Chapter 11

Jul's POV

Beep Beep

My oh so lovely alarm clock decided to make its presence known as well as the time. 

Last night was one of the first nights I was able to sleep all the way through the night. Progress people progress. 

Today is officially the first day at our new school. Lunch with the boy's friends went alright, but I noticed that Marco never came and when I asked Enzo just told me that he wouldn't have come even if they had asked. 

The rest of the week went by smoothly the boys (brothers and friends) were around. The weekend had nothing eventful. 

I decide to get up before someone comes and wakes me up. I get my morning routine over with. You know showering, brushing my teeth. I pick out a cropped sweater and black ripped jeans, pairing them with plain white sneakers. I brush out my hair and leave it down but grab a hair-tie in case I want to put it up later. 

I double-check my backpack and make sure I have everything and make my way downstairs.

Walking into the dining room all of my brothers are sitting there. Enzo is on his phone, not a morning person, along with Jorden. Jayin and Dante having a conversation about... I'm not really sure what's going on with them. Marco is as usual silently eating, Luca and Matteo talking about work.

I sit down and eat my breakfast waiting for everyone to be ready. 

Enzo gets up and nods for the rest of us to also leave for school. We all get in one of the cars, Enzo driving, Dante shotgun. Me in the middle of the boys. We take off for school, passing by all of the neighborhood. We drive through the gates of the school and immediately all eyes are on us. 

We park, next to the boy's friends, allowing me to take note of the boys throwing jealous and hateful glares at the car and girls pull down their tops fix their hair makeup, and wink at the boys. 

Enzo and Dante get out and motion for us to leave when none of us make no attempt they open our doors. As the girls see Jay and Jor they continue their spectacle and bite their lips, but once i step out all roles are reversed. The girls throw on hateful glares while the boys look me up and down. Do girls really find that attractive?

I roll my eyes and look at Enzo giving him a really look. He in return smirks and looks prideful at how the girls fall at his feet. 

We three make our way inside leaving Dante and Enzo with their friends. We eventually find the front office. 

"Excuse me, but can we have our schedules. new students." Jay walks up to the front desk lady and remarks politely. She in return smiles brightly at us.

"Of course dears, just tell me your names." Her sickly sweet voice. God, it is way too early to be that damn chipper. 

"Jayin, Jorden, and Julianne Russo," Jay says while pointing to each of us while saying our names, even pointing to himself. Dumbass.

"Just how lovely, but you known those Russo boys always causing a ruckus I hope you all will be better. But anyway, here you go. Your schedule, locker number, and combo, a small school map. If you kids have any questions feel free to ask. Right now you have homeroom. If you kids go down that hallway you should find it with no problem. Have a great day." Her smile widened, looks like it would be painful. 

We all grabbed our papers heading towards the hallway she pointed at. Looking at the schedule I take note that we all have homeroom together. 

Homeroom Rm 112  (All together) 

Biology Rm 234

Math2 Rm 210          (With Jorden) 

Lunch

PE Rm 105         (All together)

Language Arts Rm 112

Drawing Studio 3    

Free period

From what Dante told us free period is what this school uses for what we call study hall. Allowing students to go to teachers when missing work, they can stay at school in the homeroom teachers' class, or they can leave school if they have no detention, passing all classes, no missing work. All classes are an hour along, except homeroom and free periods are thirty minutes long. A 45 minute lunch period. 

We make it to Homeroom, the door is still open so we just walk in.

"And you just be the new students, Jayin, Jorden, and Julianne correct?" We nod at the women in front of us. " Great, well I'm Ms. Carter, I teach English. Welcome to my class please take a seat anywhere. This class is just time to allow you kids to get any remaining homework done or just socialize before actual learning starts. You are free to do anything in my class within in reason, in my opinion, if you have to ask if can then you probably shouldn't." She tells us quickly before returning back to her desk in the back of the class.

We look around a spot a table out to the side and take a seat. This is going to be a long day.