pilot announces that we and going to take off and buckle up.