Chapter 2

Jul's POV

 Going into my room I turn on my light and head towards my bathroom.

I grab my soap to wash off my makeup rubbing in the soap and letting it lather. I wash off the soap and gently dry my skin. I brush my teeth and take out my hair and brush it out.

Changing my clothes I get in bed, I scroll on my phone for a few minutes before turning it off to sleep. I like to sleep with my notifications on in case someone calls me and it happens to be an emergency.

Turning off my lamp I lay my head on the pillow and let my eyes close.

Ring

Ring

Ring

What the hell?

I bring my hand up reaching for my phone, I find it after feeling nothing. Grabbing and immediately answering the call neglecting the caller ID.

"Yes." My voice croaks with sleepiness. I leave my eyes close and my head on the pillow.

"We found him." I hear the frantic voice of Alexi.

"What," I ask sitting up slightly,

"Nickolai. We found him. He's in a warehouse about 4 hours away. We have to go now in order for him to be safe. They plan on moving him in a few hours, then he will be lost. I called Christian he is on his way to watch Collette. I'll be there in 30." With that, he hangs up the phone.

What. The. Fuck. They found Nickolai. He is coming home. 30 minutes. Shit. I race up out of bed running to my closet. I rush to get dressed in a plain black outfit, jeans, and a long sleeve shirt. I grab my black sneakers and the gun and knife set, gifts from my brothers.

I run out of my room throwing my hair up in a ponytail with my blue knife hanging in my mouth lodged in between my teeth.

Running out I race down the hall, and head to my basement. I run over to the gun range grabbing my bulletproof vest. Remembering the condition that Nickolai might be in I rush back upstairs into my closet. The one side is my clothes and the other is the clothes Nickolai had in our penthouse.

I grab him a change of clothes and shoes. I stuff that into a bag and run downstairs hearing a car pull up. Before Christian can knock I pull open the door.

"I will call when I can with updates, do not mention anything about this to any of the employees."

He nods and does towards the living room to watch tv. I roll my eyes and wait outside for Alexi to show up.

Seeing him I run over to the car, hopping in the front seat neither of us talking the whole way to the airstrip.

Boarding the plane the men nod their heads in respect before going back to cleaning their weapons or talking to each other. Alexi brings me over to a small table with a file.

He simply hands me a file giving me the sign to read it. Opening it I find the information about the warehouse that holds Nickolai.

A photo of the warehouse reveals a van w and men but the one in middle draws my attention. He looks very similar to Leon but not quite the same. So great Leon has a fucking relative that also wants to kill my family.

Rolling my eyes I continue to read through the file. The location, buyer history, and security pictures. Closing the file I take a deep breath in.

"How do we know Nickolai is there?"

"We put an informant there a few months ago when we saw the resemblance between the guy and Leon. Just recently he built up enough rank to go down to see the prisoners. Where he-"

"Saw Nickolai." I interrupted Alexi. He nods in return.

"We should be there in a few hours." Alexi checks his watch.

"If it was this easy to find him how come it took so long?"

"We found out that every 3 months they would move him. No one ever saw him more than that time, he was never talked about among guards. We suspect that some of them didn't know who he was as well as some did not know he was there. The man, Fisher, is Leon's cousin. He runs a private gang out of Germany, when Leon died he took over the mafia but in secret."

I nod my head and look out the window wishing for time to speed up. After an eternity Alexi clears his throat for our attention.

"Remember team 1 go through the front and take out the guards and the first floor. Team 2 goes in the back and upstairs and takes them out when down we meet up on the first floor. Team 3 heads up in the surrounding areas for backup."

Everyone nods and finishes getting ready, we appear to be only safe minutes away from an airstrip. In the file, it mentioned how we have a small warehouse about an hour away. We will go there after getting Nickolai, Alexi had some men drop off some cars for us.

"Jul," Alexi called from in front of me drawing my attention back to him. "You will be coming with me, we are going to sneak through a window straight to the basement." I nod my head at the idea of seeing Nickolai a smile threatens to cover my face.

Landin the plane we all get out. The separate teams get into different cars and head in separate directions. The airstrip is about 30 minutes away from the warehouse.

Getting in with Alexi, he looks at me and starts our drive.

Making our way in front of the warehouse I can hear the gunshots going off. Their plan was to get in as fast as possible for us to get in the window as unnoticeable as possible.

Alexi parks the car and looks at me. "You ready."

I simply smirk and cock my gun in response before getting out of the car.