Chapter 15

Matteo's POV

Tonight we have dinner with my second in command, Calvin Santiago. When we found out about the triplets I was mainly confused as to how our dad never mentioned Erica having another child. 

I was busy with a meeting and was interrupted and had to send Calvin to get them. We have been best friends since childhood, his dad was the second in command and now he is mine.

We told the triplets that tonight would be a business dinner, but it's the main reason is to formally introduce the triplets to the Santiagos. 

We are sitting at Stella's a local favorite whenever we have to have a business dinner we eat here or at our house but Luca was tired of cooking as he put it. 

Over the time that triplets have been here I've been trying to read them. From what little they have given of is that Jorden is closed off, he's quiet and reserved but would never stop fighting for his triplets. Jayin is a goofball, he hides his true emotions by trying to keep everyone happy and the atmosphere light. 

Finally, Julianne is a complete mystery. She hides her emotion behind her mask, she would rather observe everyone. Of the triplets Jul worries me the most, none of them have opened up about their childhood. I would hope it was well after all Erica left us to keep them safe but why wouldn't they tell us about it then. 

Jorden's POV

Sitting here is weird with Erica we never went out let alone a place like this. I'm sitting next to Marco, he reminds me of Jul. They have similar approaches to people, observe them and find danger then respond. 

He never really talks but Jul has told us when she can't sleep she hangs out with Marco. I won't intrude on their conversations, after all, if Jul wants you to know then you will know. Simple.

While looking through the menu, I pick out a random pasta dish not caring what I have. 

Someone walks through the walkway making us all look up at the new additions. 

"Calvin, great us you to join us, let's get the introduction out of the way," Matteo stands up and greets the an that I recall as Calvin the one that was on the plane with us. "Triplets this is Calvin Santiago, he works with me at the company helping me run it. This is his younger brother Cameron I'm sure that Dante has introduced you all already," Cameron was one of the friends that we meet days ago. Dante stayed true to his word about them being around a lot. Matteo points to the third person a young girl around my age. She was staring back at us all but slightly buffered when coming across Jay. "This is their youngest sister Rose shes is the same age as the triplets."

The three moved to sit Calvin next to Matteo, Cameron next to him, and Rose next to Jul. Which could be a disaster I mean Jul does not do friends let alone girlfriends. 

A waitress comes over to takes our orders, she stops when looking at Luca ad bats her eyelashes at him," What you like handsome," Luca looks uncomfortable Turning my head I see Jul clench her fist, she never liked it when girls would flirt with me and Jay and especially hates it when someone is visibly uncomfortable. 

"How bout you do your fucking job and stop eye-raping my brother?"' The deadly tone makes everyone turn their heads toward Jul and she keeps her sight set on this waitress. 

"Uhh.. look I don't know who you are but I'm sure he can speak for himself. So mind your business." The waitress must have gotten some courage but judging by the way that her eyes never make contact with Jul's it's a facade.

"I'm the person who gets you fired for harassment. And then break every one of your bones with breaking a sweat so are you sure you want to test me right now." Jul's tone is getting more rage-filled, if this girl doesn't leave soon she wont's leave at all. " Now if you are done leave this room and get us a new server that knows what respect it." 

The girl runs out believing Jul's threat. The only thing smart about her.

Luca nods at Jul as thanks, while everyone else looks shocked. The girl, Rose, next to Jul smirks at her. "Knew I was gonna like you," Rose announced suddenly the similarities between the two are scary. 

A waiter comes in interrupting ay questions," So sorry about her she has been fired and I will be your waiter for the rest of the evening." This new one looked young about Macro r Enzo's age. He smiled and seemed non-threatening. We all gave him our orders and made conversation until we got our food. 

Rose's POV

Damn. Jul is awesome. I'm used to girls flirting with my brothers but whenever I tell them off they end up saying more stupid shit that gives them a bloody face. 

I end up asking Jul questions ad she asks me some. Calvin made sure that we knew that the triplets didn't know about the mafia and to not mention anything. 

"Do you like shopping?" That was my first question.

"Not really, only when I need stuff never for fun." Never agreed more shopping is not my thing. Stuff I like, obtaining the stuff is when my interest and patience ends. 

"Favorite color?" 

"Dark green or blue."

"Same but sage green follows into that category as well." She nods her head at m agreement.

"What's it like to be a triplet?" 

"Strange. I mean I would do anything for these idiots but if they touch my shit I will bash their heads in."

"Love that answer." We both slightly giggle. 

Our food arrives, the table gets silent as we all eat. 

We decide to part ways, Matteo and Calvin made plans for us to hang out tomorrow, and il see them at school on Monday. 

Jayin's POV

At first, I thought that Rose was really beautiful but would probably be bitch and would start fights with Jul. I was surprised when the two got along and were having a conversation. 

That just made her more pretty. Gosh weird do you think that people can read m thoughts. 

I look at Enzo to see if he can read my thoughts but he just ignores me. Oh well, I would love for someone to be able to tell me what I was thinking. 

We all get back in the cars Matteo and Luca are in the front on this ride. Luca hates driving in the dark, and Enzo wanted to go do something anyway so perfect. Jorden and Jul are next to me, of course, Jul in the middle. 

Matteo was driving when I noticed that the same headlights have been following us along with a few wrong runs to our house. 

Matteo just have noticed,"Dannazione. Qualcuno ci sta seguendo. Chiama Enzo per non andare a casa e controllarsi." He told Luca with a starine tone. (Dammit. Someone is following us. Call Enzo to not go home and check himself out.)

I'm not sure what they are saying as Jul is the only one who can speak Italian. She mutters a few words when mad helping me recognize it. 

Luca quickly dials his phone while Matteos takes random turns and spread sup taking us out of town.

I look towards Jul and Jorden, Jorden seems lost as me but Jul seems calm. 

Matteo was somehow able to lose them by the time we pulled up to a warehouse where Clavin stood outside long with the other SUV. 

What the hell happened.