Chapter 24

Third Person POV

Everyone was finally on the jet. Most of the kids were asleep while the adults talked or worked. The vacation had been a last-minute idea. 

Matteo had received a letter a few days before the family arrived threatening the triplets. 

The adults agreed that the best thing to do was to have them go under the radar for a while without drawing suspicion. 

Matteo had an idea of who was behind the letter but without proof, he couldn't afford to act rash. He wanted to torture the soul out f whoever was threatening his little siblings but no one could afford to start a war without proof. 

Until he could prove the threat he could only take precautionary methods. Increased security around the house. Bodyguards on random schedules and shit changes. One guard always watching the high school. 

Landing the plane was easy. The family had been fortunate to have their own island that their grandfather had bought when he started the mafia some 30 years ago. 

Deciding not to wake anyone up, Laura grabbed Vincenzo from Jul's lap. Nonno grabbed Jul, Matteo and Luca woke up Jay and Jordy. Walking out the warm sun hit their skin a contrast from the chiller weather they have been experiencing. 

Loading up into the SUVs provided already the family was of the giant mansion on the island. The house had been designed by Allesio when Maria was pregnant with their first child. The hose was built to accommodate the whole family. He had added additions as needed. 

The house had a gorgeous exterior the brick layout reminding the Jay and Jordy of a castle. The youngest member of the family had never been to the island.  The house had blocked the backyard from view but a pool was laid along with an amazing yard you could only dream of experiencing. 

The beach was not far from the house along with a dock that held the family boat they intended to use at some point. A patio was placed in the yard allowing for outdoor parties to be possible. 

Alessio had woken up Jul as they pulled into the driveway. She and her twins gaped at the house in front of them. 

Allessio and Maria lead the family inside the exterior had continued onto the interior. The modern victoria thing was picked out by Maria. 

The beauty of the home was visible along with the homey vibe. Alessio had paid a cleaning crew to come once every month and before any vacations would take place. The family would usually go on cruises or across the world, they felt that when put on their own turf any possible attacks they would have the advantage. 

The other families were on their way. The Santiagos were all jumping in their seat waiting to meet their best friends. The Stevens were ready for a vacation not on their dime. Their parents had decided to just Axel and Anna on their own determining that they could by themselves.

The Ivanos, Christoper and Kenna were nervous as they knew why the family had gone on vacation. Christoper at one point had been Ezra's, the Russo's dad and son, best friend. He was at one point involved in the kid's life to a point where he was their uncle but once Erica ran away as well as his Nickolia was being born everything became too much and distance was needed. Kenna had been waiting for a chance to meet the triplets she was Erica's best friend before she ran. Hearing that she had three more children one of which was a girl, Kenna always wanted another child but was unable to conceive any children besides Nickolai. 

The three families were waiting for their separate arrival times while the Russos had begun to settle in. 

Everyone was given their room. With the new three additions, Jul had offered to have Enny and her share, while Jay and Jordy share. Allessio with much protest had agreed as the others would already have to share to accommodate everyone.

Allessio had offered to hire a cooking service for the time being to take the stress of feeding 28 people off of Maria. 

Hearing the roar of a car engine and door shutting, Allessio had gone to welcome whichever family had arrived. Seeing the Santiagos he welcomed Calvin and quietly told him that once everyone got there they were going to have a meeting.

"Dante is upstairs in the first door on your left, Jul is in the kitchen." He pointed towards the kitchen to help Rose find her friend.

Following Allesio's directions Rose found the kitchen to see Jul on her phone drinking a glass of water. 

"Hey, Jul whatcha doing?"

"Hi, scrolling on my phone waiting for something to entertain me." As putting her phone down hinting to her friend to find something for them to do. 

"We could wait for Anna to get here and go out to the pool," Rose suggested as she saw the pool from the back door. 

"Yeah, sure until we can stay here or go to m room."

"Stay here, Anna should be here soon anyway."

"K"

A few minutes later lost in queue Anna walked into the kitchen greeting the girls."Hey bitches I missed you guys so much."

"We saw you last night," Rose responded in a duh tone.

"Yeah but that was so long ago, anyways what are we doing?"

"We are waiting on you to go to the pool." Rose and Jul stood up with Anna following them. 

"Ok, let's go change and we can meet each other out there."

Waling into her room Jul noticed that Vincenzo was still asleep on her bed she walked into the bathroom with a swimsuit. She had asked Angelina and Valentina if they wanted to join them. Angelina was asleep and Valentina was busy helping her mom with something. 

She put on a darker sage green one piece that wrapped around her body. Showing off her curves enough to show what she usually hid. She never like showing too much skin or tight clothing as her mother had always something to say about it. 

She throws her hair up into a high ponytail along with grabbing sunscreen. Walking out she noticed the other two already out. Anna wearing a cute pink and yellow tie-dye bikini with a wrap-around cover sitting on one of the chairs. Rose was wearing a black suit with a cut out on her hip and a strapless top. She was being extra with sunglasses and laying on her chair all she needed was one of those floppy hats, a magazine, and a pool boy and she was one of those rich housewives in movies. 

Seeing Jul had arrived the girls had played in the pool for a while before sitting on the chairs and tanning while talking. 

Until Dante walked out and jumped straight into the pool with the rest of the family walked out to join the party on the patio. The kids swam until the Ivanos showed up. 

"Nic get your suit and come join us." Dante had yelled before Nickolia could walk out the door completely nodding he went off to change. 

All of the girls now sat on the chairs talking. Anna was talking about her lastest hookup but keeping somewhat quiet as she had to watch out for Axel's hearing. Angelina told them about her bout her classes while Val talked about the parties she went to in college and how she plans on being a fashion major. 

Jul and Rose listened as they softened had not really big talkers. Nickolai had walked out in black trunks with his hair tousled obvious that he had run his hand through his hair a couple of times. He nodded as the girls noticed him, walking over to Dante who then pulled him into the water. A slash fight had stare causing the boys to get a scolding from Nonna before she went off to make dinner for everyone the adults following her to their separate tasks.