Chapter 4

Jul's POV

We walk in and are immediately met with a grand entrance to match the exterior. " BOYS Come  down and met your siblings!" Clavin exclaims making my ears ring, I can see Jay flinch as loud sudden noise has a similar effect as close spaces have on Jordy. I nod at Jay to make it known that we are right here and he is ok. We look up after hearing what is most similar to elephants coming down the stairs and from what I assume is a basement. I less than minute 4 boys stand in front of us. 

The first one I noticed was the tallest of the group at Definity just over 6-foot t least from my angle. He was towards the back of the group with a small smile on his face and looked very caring and welcoming made me feel relaxed for some reason. He had dark brown eyes almost black but held a reassuring aura. He had brown straight hair slightly tousled from running his hand through it.  

The second one was noticed as slightly in front of the nice one but to the right quite a ways he seemed very quiet, not showing any emotion in his face but his eyes seemed happy and uncomfortable. He was the same height as the first one with the same brown eyes but his were dull, hiding a secret behind them. He had messy black hair that fell on his forehead. 

The third one was the one that came from upstairs I think he was slightly sweaty probably from workouts I hope. But he wore a scowl and was very displeased by us being here and seemed most similar to Jordy as they both wore a scowl. He was slightly shorter than the second and the first ones but just taller than Jay and Jordy. He had curly black hair that was sticking to his forehead. He had the same green eyes as me and the triplets, bright green with a ring of black circling the iris. 

The fourth and final one was not what I had expected from the rest o the group he was literally bouncing in place like why he was about to explode. He wore the biggest smile and look at us with only love and happiness, he looked similar to Jay but Jay was more toned down but still excited. He was the same height as Jay and Jordy with black straight hair that was messy and untamed sticking in different directions. He had also shared the brown eyes as the other had but his were bright and shiny still maintaining the childish wonder his personality reflects. 

I stood there observing trying to not show any emotions to avoid weakness another lesson from Erica. 

" Boys please introduce yourselves don't bother with ages I already told them," Clavin instructed them sounding like their older brother weird. 

The nice and caring-looking one responded, " Luca, we are all very excited to have you three back."

The angry and mad one growled lowly at us " Enzo, stay away from my stuff rats." Earing a slap on the back of the head by Luca.

The quiet one responded quickly and walked away as soon as he answered " Marco." Causing Luca to roll his eyes and sigh. 

" HI I'm Dante but you guys can call me Donny or whatever you want I don't mind. I'm 17 I'm in the grade above you guys so we get to go to school together, I will show you all to your rooms so please follow me when." The really smiley and happy one replied to us in one breath. He started to walk away when Luca cleared his throat and nodded towards signally him we still haven't introduced ourselves.

" Well hello, I'm Jayin but you guys can call me Jay, the angry one on the far right is Jorden, and don't give him hugs he hits you." Hearing that Jordy reached over me and slapped Jay on the back of his head earning a snicker from Dante. " Oww. Anyways that the short one is Julianne but she prefers Jul, she probably won't talk to guys for a  while don't take it personally I don't."

" Isn't there suppose to be 5 brothers I only counted 4." Jordy quickly said looking more towards Luca.

"Yes. Matteo your oldest brother and guardian is currently in his office but finishing us a business call but will join us for dinner. In the meantime Dante as he mentioned he will be showing you guys your rooms and a tour of the house before dinner." We all nodded and made our way towards Dante as he took us upstairs.