Chapter 23

Jul's POV

Waking up to the smell of french toast has to be the best thing in the world. 

Making my way downstairs without changing my clothes or even brushing my hair. Last night when Nonno put me in bed I woke up a while later and changed into actual pajamas instead of my dress. 

Following the amazing scent, I made my way into the kitchen seeing Nonna cooking, Nonno watching her from the table with hearts in his eyes. Matteo, Jameson, and the uncles sat up and ready all drinking coffee at the table. We had a separate dining room that would be able to fight all of us as the kitchen table could only fit me and my brothers and three extra people. 

Walking over to the counter I sat on the island as I had done yesterday. Nonna looked at me kissed my forehead, "Good morning dear. How'd you sleep?"

"Good Nonna." Her face held pride and love whenever I called her Nonna. Matteo had come over a gave me a glass of apple juice. 

"Thank you." He nodded at me. I've noticed that while he does get up early in the morning he won't really talk unless necessary or later in the day. 

"Is anyone else up?" Nonna had asked looking towards me. 

"I don't think so. None of these boys will get up until we drag them up and out of bed."

"Oh, great. Just like my boys they would never get up, especially on the weekends." She rolled her eyes at the memories surfacing causing the uncles in the corner to scoff. 

"Well, would you mind getting them up? Breakfast is done and we need to tell you, kids, something." Nonna asked me. I nodded at hopped off heading towards the door. 

Once upstairs I head towards Luca's room, knocking I hear a muffled come in. 

Walking in his room is by far the warmest the grey walls compliment the big windows and light coming in. 

"Hi baby, did you need something?" Luca walked out of his closet dressed and prepared for the day. 

"Nonna said she wanted us downstairs, breakfast is done," I tell him while staring at his room. 

"Ok baby, do you need help waking up the others?"

I shake my head no and wall out towards the guest room as Deliah walks out of the guest room. 

"Breakfast is done downstairs." 

"Thank you, dear." Nodding my head I go to the other room that holds Laura and Enny. I knocked. 

She opened the door in her pajamas with Enny on her hip half asleep. "Breakfast is done."

"Oh, um... Ok yeah just give me a minute to get ready."

"Oh how about I take Enny with me and let you get ready and he can help me wake up everyone else."

"Oh thank god, please. I haven't had a shower alone in years." Handing Enny over to me he immediately latched on like a koloa. 

"No problem." Walking away I head towards Marco's room where Damien had spent the night. 

Instead f knocking I walk straight in. I nudged Damien with my foot as he swats my foot away mumbling something incoherent. 

"Come on Nonna made breakfast." With that, he was up and out the door. Marco came out of his bathroom. 

He leans down for me to pat him on the head."I heard I'm on my way downstairs. Warning the twins and Dante are the worst to wake up. 

Moving to Enzos room where Dante and Valentino had also stayed. Enzo was on his bed looking peaceful while Dante was laying on the bare floor with one blanket in a ball. Valentino was laying comfortably with many blankets and pillows. 

I shake Enzo awake, he looks at me confused, and then remembered who I am." Why does Dante not have any blankets?"

"Valentino steals covers." He groggily stated like I was supposed to know. 

"Well get up, Nonna made breakfast and she waiting on us." He woke up and kicked the boys on the floor.

"Wake up dumbasses breakfast is done."

Dante and Valentin shot up and rammed into each other on their way downstairs. Making my way to the final room seeing Jayin and Jorden woke up hearing Dante and Valentino bickered. 

I knocked on Dante's door where Valentina and Angelina had been given to stay. 

"Come in." The sweet voice called letting me know Angelina was awake. Despite her cold appearance her voice is very soft and light. 

"Hey, Nonna made breakfast downstairs."

"Ok, Val let's go food." She called into the closet. 

Valentina ran out with a normal shirt but pajama pants making it known she was halfway into getting ready. 

With that Enny had fully woken up by now and we had made out way downstairs.

"Great now that we are all here we can eat, remember the girls and younger go first your little piggies." Nonna directed the piggy comment more towards the twins and Dante who were about to pounce on the table.

Nonna had made us all french toast, cut up fruit, juice, and even toast. I sat with Enny in my lap as he still wouldn't let go. Laura had offered to take him but it's fine. 

Taking my plate I helped Enny get his plate and with that, the body got their plates. 

Once we were all close to finishing breakfast. From what I was told yesterday Nonna likes to excuse everyone from the meal rather than them just leaving. 

"So we decided that for the week everyone is here we will all be going on vacation." Nonno had told us all in his usual cold tone. "We are leaving in a few hours, the location will be kept a surprise, so pack your bags for warmer weather. We have invited the Santiago's, Stevens, and Ivanos as we spend a lot of time with their families." He looked at us. "Well get going we don't have all day." He rolled his eyes.

With that, we all sprung up towards the door, well except a few of the older boys as they had already known about the vacation. 

Rushing up the stairs Enny came with me as he had said that he needed to help me pack. I went through my closet and picked out the swimsuits I had and threw them into the suitcase along with random clothes. Just anything that looked cute and fit the weather bases I had been given. 

With two suitcases I decided I was done. Me and Enny brought y bags downstairs to the living room seeing a few other bags already down there.